IGNORED

The review of A-Z of Atari ST Games Volume 3 book RetroLaird is trying to delete!

16 minutes ago, CyranoJ said:

"Cheap, lazy, quick, low effort ports" is a phrase that springs to mind.

A big enough Wahhhh went up sometime ago, when a few of us tried to warn others his Guest SNES reviews for their publications,  were just his old ST reviews with a few lines of text altered  to suit.

Now you can find ST review text from Atari User Magazine as far a field as his PC Engine A to Z..

The damn things really ought to come with his catch phrase saying.. 

For those unaware.. Unaware you've used the same text countless times before Son or what?

Don't worry..

If The Addams Family, Barbarian, Bubble Bobble,  Arkanoid,  Centipede and many,many others landed on more than 1 system they own and they've bought your A to Z guides,  pretty sure they will soon be very aware..

• Like 1

this is an out and out disgrace. myself and many others have been subject to numerous abusive posts by forza77 and kieren's other accounts and it is about time there was some kind of reckoning. i am flabbergasted at the breadth of his campaign to rubbish the work of others and talk himself up it is actually staggering the amount of legwork he has put in to harm other people and their content whether it is endless abuse on youtube or twitter or hundreds of 1 star reviews of his competitors books. a very very disappointing turn of events and the more i look into this the more appalled i am at what he has been up to over the years :( since i saw this exposure type video listed above i have looked into his activities and it is unreal how much trouble he has caused purely to attempt to cast himself in a better light in the community. awful.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, neo_rg said:

Not to mention him using his wife's Amazon account to give each and every one of his books a 5* review. That's low... 

presumably that is the retrogirl account mate i have seen that account giving jip to other authors too with the usual tired 'kieren hawken is a much better author and did a much better book blah blah this is disappointing and badly researched compared to kierens work' etc it is really weird mate i have only been aware of this over the last few days and really it is an outright disgrace fair enough taking the piss a bit and having a few flamewars with people but to systematically go around every single publication made by others and 1 star it while posting comments about how brilliant he himself is it is just blatant and absolutely preposterous ! i did not even know it was his wifes account i thought maybe he had just tried to think outside the box in a sort of 'well if i say i am a girl no one will doubt it because it seems totally legit that someone who seems like they have a screw loose would be trolling the comments sections of every other retro publication ever with garbage about how brilliant i am' kind of way ! i mean really who would actually do that i have written a few reviews on amazon and other places in my time and i am always talking about the product in question this level of shilling is so totally transparent and what is worse it is actually negative as anyone with 2 synapsing neurons will look at those reviews and immediately know it is kieren and think he is a plonker for doing it at least if you are going to flame peoples content you should have the decency to do it in your own name and admit it instead of pretending these are all actual real humans as opposed to an army of pointless sockpuppets i think this stuff would hurt any author or creator whatever it is you do if i read that stuff and didn't know about the situation i would think it is obvious who had done it and it would really put me off ! i have never read one of his books and i thought that review originally posted here was actually fake because it is obviously poorly done cut and paste garbage but now that i have been reliably assured by multiple people that this is his standard of writing i just cannot understand why you would go around making such ridiculous claims let alone rubbishing better work that seems to only get 'the kieren treatment' when he has some personal problem with the creator or his attempts to get involved have been spurned there is a massive paper trail no pun intended following this guy around now and i am just so confused at how deep it goes and how much trouble he has wilfully engineered for himself i think it is all a bit sad really :(

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Funkyspectrum said:

but to systematically go around every single publication made by others and 1 star it

Welcome to the world of anyone who Kizza has been called out by who has released anything.

