IGNORED

The review of A-Z of Atari ST Games Volume 3 book RetroLaird is trying to delete!

3 hours ago, Mr.T said:

and as it is now clear, the actions of one individual who has spent all of his years in the hobby putting himself at the centre of a lot of arguments, conflicts and very personal destructive negativity across the entire U.K. scene and even reaching to pollute certain pockets of the American one too.

Kizza is global.  He has been everywhere.  And now the whole world knows who and what he is, and finally he has discovered the horrible truth that his utterly rancid past is a bit of history he CANNOT re-write - which is why he is desperate to get threads like this removed, and the videos about him taken down.

It ain't gonna work this time Kizz.  You did this to yourself.  You shat your own bed, and there is no cleaning solution in the entire universe for that stain.  Sleep in it.

• Like 6

8 hours ago, SpectrumNez said:

I don't have a 'personal agenda' with anybody. What would be the point in that?

SpectrumNez has found out, unfortunately what we have all known about Kieren for a very long time.
Having a personal agenda simply means doing everything within his power, such as it is (guffaw), to make life as miserable as possible for whatever person he chooses on any given day.
There is no point to it, it simply IS.
Or perhaps, the point is, that he is so psychologically twisted by whatever events from his childhood have warped his train of thought into the constant narrative of self-adulation that runs on an infinite loop through the orange turnip-shaped head of his, that this IS the reason. He is a broken toy, a little wooden thing that wants to be a real boy but never shall.
You had the audacity to chide him for reasons of your own, but he sees every harsh word as another bullet in the constant hail of fire coming over the foxhole he has burrowed into, to wage his war against the unbelievers, the dark fraternity plotting his demise.
Now at one point, this was all just fantasy, a hornet's nest of disconnected insanity whirling around his raisin-sized brain.
Unfortunately, due to his actions it might be shaping up to have some grain of truth.
There ARE people who given the opportunity would do everything in their power to drag this wretch before the courts, the force him to show the evidence he claims to have in spades that will categorically prove his innocence on every charge. There are those who will not rest until his name is reviled, even more than now, throughout the community to ensure that no-one falls unwittingly into his foetid paws and gets mauled for no good reason.
The general consensus of opinion is to leave him alone, to have no direct interaction with the loathsome clag-nut, but this does not mean that he cannot be shamed for any and every infraction on the freedom of others to speak as they find regarding his "books".

• Like 5

I have had a significant number requests for the samples to They Call Me Mr. Atari from people wanting to make their own remixed version of the song. There are 2 options you can use, either download the sample pack (contains some unused wav files) or download the song without the backing track and slice it up yourself. I am setting up a soundcloud account to host any versions that are copyright free. You can use these files however you like, no permission is required by me for however and wherever you want to use them. Let your imagination run wild!

Audio Sample Pack (66 wav files = 38Mb): https://we.tl/t-HQSLJqQrof

Retroliar - They Call Me Mr. Atari song (without the backing track = 11Mb): https://we.tl/t-1CrhpCaxBp

Edited by RetroLiar
  • Thanks 1

So... Can we all just take a moment to acknowledge that for all the posturing over on twatter, Kizza would love NOTHING MORE than to be back here as an active part of this Atari Age community.

I've only been here a short while, but I have found it an open and fun thing to be a part of (inside and outside of this thread).

As a self proclaimed Atari fanatic (and seemingly the only truthful thing he has ever said or not massively embellished), it must really really burn him up. All those discussions of the Jaguar. All those threads about the humble Atari 2600. The Panther. 

All the game polls.

All the opportunities to be an antagonistic twat and claim the reason you don't agree with him is because he operates on a higher level, has a photographic memory and is a 'high functioning Aspie' as he has ordained himself. 

Someone made a valid point that all of us talking about him is exactly what he wants.

I think he feels as long as we are talking about him he is still engaging over here at Atari Age, in the Atari community.

It would be brilliant if we could all go quiet for a week or so and that would really rile him, but I am not the only one (not by a long way) to have decided to duck out only to then bounce back in. Don't get snappy because I have, everyone is doing the same.

He's like a cat looking out the window wishing he was part of what's going on.

240_F_304686041_BR0b1b53V7w7vGrOktGmE2qvbk8qiRAj (1).jpg

"He's like a cat looking out the window wishing he was part of what's going on"

Surely though, he'd just boot up a VPN, create (yet) another account, bite his tongue (a bit of a long shot admittedly), and carry on as normal?

Ive played games on over 40 systems (I was counting up the other day whilst bored to the point of seeing how far I could push a pencil up my nose) and only joined here - there must be many other knowledgeable users who similar to myself will join over the next few weeks, and months, making valid (and sometimes, forceful) points - who is to say one of those isn't in fact.....him?

18 minutes ago, LostInThePast said:

Surely though, he'd just boot up a VPN, create (yet) another account, bite his tongue (a bit of a long shot admittedly), and carry on as normal?

