IGNORED

The review of A-Z of Atari ST Games Volume 3 book RetroLaird is trying to delete!

3 minutes ago, tomasparks said:

the retrogamerssuck account on twitter has been closed 

The @PoppyZXSinclair account is still open, although I reported it for abuse. I'd suggest others do the same.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Funkyspectrum said:

2020-03-11_16-29-30.png

so kieren what would happen indeed ? what would happen if you were, say, to email a female retrogamer with anxiety and other problems and to play on them to your own ends. sort of a "kieren's modus operandi v2.0" if you will ? just repeat your exact same "kieren's whispers" behaviour and pick on someone who you believe you can manipulate and upset easily. What would happen if you knew you'd already caused them mountains of distress but chose to double down (again) and email them with yet more of your absolute fucking lies designed purely to hurt, confuse and upset that person ?

what would happen in that case ? it would be disgusting, wouldn't it, especially if you got the desired result and sent the person into all kinds of mental spins and self doubt etc, just as you have done before with your multiple troll accounts. what would happen then, kieren ? what would happen if, say, you told them that someone whom they don't know and have never actually spoken to is responsible for all kinds of hate and trolling of them, despite that person having the sum total of fuck all to do with it and no truck with the person involved ? tell them, for example, that this person is behind "loads of troll accounts" that you yourself are presumably behind. I mean, it's not like you haven't done the exact same thing in the past. you've even said disgraceful things about this person in your own name. what you have already said about them is fucking disgusting so, well, what would happen then ?

what would happen if you'd deliberately done that, you absolute cunt ?

of course, you know, and you can tell us, as you've just done this, you piece of shit. 

unfortunately for you, you are once again attempting to blame me for your cuntery which i can unequivocally say has zero to do with me and i have no axe to grind with the person in question and no desire to bother someone or make them feel bad for zero reason. you on the other hand, well, your continued cuntery showcases ably that this is exactly what you love doing and, of course, if you can pick on someone and fill their head with enough shit so that it overflows you can once again stand back and be proud of the hate and desolation you have caused, just as you have always done. just as you seem happy to continue to do. 

we see your game.

bad, bad move. 

i can imagine you sitting up at night thinking how you can cause harm and distress to people because of perceived slights against yourself. it's pathetic. you should really get a fucking life but after 15 years of being an utter wanker online it seems that this is impossible for you.

you are absolutely pathetic. i don't think anyone has ever been as hated and derided in the retro gaming community, and that's saying something. well done.

you claim to be an author. you've certainly been the author of your own demise. 

i had put this behind me at the advice of others and chose to get on with positive stuff but this is too much and for you to do this is beyond the pale. you are absolute scum. i had chosen to not remain involved with pursuing you because of your bullshit and just chose to work on creating rather than destroying but you have called for thunder and now you are going to get it. 

you are an awful, awful human being who will genuinely stoop to any level, even hitherto unplumbed ones, just to stab into the heart of good people. 

so, with all this in mind, i myself am filing a police report relating to this incident as it is a deliberate attempt to cause trouble and a cynical and fucking cowardly attack on a vulnerable person, deliberately designed to cause as much distress and upset as possible and to pull everyone back into your shitty little pit where you deserve to stay, alone.

i will also be consulting a uk based lawyer with relation to this to see if it is possible for them to push the case as much as possible against you and to make sure you do not slip the net as you have severely fucked up here and what you have done is most assuredly legally actionable and i am in possession of all required to see this through. 

furthermore, i have your home address and this will be supplied to the police and my lawyer with the information relating to this recent episode of hateful cuntery. you cannot hide or claim "trolls did it" this time.

i believe the police will take my report seriously and i will pursue it through the aforementioned lawyer to make sure that they do. you are deliberately endangering the mental well being of someone who has done nothing to you, just to attempt to deflect things away from yourself and cause extreme upset because that is what you feel you are justified to do. the world does not work like that, you absolute bastard. 

I may have disagreed with this person in the past, but that is a far cry from wanting to cause them mental anguish in reality. as you clearly do. you really are the lowest of the low. 

You just could not fuck off and accept your cancellation, you little crybaby piece of shit. Now you have brought things to a new level because you thought you could go behind people's backs and start your shitty little rumours again. no. no, kieren, that's not how this is going to work. 

you are an awful man and despite me stepping away from your bullshit you could not help but pick on what you thought would be an easy target, once again. 

you are going to find out very soon that i am anything but. 

welcome to the eye of the storm. 