I've been called homophobic and had false claims about police reports posted to try and rubbish my Jeff Minter ports to the Jaguar:

image.thumb.png.efd1d656d57f39ada170492b57ce76fd.png

And this coming from the person who posted this:

VB1.thumb.jpg.25c3d9f59971367fb2b8656ef909a800.jpg

• Like 2

i did not know that jeff minter is gay but who cares ! to me his reaction almost indicates that he has a problem with this as he is the one harping on about it what happened in this situation mate and if jeff gave permission for something or other i would imagine that the situation was far from what kieren made it out to be am i correct ? there seems to be a regular happening with regards to skewed narratives moulded to paint him as the victim and this is what has really stunned me about all this as in the past he has come to me with information trying to get me to do videos and suchlike and i am glad i did not as i believed him at the time but now i just see it is all part of the usual pattern of victimhood and ignoring the actual truth of things like i said it is a real shame and if he is this unstable he should step away from the internet there is no need to have done all this stuff and from the looks of it here it is all just par for the course which is a shame but if you make your bed sooner or later you have to lie in it (no pun intended !)

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Funkyspectrum said:

i did not know that jeff minter is gay but who cares ! to me his reaction almost indicates that he has a problem with this as he is the one harping on about it what happened in this situation mate and if jeff gave permission for something or other i would imagine that the situation was far from what kieren made it out to be am i correct ? there seems to be a regular happening with regards to skewed narratives moulded to paint him as the victim and this is what has really stunned me about all this as in the past he has come to me with information trying to get me to do videos and suchlike and i am glad i did not as i believed him at the time but now i just see it is all part of the usual pattern of victimhood and ignoring the actual truth of things like i said it is a real shame and if he is this unstable he should step away from the internet there is no need to have done all this stuff and from the looks of it here it is all just par for the course which is a shame but if you make your bed sooner or later you have to lie in it (no pun intended !)

No, nothing in his post from above is true (much like most of his posts).  Every single one of my releases has been dogged by Kieren trying to rubbish or kill them in some way.  And he's always the victim, usually pulling out the 'disability' card.

I know from personal experience not all injuries and disablilities are visible, but when someone claims to be unable to stand up or walk and then makes videos of themselves walking around normally and unaided at game events while holding a camera, talking and making videos.... you have to wonder about that.

• Like 3

yes mate i am in a wheelchair myself and have been since i was very young but i am pretty much okay with people making jokes about it and suchlike more or less at least my friends can do it anyway it is what it is. people who let their disabilities or depression (which i also suffer from) define them and who wear them into combat well it is just a bit pathetic really we dont need to know these things the ultimate thing is does your content stand for itself i dont expect people to watch my videos (not that many people do lol as they are very offensive) and think 'well you know that was shit but i should probably like it because he is in a wheelchair and i feel sorry for him' or whatever it just again plays into this weird mythology that kieren seems to have wrought regarding himself and it is ironically totally self defeating and yes mate i will agree i have seen him posting about his arthritis and autism and all that he does not have autism he is maybe like myself as i have aspergers you can be diagnosed as on the autistic spectrum but it does not mean you are fully autistic but really that is not a get out of jail free card for being an absolute cock all over the internet you cannot blame these things on medical conditions unless you have borderline personality disorder or something which oddly is one of the few things he has not laid claim to. i went to a special needs school and there were people there who were fully autistic and really to put it bluntly some of them were like dustin hoffman off of rain man and some were a lot worse in terms of being totally unable to interact with the world there is no way that kieren has full autism as he would not be able to do what he is doing nor would he have any desire to do it it does not work like that as you say mate it is just something he wheels out to get people off his back or as an excuse for behaving like a berk. in a way i would like to speak to him about all this to ask what he has been playing at as he has posted negative and pissy comments on several of my videos with these fake accounts but on the other hand that is just fuel for the fire i think it is better just to ignore him really as he is doing an expert job of getting himself out of the retro gaming scene as it is as i said already i am both confused and staggered by the levels he has gone to it is actually quite concerning and he needs to get himself some mental help to work through the problems he clearly has with life. i would imagine the walking stick only comes out when he has to walk somewhere he doesnt want to go to as yes mate he seems perfectly able bodied to me although i have never met him. he also claimed once to have been the subject of racial abuse because he is mixed race but that is absolute nonsense. he looks like a wotsit and if he is mixed race then i am carribean. all of us have lots of mixed dna in our heritage but to look at kieren and presume he is anything other than a white british person would mean you have mental problems of your own imo it was just him jumping in once again to try and be part of an issue and make it about himself when i saw him doing that i blocked him shortly after on social media as it was just a step too far and he was arguing about it with someone who has mixed race kids who knows about the subject who even himself told him 'kieren you are not mixed race' and of course he went to defcon 1 etc etc and the cycle repeats anyway it seems that there is a lot more to this person than i initially thought and none of it good :( 

• Like 5

On 1/21/2020 at 11:14 PM, morcar said:

I had an email today saying thanks for helping in making this video.

