IGNORED

The review of A-Z of Atari ST Games Volume 3 book RetroLaird is trying to delete!

6 hours ago, Landstalker said:

"or whatever lazy anyway?"

Grammar up to par as per usual.
The solitude must be getting to him/her/them, whatever his identity may be today.

the second sentence is also a question, but ends with a full stop. "whatever lazy anyway".

2020-03-30_12-52-26.png

Yeah, make sure to use footage other people have recorded and submitted to Jaguar Sector 2 forum.

Download the hundreds of videos submitted as a collective effort to document and preserve.

Then bang them together in a haphazard slap dash fashion and upload it all to your Laird's channel as your own work with no credit given or acknowledgement to the source of the material.

Way to go fuckface. If you want proof in his own words, please go listen to the Podcast interview that was used as the basis of 'They Call Me Mr. Atari' MP3... where he openly admits to it.

That's as lazy as it gets moleman.

40 minutes ago, Landstalker said:

Excellent.

All interested parties, please submit your questions via PM to me plus any/all information to validate your point/s.

I was wondering what "answer any questions to put to me" meant, but this can be addressed in the podcast.

2020-03-30_18-37-20.png

Well... Let's do this!

Simon Butler put out a call for the Lardy Laird to appear on his Podcast, Let's get it done.
He will have the full opportunity to present and defend his position and it will go out as it has been recorded. 

Edited by Guest
rephrased

2 minutes ago, ∞ Vince ∞ said:

Well... Let's do this!

Simon Butler put out a call for the Lardy Laird to appear on his Podcast, Or anyone's podcast. Let's find someone to host and get it on!

If he were being the least bit genuine, he wouldn't be opposed to a debate, 1 on 1, with each side laying out the facts. How about it, Kieren? Let's do that, you vs. me, in podcast format, with previously agreed upon rules. We can even try to find a third-party from well outside our circles to moderate the debate. The proposition (or point of contention) of the debate will be "Kieren Hawken is a pathological liar", with myself arguing in favour of it. Let's do this!

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Landstalker said:

Excellent.

All interested parties, please submit your questions via PM to me plus any/all information to validate your point/s.

2020-03-30_18-37-20.png

Ah, I see the get-out clause there.  Most people will read that and think yeah OK sounds good (apart from the bad grammar obviously :) ), BUT, he has used the word "impartial" which in Kizzy speak means something completely different to a regular person.

In Kizzy speak, this will mean someone who already believes him as being innocent, someone who will back him up regardless of whatever evidence someone presented.  They could have video footage of him mugging a granny, with him speaking into the camera and saying "It's me wot has done this krime, K-i-e-r-e-n H-a-w-k-i-n-g", and they would say it's not him.

My prediction of what the podcast interview would sound like, to paraphrase the future, would be along the lines of:

"Look, there is loads of evidence out there already, it all proves what has been said about me is rubbish and the work of a few trolls, just look at twitter and facebook, it's really easy to find.  Anyone who doesn't believe me is an idiot and has a grudge against people with mental health, this has had be really low, lets talk about something more positive! I know, lets talk about me, and how I was talking to $NAMEDROP, recently whilst visiting $NAMEDROP, and how awesome my latest book is 'Copy Pasta for beginners volume 11: yet more bollocks wot I dun wroted'"..

• Like 5

There is no evidence in Kieren Hawken's favor at this point.  If there was, he would have used it in his 15 page, high-school level drama attack against his critics.  Kieren Hawken is an attention whore, a pathological liar, and he'll continue to double down on his fantasy, will never admit to being wrong, and in a verbal podcast he can just spew his diatribe and lies without any actual evidence. 

It's just more of the same.  If there's any actual evidence, why not post it online instead of requiring that he be on someone's podcast?  Because there isn't any, or he would have already used it. But it's easy to bullshit your way through a podcast. And as for him stating that people have been making accusations without "providing any evidence", that just shows he hasn't changed one bit and is simply trying to gaslight everyone.  He subscribes to the train of thought that if you repeat something enough times, that makes it true. 

Don't feed the troll, and let him flounder about on his own.  Do continue to inform others about the terrible person he is, though, and let's focus on people doing positive things in the hobby (which, fortunately, is the vast majority). 

..Al

• Like 11

38 minutes ago, LinkoVitch said:

Ah, I see the get-out clause there.  Most people will read that and think yeah OK sounds good (apart from the bad grammar obviously :) ), BUT, he has used the word "impartial" which in Kizzy speak means something completely different to a regular person.