Well said that man, George you have well and truly hit the nail on the head there. I wish you every success in dealing with this twat and also a certain other well known twat. These 2 deserve everything they fucking get with interest and a big fat cherry on top. 

You have helped expose these people for the sniveling, sneaky, sly shitcunts they are and for that I thank you. Actually your wotsit video helped me to connect the dots together and when I saw a photo of him online it hit home that I had actually witnessed his twatish behaviour first hand at a retro event. 

Keep up the good work

And I hope you feel better soon

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Sauron said:

No, no, and no. I only brought her up as an example to contradict what Kieren was saying about unequal treatment between men and women. What happened with her here involved personal issues that left more than one person extremely hurt. She's no innocent victim here, but she paid her price and stayed away. There isn't any need to drag her into this, so let's please drop it.

Sure, no problem.

I wonder how many times he can keep doing this, 'changing all his profile pics to black' when he feels sad and feels he hasn't got his own way, 
Or disabling but not deleting all his accounts,

only to keep popping up like an unwanted turd at the exact moment you though he had gone round the U-bend.

I know he went round the bend a long time ago but sadly he's not been flushed away.

I've seen more maturity from toddlers.

dod4.png

Edited by Guest
had to edit 'she so' grammar

How very strange.

Once again, Kieren sinks to even further depths in his vile and depraved attack on the community and painfully, vulnerable females who have already suffered due to his despicable antics.

And Atarifan @retrogamerssuck suddenly disappears from Twitter.

He is so predictable. Like some loathsome reptile that dashes out from under a rock to spit poison then scurrying away into the shadows again, thinking himself out of reach.

He always seems to punch way below his weight, rarely taking on targets who may be capable of response in one way or another.

We all knew he was a spineless coward, but he never ceases to underline the fact. 

The clock is definitely ticking on this pernicious little shitgibbon.

• Like 1

I really wish I was this informed when he popped up at the man with the top hat's (very enjoyable) game event

the last time I was there. I'll admit to being distracted though as not only did I bring a guest I also saw some

very good friends there. I had no time for his old nonsense so zoned him out. Sat there bitching while we all

tucked into a pizza.

____

I've got a big personality and I make a lot of noise. I have a deep voice that cuts through any room and I have lots of opinions which I freely put forth irrespective of who the audience is or if they offend.

I won't go out of my way to make friends. I don't like a lot of people. That's by intention. I don't have time for idiots

or sycophants.

I like people who are clever, funny or talented.

I stand my ground. I respect people I don't like. But I am quick to admit when I am wrong. Hold my hands up.

In short I am a contradiction. 

But I am a good person and I do like people.

I'm make a good friend, but a terrible enemy. 

Despite my faults there is one thing that I do not stand for it is misogyny and the abuse of women.

You could call me a lot of names and people have.

In some cases they are justified, but the truth is I love and respect women, always have; plus I don't like bullies. 

I might not be the sharpest tool (I recon I'm a screwdriver. Not sharp enough to kill you, but good enough to puncture a lung.) but my own intellect let alone that of some of the people I know would obliterate him in a debate, on Twatter or no.

This is the exact reason why people do indeed call Twitter Twatter. Kieren is that person!

The hate fuelled loser turned bully who in real life would not say boo to a goose, though why people insist on confusing poultry with ghosts is beyond me.

So... He's put on a fair amount of weight recently. Now I won't knock people for gaining weight, I'm on the big side

myself, but one thing I do know is that over-eating on the regular is a tell-tale sign of unhappiness. 

Kieren is not happy.

Notoriety has not brought about copious money, fame or happiness. He doesn't have any friends beyond the nutters that roam the internet looking for someone to bully. 

He has been a person of ridicule for many years.

He has no credibility talent or personality.

Talking to keiren is like listening to the sound of a garbage disposal trying to chew up a spoon,

It is highly irritating and you're not convinced what you are listening to will have any positive outcome, and you walk away with an uneasy feeling, something's not right.

Even Microsoft Word hates him. Every time I put his name in it suggests the proper spellings of his first name !

He is the only person I have ever known to have that spelling.

Talking of his mum.

If she knew the kind of sickening despicable things he has been saying about women I should think she would be aghast at his cruelty.

I don't have anything against her. She might be a lovely woman, probably is.

That gets us to another point... what about his wife ? Christ.

If he is like this on a public forum like the internet, I can't think what kind

of crap that poor mare gets on the daily, in private.