I can assure you I didn't help out on the video as I don't want anything to do with Mr Hawken at all.

If he wants to write books that are basically Wikipedia in psychical form then good for him.

I can only say that I won't be buying anything he publishes.

is that you preston ! bloody hell i did not think you would be here you have been dragged into this too ! :o i hope you are doing ok mate !

11 hours ago, neo_rg said:

Not to mention him using his wife's Amazon account to give each and every one of his books a 5* review. That's low... 

If you read through the earliest reviews, there's at least 1 5 star review that reads very similar to how the Retro Girl reviews read.

It wouldn't be too far a stretch to suggest a Retro Girl is that account renamed for fear people might discover that name was the maiden name of someone's now wife.

It might be a complete coincidence, but the terminology and lack of any real explanation as to why the publication deserved a full 5 stars, does lead to healthy cynicism.. 

• Like 2

Kieren's lies and trolling against myself/Reboot - News of police reports, etc are 100% bullshit. I've recently become an .AU citizen (multiple background checks) and also work with sensitive data at my job (again, multiple background checks) - I wouldn't be here or working where I do if *ANY* of the stuff he claims about me were true:

image.thumb.png.d073341ef4d03131945aa7f81ed69848.pngimage.thumb.png.a3f41d64162a96901d845aa67107a9b3.png

Keren's Jaguar release being "Nine Lives" which:  a) he didn't produce (some else made the CD for him)  b) has been proven to be clips of OTHER SYSTEMS and not Jaguar.

image.thumb.png.1e4358ab01e8f6f6bb81eef7ffee4d87.pngimage.png.7f8ee455df8744aa6575fd4e410aee14.pngimage.thumb.png.5916a599e7469c2780adbb74d42e443e.png

Here is how Kieren feels about people who rip off others' work:

image.png.2dbcdd50d7c54f28ec06cd3838bb8d2c.png

*retroriginals* is Kieren's ebay account.  He does not have permission from any of the homebrew or commercial authors to sell these titles.  Part of the reason for his hatred towards myself is that I've reported him multiple times for selling Reboot homebrew and at one point got his store suspended for 3 months.  Since then, he has avoided listing Reboot releases.

image.thumb.png.ffde8ae5da83e51df34cdefa73632735.pngimage.thumb.png.21f7943669785e8f9d2536a31f6de53e.pngimage.png.634ecbc309583dadb1bdf6b202b5a557.pngimage.thumb.png.76904d275a26611159c3fea93c1d7102.pngimage.thumb.png.4c37bfe67742b3b42eaa3150f295080c.pngimage.thumb.png.a98abc4f294361bbdcce0c2a59f6cc0a.pngimage.thumb.png.28bdda5123221ae22c9a4538b3c7098d.pngimage.png.a93c2a911bdad7f35c1fb14b8dc51b4b.pngimage.png.36dac3a630e440c04b123a3a11ca6c13.pngimage.png.9c305303ce65980756eb8c2df6af774f.pngimage.png.7dac8e2ed6d186b877d1928fa1203c68.pngimage.thumb.png.6d1fad9834e80e324973f1de6e4c4d87.pngimage.thumb.png.79c324d396c5635316b6843f78a0b97a.png

Kieren regarding AtariAge / various AtariAge releases that are fully licensed from the rights holders:

image.thumb.png.49a458b450e9b22b2193d691c3ee2850.png

image.thumb.png.ba2cb8688ad1481fa8a107a88134716d.pngimage.thumb.png.d0e734dcfc5bd9a48fefba77fc3f3515.pngimage.png.c4a543028bbe393fca4a10c1f951df06.pngimage.thumb.png.1cad15584fd80d79b64910f661418978.pngimage.png.0fd88f0812adf818ae7aad1073978573.pngimage.thumb.png.d37b8432447fac2c86000b8e4b6565e2.pngimage.thumb.png.fbacbbbe9caa343da4f10a0f350d372f.png