Ive played games on over 40 systems (I was counting up the other day whilst bored to the point of seeing how far I could push a pencil up my nose) and only joined here - there must be many other knowledgeable users who similar to myself will join over the next few weeks, and months, making valid (and sometimes, forceful) points - who is to say one of those isn't in fact.....him?

True, but he then cant bolster his warped view of himself as he'd just be Anon A Anonson on here.

Most of this destruction has been purely to lift his own profile in the retro community.

Edited by festershinetop
typo

2 hours ago, LostInThePast said:

Yeah but if someone new came here banging on like he knew everything and had an almost sexual fetish for Atari we would all clock it was him off the bat. I suspect he actually has a Sock Puppet on here already, I've told Al.

And besides 99% of his socks speak exactly like he does - in that over confident cocky manner of his.

Edited by Guest
spelling + added an additional point

1 hour ago, ∞ Vince ∞ said:

Yeah but if someone new came here banging on like he knew everything and had an almost sexual fetish for Atari we would all clock it was him off the bat. I suspect he actually has a Sock Puppet on here already, I've told Al.

And besides 99% of his socks speak exactly like he does - in that over confident cocky manner of his.

He's tried using a number of different sock puppet accounts on here over the years, with the end result being exactly what you described. He just can't help outing himself each and every time.

• Like 3

Just so we are keeping tabs on things and so everyone new to these threads knows how deep the sockpuppetry goes, here’s a list of various active/unactive/live/suspended/ID-changed/hidden/unhidden Twitter accounts that have pretty much all been created since early 2018 that have intermittently been created to relentlessly follow and harass specific individuals during the timeframe that Hawken was starting to lose alliances, attempting to worm new journalism and youtube partnerships, and needing to simultaneously tear down outspoken opponents of his work and actions, whilst creating a buffer of sympathy and support from the new victims he had moved onto to exploit by using some of these accounts as ‘blame accounts’ (accusing enemies of owning them whenever he attacked someone with them, to use as leverage against them), whilst simultaneously using them as ‘ego shills’ (supporting the work and naming him directly in all kinds of reviews and praise, even when completely irrelevant to a conversation).

its worth noting that not all of these have been confirmed as exclusively belonging to him or some not even his own sockpuppets at all, but they have all been shown to be mouthpieces of some sort that despite possibly not being him directly, exist simply to troll others or regularly speak out in his defence with a familiarity that would be extremely strange for someone claiming to be as distant as they are:

The Laird’s Lair (@retrolaird) - his main genuine account, one that regularly changes its visibility, edits like fuck and blocks everyone but is still massively visible by all.

Atarifan (@retrogamerssuck) - his not-even-cleverly-named current most active and obvious sockpuppet, being completely undeniably him and following this thread closely, attacking anyone and everyone almost daily and NEVER addressing it being called out as him.

beast666 (@beast66618) - his secondary sockpuppet going under the exact name used of an ID that shills his Twitter, Youtube and Amazon book ‘reviews’ (without purchase!). Pulled out whenever his primary sockpuppets are called out and need reinforcement. Types in an obvious and eye-melting “I carnt spel att awl” sentence structure, despite using identical vernacular and terminology to all the other sockpuppets on twitter.

Forza77 (now rogueleader on several platforms, possibly now defunct) - an idiotic profile that outed itself as being him by using an identical avatar to his known email account it was created with, then changed to rogueleader immediately on being publicly proved in order to suggest it belonged to one of his enemies who used that forum alias in the past, went on a mission of DELETE FUCKING EVERYTHING, then disappeared off most platforms overnight due to being undeniable. FUN FACT: it’s a combination of a racing game he championed on the less favourable if it’s generation’s consoles, coupled with his own fucking birth year... the twat. EXTRA FUN FACT: revealed how obvious he was and confirmed to me two years ago it was him, by posting a comment on a random YouTube video of mine just after the estate from my dead parents was settled and I sorted out some new transport for me and my wife (only even known through an innocuous post on my wife’s Facebook), telling any viewers “Chris and Craig misappropriate event funds from the people who do the work, and Craig used visitors’ money to buy his missus a fucking Audi”. Oh yes, I have the screen cap for that too, bellend.

PoppyFluoxetine (@PoppyZXSinclair) - unfunny ‘gamergirl’ spoke that has plagued Sarah and many of the lesser-connected female youtubers he despises so much with impersonations of his perception of attention-seeking and ‘tits for hits’ attitude he is supremely bitter about. Directly mocks their tweets, contains supremely discriminatory terms, and was heavily active during and following the Horace situation in 2018. It’s been suggested this account was referenced in PMs to be one belonging to those of enemies when needing to gain leverage in the fallout of that situation. Because...of course. Notably had a complete month of convenient silence around the time the wotsit video dropped.