In Kizzy speak, this will mean someone who already believes him as being innocent, someone who will back him up regardless of whatever evidence someone presented.  They could have video footage of him mugging a granny, with him speaking into the camera and saying "It's me wot has done this krime, K-i-e-r-e-n H-a-w-k-i-n-g", and they would say it's not him.

My prediction of what the podcast interview would sound like, to paraphrase the future, would be along the lines of:

"Look, there is loads of evidence out there already, it all proves what has been said about me is rubbish and the work of a few trolls, just look at twitter and facebook, it's really easy to find.  Anyone who doesn't believe me is an idiot and has a grudge against people with mental health, this has had be really low, lets talk about something more positive! I know, lets talk about me, and how I was talking to $NAMEDROP, recently whilst visiting $NAMEDROP, and how awesome my latest book is 'Copy Pasta for beginners volume 11: yet more bollocks wot I dun wroted'"..

You're preaching to the converted here, but as I have said, amidst all my other exceptionally negative comments regarding our little orange friend, everyone deserves a fair shake.
He, regardless of the countless accusations should be given an opportunity to present undeniable evidence that categorically disarms any/all of the "crimes" he has been accused of.
The 15 page "statement is, of course, totally inadmissible as it neither addresses any of the issues nor brings any new evidence into the arena, but simply attempts to deflect attention toward anyone other than Kieren.

The use of the word "impartial" has of course been duly noted, but it would be easier to find rocking horse shit than an impartial podcast.

This being said, there is a solution suggested by someone outside of this fiasco.
The questions could be listed here on Atari Age, or on a dedicated site created specially for the purpose.
Kieren would then have an agreed time to answer ALL of the questions, with each answer containing as much evidence as needed, be it undoctored emails, texts, PMs, tweets, photographs or videos.

It would be agreed upon at the start that no claims of hacking or reliance on health issues would be admissible.

While I realise that each of the accusations has, at some point or another been mentioned at least once within this thread, this would be a chance to wrap this thread up and potentially move on, preferably in different directions where never the twain shall meet.

Edited by Landstalker
additions
  • Like 2

Ive seen he's been hanging around Guru Larry's tweets like a stale guff recently.

Just thought id leave these here for prosperity.

1. He "contributed" to the fact hunt book.

2 and 3 - Proven Misogynist, Content Thief, Shitstirrer and all around bad egg gets angry at Proven Homopobe, Content Thief, Shitstirrer and all around bad egg.

test_1.thumb.png.63dc511260897d2fb4b5855f24998a69.png

test_3.thumb.png.8c6bf064532b486371a2daa960b7f2ae.png

test_2.thumb.png.1999619009dbe3d78631af7f406bf91f.png

• Like 1

I stand by my offer of a debate with him. I guarantee he's too chickenshit to take me up on my offer, because he knows that any presentation of the facts will immediately shoot down everything he says.

• Like 2

he's never going to go on anyone's podcast. he wants, as has been stated, a "pro kieren" podcast. good luck finding that. if he does, it'll just be another absolute chimp who will, as has been stated, let him run riot with bullshit and self aggrandizement. everything we've said about him here that is of any consequence has been proven. everything he's said about most of us has not. from my own point of view, he's only recently emailed someone else in the gaming community with a load of pathetic excuses, a half arsed apology, and yet more absolute gobbledigook regarding myself, none of which is true save for the fact that i used someone elses image as my avatar (which came as news to pretty much no-one). he has accused multiple people of multiple ridiculous things, none of which can be backed up by evidence because they're outright fabrications from an idiotic mind.

Simon offered him the chance to go on his podcast, but of course he will refuse this so, in turn, we should refuse to give him a platform. nothing that he says in a "safe space" can be remotely trusted, he just wants to get somewhere, ANYWHERE, from which to spread yet more bullshit and scorn on pretty much the entire internet (basically anyone who has "wronged" him). it's just more pathetic bullshit and if he thinks posting that tweet will give him the right to say "I offered, but they were all too scared to take me up on it" then i say that he himself has set up a situation wherein the stipulated arrangement can never take place, as there is no neutral ground where this cretin is concerned, there are either crazy people who believe him (although i have no idea who such people would be in light of the mountain of evidence against him) or people who are already pissed off with him. this is not a get out of jail free for him, it's just more pathetic bullshit from someone who thinks he's a lot smarter than he actually is. it's a transparent cop-out and will result in nothing. just go away, you're done. stop trying to involve yourself in the community, stop baiting the community, stop staring at this forum 24/7 and go and do something else in life. the door is closed and you will never get back onto the other side of it. you can just imagine him sitting there and concocting this bullshit in his own head "yes, this will show them all !". no, kieren. no, it will not. also, once my lawyers return to work you will also quite probably have to prove all of your allegations and defamatory emails etc are true in a court of law. if you don't, you will have to pay damages to those involved. so, you could use this podcast as a "dry run" for your potential appearance in the high court. might be a good idea to test out the weight of your "evidence" before it costs you, financially.