This is regarding the extensive cleanup work I did to get Burnout Demo and XXoryxxII Demo into a runable form from the scraps left over:

image.thumb.png.a23568b479638ce875e3a854884d1f3c.png

Kieren jumping on the "me too/look at me" bandwagon:

image.png.735edb4732bc6b69f8f09d4aad45c1b7.pngimage.png.a15b87b7afd367a50ef40cf98cae0dd1.pngimage.png.6e4650582012828605e56d13b8a797a3.pngimage.png.6c70a2b82415205ada414c96051e0e81.pngimage.thumb.png.91b3c5a584bd940f177641f6541428d9.png

Kieren pretending to be "Best Pals" with people he isn't:

image.thumb.png.5d7a80ec9e2d4dbc9e386d4935eb9998.png

Kieren attempting to revise history to remove one of his failed lies:

image.thumb.png.2478a904c4c98d46b4fe9a54ab91b3d4.png

image.thumb.png.0197432ab38cc872c1d24989f6299091.png

Kieren regarding the Minter Cart abuse (posted above):

image.thumb.png.1d6a4a03991fede0fa63ed2c2011f1a2.png

image.thumb.png.6f2af20ac82ffc4dfb6d7f61b7f26cbc.png

Kieren trying to make out he did more than he actually has done:

image.thumb.png.d01d4b984276b5ae1361cdd8df1c9716.pngimage.png.db224641ce7816eef3837b2d18e38fa9.png

Kieren's Random Irony:

image.thumb.png.64098839aac79790c929f787460dc37f.pngimage.png.6d75c4d31efaccb58f794d139fc1ae82.pngimage.png.c3489d2d5b107e0985cd7f68a27651fa.pngimage.thumb.png.7a699257009cc1c941698858154f3782.pngimage.thumb.png.d071d6fed0baab6f2b54694b46788558.pngimage.png.e8b51069edadf0cfdde0c40ed8cb2d5a.pngimage.png.91ca17439d1ccbf63e3a72f5f7aa5d9a.pngimage.png.c59193b57cd127aa64d4bc0746a761d2.pngimage.png.4f279807f90509d635b722cb9241a8d4.pngimage.png.87d50aef6be67eebdc25a18e7b208a28.pngimage.png.0725e71dae04cd02fc6592dcb44e7694.png

There's a lot more where these came from.  We've had to capture his comments because he goes back and deletes things when caught out.  In all honesty,  I fully understand why so many people have left the Jaguar scene with this backstabbing individual twisting the knife every chance he gets.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

If anyone else has been wronged by this person, please post in this thread with your experiences.

At the very least it can act as a 'Look, just go here' whenever he pops up or someone asks about him and serve as a general widespread community warning regarding Individual Zero.

• Like 4

also kieren is not good friends with the codemasters people quite the opposite there was an incident at an event where they were away from their signing area and kieren turned up and started signing the books himself and they were and are very angry about this incident and did not know who he was also he did not write 1/2 the book he is always lying about this stuff he just makes up crap to involve himself in things because he wants to be important in his own mind 'i should know i wrote most of it' etc etc just give it a rest you self important wotsit ! i have now replied to his comments on my channel that i know to be him because i have been sent information showing that the forza77 account is definitely his as he has been ip trapped and the posts he has made in some places come from the same pc as retrolaird posts ! disgrace !

• Like 2

Other than having a very low tolerance for liars myself, he has spread lies about myself and my work.  I am proud of my Sound Engine, have released it for free and provide support to people using it.  Of course this doesn't stop Kieren trying to damage my credibility with a lie.