You could say that is unfair, but as he's fucking unhinged I shouldn't imagine she is the one person who he reserves for special treatment, or his kids.

I heard recently he has kids. My only thought is that I really feel for them.

That isn't below the belt, that is a fact. I feel for anyone who has to spent a lot of time with him and TBH I hope she leaves him and takes the kids, that way they might have a chance of a moderately happy life away from his repugnant behaviour.

Oh yeah, I was going to put up all those reviews I was banging on about.

The only reason I have not done so is that it occurred to me that I couldn't bring myself to throw innocent people in his line of fire.

They paid good money to write freely about the product they paid for, though to suddenly be a targeted by Hawky the Stalky would be a truly unfair thing to do to anyone.

24 minutes ago, ∞ Vince ∞ said:

I really wish I was this informed when he popped up at the man with the top hat's (very enjoyable) game event

the last time I was there. I'll admit to being distracted though as not only did I bring a guest I also saw some

very good friends there. I had no time for his old nonsense so zoned him out. Sat there bitching while we all

tucked into a pizza.

____

I've got a big personality and I make a lot of noise. I have a deep voice that cuts through any room and I have lots of opinions which I freely put forth irrespective of who the audience is or if they offend.

I won't go out of my way to make friends. I don't like a lot of people. That's by intention. I don't have time for idiots

or sycophants.

I like people who are clever, funny or talented.

I stand my ground. I respect people I don't like. But I am quick to admit when I am wrong. Hold my hands up.

In short I am a contradiction. 

But I am a good person and I do like people.

I'm make a good friend, but a terrible enemy. 

Despite my faults there is one thing that I do not stand for it is misogyny and the abuse of women.

You could call me a lot of names and people have.

In some cases they are justified, but the truth is I love and respect women, always have; plus I don't like bullies. 

I might not be the sharpest tool (I recon I'm a screwdriver. Not sharp enough to kill you, but good enough to puncture a lung.) but my own intellect let alone that of some of the people I know would obliterate him in a debate, on Twatter or no.

This is the exact reason why people do indeed call Twitter Twatter. Kieren is that person!

The hate fuelled loser turned bully who in real life would not say boo to a goose, though why people insist on confusing poultry with ghosts is beyond me.

So... He's put on a fair amount of weight recently. Now I won't knock people for gaining weight, I'm on the big side

myself, but one thing I do know is that over-eating on the regular is a tell-tale sign of unhappiness. 

Kieren is not happy.

Notoriety has not brought about copious money, fame or happiness. He doesn't have any friends beyond the nutters that roam the internet looking for someone to bully. 

He has been a person of ridicule for many years.

He has no credibility talent or personality.

Talking to keiren is like listening to the sound of a garbage disposal trying to chew up a spoon,

It is highly irritating and you're not convinced what you are listening to will have any positive outcome, and you walk away with an uneasy feeling, something's not right.

Even Microsoft Word hates him. Every time I put his name in it suggests the proper spellings of his first name !

He is the only person I have ever known to have that spelling.

Talking of his mum.

If she knew the kind of sickening despicable things he has been saying about women I should think she would be aghast at his cruelty.

I don't have anything against her. She might be a lovely woman, probably is.

That gets us to another point... what about his wife ? Christ.

If he is like this on a public forum like the internet, I can't think what kind

of crap that poor mare gets on the daily, in private.

You could say that is unfair, but as he's fucking unhinged I shouldn't imagine she is the one person who he reserves for special treatment, or his kids.

I heard recently he has kids. My only thought is that I really feel for them.

That isn't below the belt, that is a fact. I feel for anyone who has to spent a lot of time with him and TBH I hope she leaves him and takes the kids, that way they might have a chance of a moderately happy life away from his repugnant behaviour.

Oh yeah, I was going to put up all those reviews I was banging on about.

The only reason I have not done so is that it occurred to me that I couldn't bring myself to throw innocent people in his line of fire.

They paid good money to write freely about the product they paid for, though to suddenly be a targeted by Hawky the Stalky would be a truly unfair thing to do to anyone.

If people are brave enough to put negative reviews into the public arena then they have made their stance perfectly clear from the start.
Failure to reprint those reviews is enabling Kieren. Hiding what right-minded people truly think of his "product".

• Like 2

Yeah, I take on what you are saying, but there will be randoms who love retro who don't deserve what would come their way.

I have however been working on something slightly different that quotes the reviews but does not specifically attribute them to anyone or any site they may be on.