UnicornRetrogaming (@ShillerSimon) - see above, only not active for ages now and clearly using an ID tag to attempt to frame somebody.

Dave Jatt (@dave_jatt) - no personal experience with this one but active right up until Winter last year when Horace damage control was desperately needed. Fell silent when hints that evidence was starting to compile against him and threatened to out him were first rumoured. Attacked female youtubers, certain white knights who came to their defence and several American enemies. Likes to use the American angle, this one. Been called out a billion times so now largely inactive but has still activated and deactivated periodically, possibly deleting a lot in the process.

Joe Milano (@JoeMilano1980) - possibly not the boy himself, but make your own judgment. Attacks Retro Gamer magazine and other journo people plus several Americans, defends the anus regularly and retweets hateful comments from all his sockpuppets as well as those of others. Routinely makes tweets private in order to edit the shit out of history and has a hard on for criticising the Vega+ situation, especially for deflection when the wotsit or his other sockpuppets are brought up in the same conversation. Occasionally accuses many others of sockpuppetry and posts the occasional gaming post to get a thin veneer of credibility. Likes to hide tweets to followers only, until the point no one is reading his bile and unveils them for much needed attention.

TopTwat Gaming (@TopTwatGaminMan) - another possible question mark over this one, but besides the plagiaristic parody this profile is (ironically probably out of envy the real one plagiarised for so long but still managed to get plenty of monetised hits without being caught out, something the wotsit was proved to be doing but did get caught out), it attacks all the same targets as those listed above, some other more successful youtubers who spurned Keyron, and retweets and references several of the same sockpuppets, using the same name-calling and vernacular as the other sockpuppets. Hashtags most posts with terms that will get the post seen on searches for any of the topics the other accounts are attacking.

Pete Prodge Sucks (@PeteProdgeSUCKS) - created and seemingly aimed at one person (dont even know who this dude is), the account just retweets all of the other sockpuppets constantly, even on situations not connected to this guy, in order to ‘organise the hatred focus’ by association it seems. Makes posts claiming to ‘have evidence of things’ then never posting a follow up (sound familiar?), got extremely offended at the liard being called out for his supposed disabilities, despite calling others retards and many other derogatory terms. Despises left wing opinions and ridiculed races, women and transsexuals alike in the posts. Went quiet when impending outing of Hawken started to rear just before Christmas, and only spoke up after months of silence in the wake of the wotsit and liard videos, then fell silent.

JanPlayExpo and Retro-II are also very fishy ‘parody’ accounts created to point the finger at someone for some wrong doing. Not sure if related but they follow similar patterns to some of the sockpuppets directly above but go even further back, to a time when the mole-rat was at one time in league with RCL and was going to organise an event to launch the Spectrum Vega Plus, then later did a complete 180 and tried to claim responsibility for being the one to ‘out’ the whole debacle, and sold his soul to get recognition by writing the entire script for Daniel Ibbertson’s ‘Vega+ Scandal’ video - which if you’ve ever heard it, was recited entirely from a script entirely penned by Hawking where he self references himself a whole bunch of times to try and portray himself as the whistleblower and insider on the whole situation, the prick. These two accounts reference the RCL debacle exclusively and attack some of the same people mentioned in his 15-page toilet paper, whilst praising and thanking his laird account for being such a good guy in the whole saga. Possibly reaching with these ones, but read back and the links are there, and they also became largely inactive once the youtubers and horacegate situation gained pace....coincidence?

I don’t have direct proof of any of these but it’s obvious from some detailed reading through and comparisons that many are composed by the same person and the vernacular is constant throughout most of them. Some of these accounts were cited to be sockpuppets of his enemies when some horrible things were said over the last 2/3 years and they all follow identical patterns:

- they reference/retweet each other constantly

- they defend Kieren and bolster his other sockpuppets

- they ‘talk’ to each other in a very leading and argument-supporting way

- the attempts to mask them (poor spelling, certain keywords) are too consistent to be errors

- they attack the same people

- they exist and were active in the same time frame over the same situations that he found himself caught up in

- they have all activated/deactivated/edited/hid when tweets have found their way off the platform or the accounts called out

- they follow and/or are followed by the same accounts for the most part

- they use the same hashtags and spam certain key hashes to get the tweets to turn up in hash searches for other crusades they want to draw attention to; limited to the same subjects affecting him

- they all use #retrogaming at some point as a blanket term to get attention from any and all gamers

- they all routinely block the same people or restrict posts to followers only whilst they edit history

- the more recent ones, likely due to his busy the fool is trying to rewrite the narrative, are taking it in turns to be active, to post over a few days, then are followed by a few days of another ID, and have deactivated temporarily when mentioned on here or other reveals elsewhere.

