IGNORED

The review of A-Z of Atari ST Games Volume 3 book RetroLaird is trying to delete!

It's all very puzzling.
Atarifan @retrogamerssuck claims to have no knowledge or affiliation with KH. (As he calls him.)
Yet he knows all of these people from the retro community.
Surely all his tweets would be "Who are you?"
;)
He shoots himself in the foot so much it's laughable.
Can't keep a good lie or a solid pretense going for long, the temptation to lash out is just too overwhelming, so he steps out from behind whatever facade he has built at the time.

2020-03-15_15-09-54.png

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Landstalker said:

2020-03-15_17-00-50.png

This is a classic case of projection and deflection on his part. Accuse others of doing the exact same thing he's been doing himself, despite all evidence. 

And no idea whatsoever why he thinks I prefer the Amiga over the Atari ST. I grew up with every generation of Atari hardware, including the ST in my teenage years. Just goes to show his complete bias, I guess.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Landstalker said:

It's all very puzzling.
Atarifan @retrogamerssuck claims to have no knowledge or affiliation with KH. (As he calls him.)
Yet he knows all of these people from the retro community.
Surely all his tweets would be "Who are you?"
;)
He shoots himself in the foot so much it's laughable.
Can't keep a good lie or a solid pretense going for long, the temptation to lash out is just too overwhelming, so he steps out from behind whatever facade he has built at the time.

2020-03-15_15-09-54.png

It’s the same as Poppy claiming they don’t know who Octavious Kitten is, deflection at its worst. Sad.

"Not affiliated with K(ieren) H(awken)". Yeah, right! That disclaimer is complete and utter horseshit. I don't give a flying fuck if that stupid account of his gets a screenshot of this comment but you're just a lame-ass excuse for a video game fan, Kieren. Get off the internet! Nobody fucking likes you and after people has discovered your behind-the-scenes behavior, even less people will aproach you. You brought this up upon yourself and there's nobody to blame for that but you.

• Like 5

Not to bang on about those systems cards, but, they all look crap; a middling idea executed badly.

What classic gamer of his salt does not know pretty much everything they contain verbatim ? 

Cool factor, fuck right off. What are you, 8?

What dickhead did these anyway ? The Amiga CD32 was both the first CD based system to see a release outside of Japan (FM Towns Marty, which wasn't even popular in Japan, mainly due to its price) and the first console to be 100% 32 Bit (Marty has a 16bit data bus),

they gave it 1/10 for innovation.

These people are paid coin of the realm for this shit!

On a Kizza the Jizza note, even these would have made him angry / cry... On one hand he would have creamed himself over The Atari Lynx getting 10/10 for Innovation, and on the other he would have blew a gasket for his beloved Jaguar to only get a 3.

4 hours ago, ∞ Vince ∞ said:

What dickhead did these anyway ? The Amiga CD32 was both the first CD based system to see a release outside of Japan (FM Towns Marty, which wasn't even popular in Japan, mainly due to its price) and the first console to be 100% 32 Bit (Marty has a 16bit data bus),

they gave it 1/10 for innovation.

To be fair, the CD32 is little more than an Amiga 1200 with a CD player and the Akiko chip bolted on. Hardly the pinnacle of innovation. ?

Honestly though, discussion of this issue doesn't really belong in this thread, IMO. It might be better served by a different thread, albeit in this same forum.

• Like 2

Yes, you are right but the fact is that as the 1st true 32 bit console it should have got at least a 3.

i don't see why people (you, others) get so bloody pedantic. I did mention the boy himself and his obsession with Atari.

The thing is, to have free and open discussion you will sometimes vie into side-roads occasionally, the knack is to pull things back when they go far far away. People who jump up and go 'Stay on topic stay on topic!' put possible posters off mostly.

5 hours ago, Landstalker said:

Social Media expert.
"Not affiliated with KH."
So why fill your PC with screen grabs?

He must have been a hoot at hide and seek as a child. "I'm not in here!"

2020-03-16_7-13-24.png

Not affiliated with KH, ho ho ho; so why would you mention this ? and why the obsessive tweets quoting this forum thread specifically ?

Why is someone who has no link with Hawken so concerned with him getting his comeuppance ?

30 minutes ago, ∞ Vince ∞ said:

Yes, you are right but the fact is that as the 1st true 32 bit console it should have got at least a 3.

i don't see why people (you, others) get so bloody pedantic. I did mention the boy himself and his obsession with Atari.

The thing is, to have free and open discussion you will sometimes vie into side-roads occasionally, the knack is to pull things back when they go far far away. People who jump up and go 'Stay on topic stay on topic!' put possible posters off mostly.

The whole reason of this thread is to highlight the reprehensible behaviour of Mr Hawken. Shooting off at unrelated tangents serves no purpose at all.

I am not the only person who feels this way. 

There were more than enough people posting prior to you joining this thread. No one felt worried or concerned about submitting their own experiences with him.

Your submissions have been informative and a useful addition to the seemingly endless list of complaints against Kieren.

It is best to stay focused on the matter at hand lest we forget the reason for this thread. Other issues can be discussed elsewhere in Atari Age.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Landstalker said:

The whole reason of this thread is to highlight the reprehensible behaviour of Mr Hawken. Shooting off at unrelated tangents serves no purpose at all.

I am not the only person who feels this way. 

There were more than enough people posting prior to you joining this thread. No one felt worried or concerned about submitting their own experiences with him.

Your submissions have been informative and a useful addition to the seemingly endless list of complaints against Kieren.

It is best to stay focused on the matter at hand lest we forget the reason for this thread. Other issues can be discussed elsewhere in Atari Age.

Exactly. Another way to look at it is this: The whole issue with Retro Gamer deserves discussion, and as such, it deserves it's own separate thread on the matter, rather than getting buried in this one. In fact, such discussion belongs in the very same forum. 

• Thanks 3

29 minutes ago, ∞ Vince ∞ said:

Not affiliated with KH, ho ho ho; so why would you mention this ? and why the obsessive tweets quoting this forum thread specifically ?

Why is someone who has no link with Hawken so concerned with him getting his comeuppance ?

He relies so much on sock puppets that it would make me wonder if he has some kind of multiple personality disorder...except for the fact that all of this sock puppets act the exact same way. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

20 hours ago, Deathray Specs said:

It’s the same as Poppy claiming they don’t know who Octavious Kitten is, deflection at its worst. Sad.

In all honesty, until the whole Horacegate thing blew up, I'd never heard of her either.

• Like 1

If Kizza's accounts had been hacked, the hacker would have either changed the passwords and locked K out of them, or posted something indicative of the hack.

I'm out now.

18 minutes ago, ∞ Vince ∞ said:

If Kizza's accounts had been hacked, the hacker would have either changed the passwords and locked K out of them, or posted something indicative of the hack.

I'm out now.

Hacked accounts are yet another excuse he has used over the years. Apparently everything from his old MySpace page to his recent Twitter sock puppets have been "hacked". According to him, an account is "hacked" whenever someone posts a screenshot of it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Sauron said:

Hacked accounts are yet another excuse he has used over the years. Apparently everything from his old MySpace page to his recent Twitter sock puppets have been "hacked". According to him, an account is "hacked" whenever someone posts a screenshot of it.

You mean like this spiteful torrent of abuse aimed at one certain person.

The man is a coward and a nasty little bully 

Screenshot_20200316-190441_Chrome.jpg