127673254_Enginelie.thumb.png.2cf6d99ff329dba6a449c8237774f3ca.png

Whilst the original lie is started by Jeff from Stormworks that has been written in one place, Kieren has taken it upon himself to repeat it time and again should he ever want to try and bring my name down.  He has been told it is rubbish many times but still adheres to it as he has no interest in the truth only smearing the character of people who have called him out for his rubbish.

He even once decided to prove this lie as fact by releasing a zip file of Roberts sound demos with source (the zip had _s at the end of the name).. the file contained no source code, just the binary releases that Robert had made.  His attempts at his own lies are half arsed and don't hold up to the slightest scrutiny. 

I even have email threads with him going from when I first met him in person at Jagfest UK 2006 (our paths had crossed earlier but hadn't actually ever spoken to him).  I organised the whole 2006 event, yet a few years later whilst padding his CV Kieren was openly claiming he helped organise 2006, when I pulled him up on this his response was that as he attended the event, that counted.  This is his standard approach to all things, if he has the slightest of involvement, even just in passing, he will claim to have been a key member.

• Like 4

Comments on the Mastercast-TV review of Rebooteroids: 

Kieren's comments that Rebooteroids is just 'stolen code from Sinister's asteroids' appeared here this week, repeated by someone who had read them:

image.thumb.png.c5b0699851146c4237b4c735bed2aafe.png

I asked Gordon Gibson (Author of Sinister Asteroids) to comment:

image.thumb.png.45aafaec4805a269a3fb40dd8759364b.png

• Like 5

I don't want to get bogged down detailing every pathetic little stunt the individual has pulled on myself over the years, but suffice to say it's been pretty cowardly at the best of times.

He's not been able to counter any of the corrections i have made to his lost games and general Atari research and people by now know how i work..

My grammar and punctuation is terrible, but as the ST A to Z Volume 3 review pointed out, i am in damn good company with him,as this is him working with the creative freedom to write without the support of a professional team which he had with his RetroGamer articles, but my research is backed up by named sources and i keep looking, rather than settle on claims by a single individual. 

I would wager the slander about myself is still up on Wikipedia, via the anonymous user account,  whose I.S.P was traced back to his then place of work.

My crime was to point out he couldn't use Darryl Still best guess sales figures for the Atari Lynx as established facts as Darryl went along with a suggested figure, has openly admitted he might of known actual figures when he was working at Atari UK, but doesn't know now..

Claiming RetroGamer had to fact check before any claim was published,  was world class straw clutching even back then.

They let Mark Cale offer his revisionist history of ST Myth, Jez San his revisionist history full stop and more recently did the big Jane Whittaker interview, knowing Jane was fabricating everything. 

The magazine editors even pointed out for him, accuracy wasn't important. 

But his time at RetroGamer magazine itself was a farce and can be sumned up as follows.

RetroGamer magazine is a joke (his own words and threads) because i don't write for it

RetroGamer magazine is the best thing, EVER.. lifelong dream to be a writer for it, now i am a Freelancer for it...

And now it's back to being a joke now he's not with them anymore. 

He claimed he'd reported myself to the police at one point...yeah,  few issues there...

1.I was a serving members of Devon And Cornwall police for a number of years and underwent stringent background checks before being sworen in..

2.My friends and then landlords were serving police officers, ex-Met, now Devon and Cornwall,  one was an inspector the other a SGT... (Hi Vicks and Steve ;-)),  other friends of mine are solicitors and magistrates... 

Never been approached by anyone, yet he claimed he had crime reference numbers and the police were going to have words with me..over what?

Pointing out your games claims can be traced back to magazines, other people's research or simply made up?

He's issued warnings about myself to anyone that i have assisted with in their projects, sent his little familiars out to slander me online, so he can be seen to be keeping his hands clean..

Made ultimatums to websites and indie magazines to pull my research or else...

Set up entire threads to slander me on his personal echo chamber 

Passed off materials donated to him as a site admin, for benefit of the community, as his personal findings.

Much, much more..

So yes, there's a lot of history. 

If people like:

Sam Dyer

Chris Wilkins 

Stuart Ashens

Guru Larry 

Octav1us Kitten 

Want to ignore his established behaviour patterns and reputation and use him as a researcher, that is their call, but it does come with something of a price.