- they all use very uncreative names and some of the main ones directly reference something about him or his hobbies, because his narcissism needs him to be identified, but convince himself he is either fooling people or ‘getting one over’ on those who know it’s him, but won’t attempt to do anything about the accounts because they’ve got better things to do.

- rotates the visibility of posts to prod different people into responding, but then never responds to tweets by those people highlighting what a dick he is.

- the main accounts all swing around the 13/14 followers mark - coincidentally about the exact number of ‘dislikes’ the book review, wotsit and liard videos got against the hundreds of likes on YouTube ..... an indication to the number of shills and sockpuppets the clown is running at once.

- several refer to ‘not being associated with KH’ despite obviously being so; a clear insight into the self-grandiosity and need to self-reference at every turn to satisfy an ego.

Each account has it’s own ‘personality’ as though it is the many schizophrenic faces of angst and hatred clamouring to get out of a body that cannot accept it’s futile existence and lack of social capability to positively interact with anyone who challenges his self image. At best it’s laughable and sad, at worst it’s worrying as dangerous, the early warning signs of a sociopath about to cross a line.

Whether proven or not, the mere mention of them will prompt a couple to change their activity on there or go into edit wars because he is idiotic to think no one will notice and “even if you can prove it, it never happened”. Well, they have all been screenshotted and captured forever before posts like this are made, so it doesn’t even matter. This thread will serve as an eternal repository (or should that be, suppository) for the ongoing and mounting fuckwittery he continues to build that simply will not go away. No matter how much you try to swat this aside, it’s NEVER going away.

For the rest of you, I implore you to scan back through all of these accounts before they inevitably close or cease activity, proving even further who they belong to. I’ve probably highlighted some things you won’t have noticed before, so now is your chance to piece together these non-personalities for yourself and test them by spelling his name wrong, saying Atari is shit, calling out those accounts and the obviousness of it all, and seeing how what goes on here directly feeds what he does there. It’s just more documentation to save and post here. How much deeper can he dig that hole? Must be in Australia by now, if he hasn’t ended up in the hell he’s eventually going to.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 5

Imagine following and commenting on a thread that holds no interest for you because you're not "affiliated with KH".

Plus "you can mop up afternoon..." what does that even mean?
Looking forward to the next jam-packed event organised and run solely by Mr Hawken.

2020-03-29_10-05-46.png

Edited by Landstalker
additions
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Landstalker said:

Imagine following and commenting on a thread that holds no interest for you because you're not "affiliated with KH".

Plus "you can mop up afternoon..." what does that even mean?

2020-03-29_10-05-46.png

As Craig points out above, obsessively following this thread but never seems to answer a direct question of him. On a side note I believe Joe Milano has deactivated his account - again. Expect to see him in <30 days while he alters his tweet history 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Thanks for that list, Mr. T. Some of those have already been well-known, but others I wasn't quite aware of before. Regardless, you're right, they all fit the same pattern, and of course the idiot can't help but out himself. 

6 hours ago, Mr.T said:

I’ve probably highlighted some things you won’t have noticed before, so now is your chance to piece together these non-personalities for yourself and test them by spelling his name wrong, saying Atari is shit, calling out those accounts and the obviousness of it all, and seeing how what goes on here directly feeds what he does there. 

LOL, you know him quite well. I can only imagine the scrounged up face and bulging forehead veins whenever someone spells his name wrong.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Landstalker said:

2020-03-29_10-05-46.png

He'll never have to "imagine" is because he's done it literally thousands of times.  Again, he's just projecting :)

Also, Kieren, yes, 36 pages, and not one of them have just a single letter of the Alphabet on them to pad things out.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you....

The Unofficial A-Z Guide of Kieren Hawken:

A is for Atarifan, the most obvious sock

B is for Beast666, so obvious you cock. 
C is for Community, your welcome is gone
D is for Dave Jatt, so don't linger long.
E is for ebay where you peddle counterfeits
F is for Forza77 - he's obvious as shit.
G is for Grammar, the thing that Kizz trashed
H is for Horace, the gate that Kizz crashed.
I is for Incels, whatever they are
J is for Joe Milano, another brush used to tar.
K is for Kerian, I'm spelling it wrong
L is for Liar, you utter shit-gibbon.
M is for Mental Health, you need help real soon
N is for No Friends, fuck off to the moon.
O is for Olivers, your friends they ain't
P is for PoppyFluoxetine, a further puppet for females to taint.

Q is for Quality, there's none in your work
R is for RetroGirl, using your wife made us smirk.
S is for Steve Davis Snooker, "Stonker" awarded!
T is for TopTwat Gaming, no-one applauded.
U is for Unconvincing, 15 pages of shite
V is for Vampire Bummers, your homophobic insight.
W is for Wotsit, you talentless fuck
X is for Ex-communicated, you're shit out of luck. 
Y is for YouTube, remember the ban?
Z is for Zero, a real "Nothing Man".

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4