If you have the guts, go on Simon's podcast. That is the option. Go with someone who will debate your points and not just let you fabricate bullshit to push things aside. If you have facts, then there is literally no reason why you would not do this. no caveats, no stipulations. if you believe Simon is your "enemy" then it should surely make you happy to be able to prove him wrong in a 1 to 1. if you truly have evidence to back up your claims then the person you are interacting with should not matter. facts are facts and if they are supported by evidence will be accepted as such. sadly, your infantile attempts at torpedoing your own plan before it gets underway have done just that, simply showcasing that, once again, this is just another farcical attempt to get your self important, deluded foot in the door.

you are not in a position to make demands. you may be the center of your own world, but here's a newsflash, it's got a population of 1. 

stop stalking people on twitter, stop whining like a little girl about people who are righteously indignant about your behaviour, stop continually attempting to stir and create attention for yourself. just STOP. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

yes sauron, you would do just as well as Simon but this must be done live and person to person, not a list of questions or whatever. a live podcast where we can all pitch in with questions that we must see 100% proven evidence, one way or the other, to prove or disprove the veracity of his claims. 

he will not do it, he will just whine and say that we are all "vile" etc etc the usual kieren sob story and that'll be that. then there'll be a tweet along the lines of "well i offered them the chance and they chickened out so it looks like they refuse to handle and take the truth once again i am 100% in the right !"

sigh. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Funkyspectrum said:

yes sauron, you would do just as well as Simon but this must be done live and person to person, not a list of questions or whatever. a live podcast where we can all pitch in with questions that we must see 100% proven evidence, one way or the other, to prove or disprove the veracity of his claims. 

he will not do it, he will just whine and say that we are all "vile" etc etc the usual kieren sob story and that'll be that. then there'll be a tweet along the lines of "well i offered them the chance and they chickened out so it looks like they refuse to handle and take the truth once again i am 100% in the right !"

sigh. 

It doesn't have to be person to person, anyone with the ability to handle multiple incoming/outgoing audio feeds and record them in a podcast format can do it. I see podcasts like that all of the time with multiple guests who call in and all interact with each other. A debate can be done audio-only, provided that there's a way to offer visual proof of claims at the same time, which could surely be managed. Just like you said, though, he'll never agree to it.

• Like 3

On 3/26/2020 at 1:16 PM, Landstalker said:

There have been no cartoons mentioning Kieren Hawken.

KH.png

Maybe he means this ?

Edited by Guest
attribution

36 minutes ago, Funkyspectrum said:

where we can all pitch in with questions that we must see 100% proven evidence, one way or the other, to prove or disprove the veracity of his claims.

There are only two questions:

Why?

and

Will you fuck off now?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Wow Jealousy burns hard, huh Kieren ?

All those talented chaps doing things you can't like coding and putting out games. Awww babby wants a hug!

And what's with all your homophobic overtones ? You know a lot of closeted men behave like this to try to convince themselves they are not gay. 

Edited by Guest
contraction what is

It needs to be someone he's still trying to sliver round like Guru Larry who should offer to host it then he cant call them biased for fear of losing work in the future.

My prediction is he'll squirm his was out of this by rejecting all offers then go around saying he offered to to have this pow wow but no one took him up on the offer because they have no evidence/were lying.

I don't think Guru Larry would be an appropriate host. For one thing the GamerGate fallout showed him for what he is, a money grabbing morally devoid chancer, he's not exactly impartial in anything.

As much as I have enjoyed a few of his videos (I like the production values and the cartoons) I also note that a lot of them have inaccuracies in them. I wonder where they came from? What's that you say, Kizza wrote some of them? Well that could never be the case then, surely?

If it was Larry it would be a couple of arseholes talking shit. Or the many voices / mass debate option which would be highly appropriate seeing as the focus is a massive wanker.

He just wants a podium.

Fuck him. There is no debate. He hasn't got any 'evidence' or, as has been said, he'd have used it to clear his name. 

Now, if he'd posted said 'evidence' and wanted to debate that, then fine, but that isn't where we are.  Don't give this shitbag a fucking podium to spew bullshit from, or pretend that he is in any way worthy to appear on anyone's channel.