We WILL correct any claims we know to be false or based on pure speculation,  as people have a right to know credible information. 

Industry sources are not gods,  they often use interviews etc for personal means and so if we can offer substantial counter arguments from multiple sources to explain why a story doesn't hold water, we are going to do just that.

Stick and stone name calling in public and private isn't going to stop us.

As for him as a writer...

ANY writer is judged by the level of their work.

Research 

Volcabulary 

Depth of writing 

Accuracy 

If you want to go around self promoting, reviewing games that were never finished or recovered,  a few lines of text from a totally different version of the game, just to cut corners, rather than review it properly and just say it's only meant for easy reading, but then run off and create the least imaginative fake user accounts in the history of ever, just so you can 5 star your own work and say it's sooo well researched,  expect that research to be dissected at great length so buyers can decide for themselves. 

If your volcabulary is so limited, it comes across as the creation of some social media construct (for those unaware..for those who don't know..legendary and so on and so on, popping up in so many reviews, so many publications)... 

If your not going to take an unbiased look at a game or hardware platform, because it's.... Atari

If your going to knee Jerk react to anyone who gets a gig covering Atari or anyone who declines the offer of your services as they are aware of your reputation... 

Then your firmly into the territory of letting gypsies into your tent for the night and awaking in a field of s#it in the morning. 

We aren't going anywhere until we feel communities have had all the credible research we feel we can offer to assist with their projects.

Up your research, improve the quality of your work,learn to work with people, would be my best advice, but what do i know..

I'm mental, danger to the public at large etc.

• Like 3

Hmmmn 

Some old Retrocanteen screen grabs up on here.

Just for the record and let me make this perfectly clear.

User DadelDurst who kieren has claimed was myself.. 

Yes I knew of him as a fellow user on the forum, he was kind enough to assist a friend of mine who's daughter is looking for a career in forensic science and i am very grateful to him for that,as is she.

He had a very strong and immediate dislike for Kieren 

And he went TOO FAR on the forum by putting up photos of Kierens wife.

There is a line that should NEVER be crossed and he crossed that.

No matter your personal feelings towards any individual,  you keep it professional and focused on that individual. 

You do NOT bring people's families into it,on any level or at any aspect.

It is not harmless fun.

It is the tactic of the gutter.

If you can't make your case based on evidence,  don't try and make it.

I was never DadelDurst and did not condone his behaviour then and still do not now.

3 hours ago, Funkyspectrum said:

also kieren is not good friends with the codemasters people quite the opposite there was an incident at an event where they were away from their signing area and kieren turned up and started signing the books himself and they were and are very angry about this incident and did not know who he was also he did not write 1/2 the book he is always lying about this stuff he just makes up crap to involve himself in things because he wants to be important in his own mind 'i should know i wrote most of it' etc etc just give it a rest you self important wotsit ! i have now replied to his comments on my channel that i know to be him because i have been sent information showing that the forza77 account is definitely his as he has been ip trapped and the posts he has made in some places come from the same pc as retrolaird posts ! disgrace !

Phillip Oliver was kind enough to clear up Kierens good friends with claims

As for Forza 77

Not brightest idea to have same Goggle profile picture as that account (now changed)

Nor to create the Beast account based around an email account Beastofthesoutheast@..

But that's the level of creative genius we are dealing with here, sadly.

• Like 2

Octav1us Kitten supporting him is really shocking as one of his sock accounts openly attacks her constantly:

image.thumb.png.0008f21860f8d4c5349d3747edabe552.png

[EDIT]

Retraction here at facebook - and thank you for stepping forward with this, I understand how difficult that was for you. You can hold your head up high.

image.png.0f62cb750b60a0369e5e8aedfa353917.png

• Like 2

The 9 lives fiasco by the way.. 

He only pointed out footage was from 3DO sampler disc, after we pulled him up on it on RVG.

RVG itself was never HIS forum as he liked to claim, he was just admin on it.

His own forum was Game-On (tumbleweed central even at the time).

Joined a long list of failed ventures..