It will be worth the wait.

2 hours ago, Landstalker said:

Once again, Kieren sinks to even further depths in his vile and depraved attack on the community and painfully, vulnerable females who have already suffered due to his despicable antics.

What's he done now? Is this new or old info?

Edited by Retrobob
Edit down the quote to the bit I am referring to.

Hey! finally Poppy noticed me :) and used the name virginwelshworrier in a tweet.

Honestly, a level of awareness that makes the Bangles talking about seeing a UB40 on the way to spend time in Liverpool appear likely. 

For anyone who thinks he's ever going to change. Here is one of the latest reviews on amazon. Recognise the name, unpurchased, etc. 

Screenshot_20200314_105121.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Welshworrier said:

Hey! finally Poppy noticed me :) and used the name virginwelshworrier in a tweet.

Honestly, a level of awareness that makes the Bangles talking about seeing a UB40 on the way to spend time in Liverpool appear likely. 

For anyone who thinks he's ever going to change. Here is one of the latest reviews on amazon. Recognise the name, unpurchased, etc. 

Screenshot_20200314_105121.jpg

Where do you start with that Poppy account? Not even remotely funny and you have to wonder what their issue is...

3 hours ago, Welshworrier said:

The issue would appear to be: poppy has a (small) penis. 

Have another "lack of awareness" review from discus forums 

Screenshot_20200314_123136.jpg

I might use the text from his comment (changing the word Jaguar as appropriate) as a reply to anything I ever see him post from now on. 

This is the original article:

https://www.funstockretro.co.uk/news/a-brief-history-of-the-atari-jaguar/

I suspect he was triggered at this point:

"Well, a series of missteps that culminated in the Jaguar and Jaguar CD led this company down the path of destruction and it never recovered, particularly in the face of tough competition from Nintendo then, later, Sega."

Then it just goes downhill from there. The article reads ok to me, perhaps he doesn't like it because it doesn't match his alternate reality of what happened to Atari, and the Jag specifically.

Edit: actually it's more likely he was using this tactic to get work, similar to his M.O with Retro Gamer.

Edited by Retrobob
  • Like 1

Yeah, it's not the best article about the Jaguar, but apart from some odd grammar choices here and there, missing a comma in some spots, it gets the "brief" part all there in a nutshell. It could have mentioned the homebrew scene giving it a second wind, but was the Jag a competent PSX competitor? Not by a long shot. I didn't catch any "spelling mistakes" that he claims are all over the place, and it doesn't appear to be copied straight from Wikipedia (maybe that's his issue too). I imagine that he was triggered by the mentions of Nintendo in there, wanting to pretend that the SNES selling 49 million consoles to the Jaguar's paltry haul didn't happen and that the Jaguar really put up a notable fight! 

Sorry Kieran. It didn't. 

• Like 2

Looks like Retro Gamer have burned a bridge with the Computer Museum after nicking their idea they had planned.

Bit of a crappy move to pull after losing some goodwill from the community after this whole LairdGate thing got exposed.

It makes me question if they knew about Keiren's behaviour but just gave him a pass because he could churn out Atari fodder that no one else could be bothered with.

Annoying thing is we'll never know for sure, i personally can't give them the benefit of the doubt anymore though after this latest thing so have cancelled my sub.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, festershinetop said:

Looks like Retro Gamer have burned a bridge with the Computer Museum after nicking their idea they had planned.

Bit of a crappy move to pull after losing some goodwill from the community after this whole LairdGate thing got exposed.

It makes me question if they knew about Keiren's behaviour but just gave him a pass because he could churn out Atari fodder that no one else could be bothered with.

Annoying thing is we'll never know for sure, i personally can't give them the benefit of the doubt anymore though after this latest thing so have cancelled my sub.

What was the idea they nicked 

Tldr version, retro museum - likely to lose a lot of visitors and money over next few months due to covid-19, been talking to retrogamer magazine about their top trumps like card packs.

Magazine creates a "tribute" version instead of handling original.

In other news man who employed git turns out to have gittish tendencies themselves.

Edited by Welshworrier
  • Thanks 1

His Facebook page is being inundated with likes, general comments of goodwill and thoroughly lauded as the epicentre of everything that is informative, interesting and entertaining.
And monkeys flew out of my arse.

It's like a post-apocalyptic world here, with the strange and deranged the only inhabitants.

https://www.facebook.com/LairdsLair/

• Like 2