• Like 3

On 3/29/2020 at 5:37 PM, Mr.T said:

Oh yeah, I know that and I’ve been reading his pokes at me for a while now, thinking I can’t see them or that there are dozens of people copying them to me anyway, knowing my credibility is a million times above what he has ever had. So now it’s time for rebuttal number 2:

I’ve told people I went to his wedding. Virtually no one turned up and as acquaintances at the time several of us turned up and stayed longer than we really should because we felt very sorry for him. I won’t share the photo because it’s personal, but there’s a photo of 5 of us in the photo with him and his brother when the reception was dead before 9pm. In that photo is Chris Wilkins (trying to support the guy who by this point had already done several questionable actions, like reviewing on of Chris’ books he contributed to and pointing out mistakes), a major member of my Revival team who doesn’t argue with anybody and yet had to take issue with things Kieren was doing against us, one guy who attended and helped out with several sociable events and Revival exhibits in the past, is very popular and has no reason to argue with anyone, and another guy who vehemently defended Kirun until he started to receive personal messages from that seriously incriminated him and him saying some horrible things about Sarah and the other female youtubers, at a time he was blaming everyone else for saying them, including myself.

every single one of us photographed has either been blocked by Keeren, been attacked by him, been shunned by him, or offended someone they know and they no longer have anything to do with him. So why he would bring up that any of us were at his wedding is counter-productive to any point he is trying to make; all of us who were there can’t fucking stand him.

Again, gone to identical behaviour of talking to his own sockpuppets in a place he thinks they can’t be argued with, and yet it’s plainly here for all to see. With no evidence to refute what’s being said and adding no weight to his “it’s all bullshit and that must be the truth because I said so” repeated strawman argument.

There’s plenty more of these I’m prepared to unload, and they only get worse and worse every time. Keep poking, prick, you know I won’t back down and remember what I once told you.

Apparently this post made his wife cry and you've lost the moral high ground as a result of bringing his family into it. 

Well that's his view according to twitter. 

Screenshot_20200331_003932.thumb.jpg.8c34ebf69b9f7730e8960f9fb624b605.jpg

I cannot see where you've brought his family into it (except mentioning his brother was there) - this would suggest Kieren's reading and comprehension skills are on a par with his writing.

Alternatively he could be just trying to change the narrative again like he did 3 years ago on js3 when he was caught out. 

Screenshot_20200331_004712.jpg

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Meanwhile, Kieren just posted this on Twitter:

987355284_Screenshot2020-03-31at02_44_29.png.56e9d7075714ad31e5d41f5253ba710b.png

That's funny, I didn't see Craig Turner mention Kieren's family at all, he simply posted about his experience at the wedding. I seriously doubt anyone was crying over what he said. Just another example of Kieren's tactic of sympathy-farming.

EDIT: welshworrier beat me to it!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Welshworrier said:

Apparently this post made his wife cry and you've lost the moral high ground as a result of bringing his family into it. 

At the end of the day it is most likely you spending your entire life on the internet arguing with a group of more than a hundred people who all have genuine grievances (plus me chipping in), and the circus that it brings into her / your lives Kieren, that is making your wife cry.

How many times have people told you that you need to seek medical help, mentally ?

She probably can't take it anymore and I for one feel for her. And that is real empathy, something you seems completely devoid of.

At this stage or far before it, I'd probably have packed it all in, shut it all down.

If I really did love my wife and kids and wanted not for her / them to get upset and hurt by all this bullshit, you have brought apon yourself, I'd go get a proper job and stop playing at being a 'writer'.

You come from a comfortable middle class background, you've got options! go work in a bank like your brother.

Maybe that would be too hard, you've had years of living off the work of others.

Stop being the proverbial scorpion in the scorpion and the frog and go ask for some C.B.T or something.

You should heed the advice on Simon's last podcast where he urges you to stop all this because it is inevitable (and it may not be too far away) that someone WILL bring all this right to your front door and IT WILL affect in serious ways your family.

That is no threat from me, I am just pointing things out. That is the reality. Your behaviour has been so bad that you cannot and will not get away with it much longer before it turns Real Life nasty.

I know I don't like you, since everything I learnt after the ROM thing, but... I don't want you to get a serious kicking either. You probably deserve it, but you could end up in hospital in a bad way, for what ?

For a bunch of horrible things and lies you have said on the internet.

Come on, get your shit together. You, you are going down a dark set of steps Kizza. What you do is up to you but if you keep pushing people's buttons expect a fist to emerge from the darkness and put you on the floor.

I come from a working class tough council housing estate. Your kind of behaviour would not have been tolerated for a split second. You've been shielded from the real world and its realities by your background. Live in the real world, why don't you ?

I wonder if she knew what YOU had said and how YOU had behaved towards other women, would do to her, would that make her cry ?

Edited by Guest
spelling and clarity