Highlights including :

7800 PDF magazine 

Unbound 8-bit on a budget book (8 % funded, 68 backers after 10 months crowdfunding,  speaks volumes that)

Epyx..see the Sega-16 warning thread.

Could be here all day detailing everything in the years i have known him,  but off to work in a bit. 

I might as well get everything out and be done with it.

Laird (we all know your reading this):

You know exactly who i am on YT, you signed up to my account and then shat yourself when it dawned on you i had received a notification saying you were now following my account, as you were clearly not happy i was out there pointing out the utter rubbish you were passing off as expert claims. 

Darryl Still not best pleased was he, you went running around doing scripts taking just Matthew Gosling of Caspain SOFTWARE point of view over Jaguar Zero 5, rather than speaking to boss of Caspain ( ohhh that's right, you didn't even know who he was) or asking Darryl for the Atari UK side of things.

Plus, Leonard Tramiel had destroyed your Copy n paste from The One Magazine and Slipstream website Atari Panther claims and you had failed to put in the footwork likes of myself and GTW did to get more info on the Panther, yet there you were on YT Comments correcting everyone else's claims with your own incorrect information. 

You know i am SGT Apone on Amazon.co.uk and my lengthy reviews do not as you claim, cover ALL your publications,  i only branched into the Amstrad and Nintendo guides as you spent an entirety on RVG slagging off the Amstrad CPC and NES and Gameboy, same applies to Sega Game Gear, Commodore 64 etc yet here you are now offering your expert views on software for all of these.

It's a farce 

You never grew up during the commercial A8 period here in the UK, by your own admission and no amount of data collection will ever change that, but it would help your introductions if you had a basic grasp of the era..

Any reviews on Goodreads, YT,Goggle books etc highlighting grammar and punctuation are clearly not going to be in any way,shape or form, connected to myself.

I've had a few people see my Amazon.co.uk stuff and just assume it must be mine.

Sorry, no dice.

I've been an Amazon customer for a long period of time, treat your works same as Bitmap Books, Fusion Books etc

Don't have a copy of the Unseen64 book i assisted with as i felt it was of a very sub standard level.

Don't have a copy of Atari Visual History and didn't back it at kickstarter, my views on why clearly stated in the thread on here.

So your not being singled out, targeted or anything of that nature. 

It's just your work is of such a low standard to that I have PAID to read by Stuart Ashens, Sam Dyer,Nostalgia Nerd, Chris Wilkins 

Yet to see Guru Larry book

Your research is as flawed as that of Octav1us Kitten, Nostalgia Nerd, Kim Justice, Tophatgamimgman and many,many more wannabes 

You bang the copyright theft drum, yet Sam Dyer was caught by Nintendo,  his visual compendium style is copied from PUSH START, so not original, you yourself were caught using art without permission for your 7800 PDF book and had to come to an agreement with artist, you've had the PET games video pulled as footage wasn't yours..

You TROLLED rather than accept the offer of working with..the musician behind Amiga music for Starray and put the music up on YT without his permission. 

I don't honestly care who's behind the Forza 77 and Beast 666 accounts..you..family..familiars,  the accounts like Retro Girl are just used to suit your agenda 

You tried that stunt on RG forum long after I quit and yes Jones locked my account behind me (unlike you desperate to rejoin here laird, i had no plans to return to RG forum, so stable door and all that..) with creating fake account to self promote then got caught and your brother took the hit..

I have no connection or interest in anything Vega related.

Whilst i loved the ZX81,  i have always been of the mindset the Spectrum was a wretched piece of hardware.

And as someone who lost a loved one to mental health issues (suicide)  and who's close friend has a daughter with Autism,  i am very well aware of the issues surrounding all these and that is all i will say on that matter.

I just personally find you a very unpleasant and genuinely sad individual,  one who could of established himself firmly as a force for good in the community, if all those years ago he had swallowed some pride, admitted he'd been a rather silly gentleman and claimed he had coded commercial games on the ZX Spectrum and P.D software on the ST and asked for forgiveness,  which you would of recieved.. 

Instead you walked the path you did and this is why we find ourselves here.