IGNORED

Value? Huge CIB Atari lot.

Bought all these for $70 the other day. I have no intention to sell them but am curious the value on some of these games. Some boxes show wear and tear but all games came with the original manuals and some even came with their original purchase receipt. Have tested all games except the supercharger ones which I need a supercharger for. Thanks for the help.

IMG_20200115_192830.jpg

• Like 6

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Lol, I think I paid pretty nearly 70$ for my CIB of Private Eye!

It's opened, but barely, still in the shrink wrap, but still...

Excellent haul there, for sure, Congrats!!!

*Edit*

And if that Space Shuttle has the inserts(mine doesn't...), they are extra nice, I think I've seen those push somewhere over 50$ by themselves...

Edited by Rogerpoco
  • Like 1

On 6/14/2020 at 11:09 AM, Rogerpoco said:

Lol, I think I paid pretty nearly 70$ for my CIB of Private Eye!

It's opened, but barely, still in the shrink wrap, but still...

Excellent haul there, for sure, Congrats!!!

*Edit*

And if that Space Shuttle has the inserts(mine doesn't...), they are extra nice, I think I've seen those push somewhere over 50$ by themselves...

Yep all games are complete with manual and work too! Space shuttle came with the overlay as well

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Randomguy2748 said:

Yep all games are complete with manual and work too! Space shuttle came with the overlay as well

Never knew of that place...

Is *possible* I just found something I REALLY need, relatively nearby, am waiting to hear back, was posted a long time ago, but will be an OMG moment for me, I'll be sure to keep you updated, Thanks!!!

22 hours ago, Rogerpoco said:

Is *possible* I just found something I REALLY need, relatively nearby, am waiting to hear back, was posted a long time ago, but will be an OMG moment for me, I'll be sure to keep you updated, Thanks!!!

Good luck! Hope you find something big!

• Thanks 1

Just now, Randomguy2748 said:

22 hours ago, Rogerpoco said:

Also I recommend Craigslist and letgo to find some cool stuff nearby!

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Randomguy2748 said:

Haha, well...

I'll go ahead and say, since it's essentially moot now-

There was a Guy near me, with a lot of loose games, for 40$...

One of them is friggin Beamrider!!!(2600).

The ad was posted over a year ago, I honestly don't expect a response, but it jazzed me to glance around some...

There was a copy on Ebay(there isn't, always...), Wife saw me looking, insisted I go ahead and get it(tho it was out of my typical "thrifty" budget range), because I already have the other 43 Activision games loose(and well over 1/2 of the CIB's), so the Beamrider was my "Holy Grail"!

:D

Now, if I am lucky...

The Guy will still respond, and I'll still get the other copy, haha!!!

Still, Thanks for turning me on to the idea of "getting that done", I really wanted to complete that collection, I rarely "finish things"!

1 hour ago, Randomguy2748 said:

Also I recommend Craigslist and letgo to find some cool stuff nearby!

I've gotten some pretty good deals-the only one I would say might have been "better" than what you listed, I got an Odyssey 2, with the Voice, and 25 CIB's, for 50$ on C/L once, was CRAZY!

The Guy was asking 75, still crazy, but undercharged my Daughter's Boyfriend when he picked it up, I tried to pay the extra, but he said not to worry about it!!!

:D

As far as "direct buy" deals, I got my Vectrex and a handful of games for well under a hundred bucks, just a couple of years ago, that was a steal!!!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...