IGNORED

The review of A-Z of Atari ST Games Volume 3 book RetroLaird is trying to delete!

It's not really fair to describe Horsenburger as a KH associate, he's just supporting someone he believed at the time he was on good terms with. Like me and many others, he was lied to/manipulated (presumably in this case by Kieren crying on his social media about these trolling reviews and so on).

• Like 3

On 4/10/2020 at 10:49 PM, Galahad said:

Before I say my bit, I appreciate this is an Atari forum and i'm not disparaging the ST for the sake of it, just telling it how it was.

I don't think the ST was EVER the best selling home computer at any point it was available.

From 1985 to 1987 it was up against the 8bits, and yes the ST sold well, but it was also significantly more expensive than the 8bits, and the likes of the Commodore 64 and Spectrum were still selling, the Spectrum selling as + and +2 by this point I think and were doing well, even the Amstrad CPC464 was selling.  The Amiga wasn't a concern until 1987 when the A500 got released, but I have a hard time believing that the ST was outselling ALL of the 8bit micros in the UK

I can still believe the ST outsold the Amiga from 1987 until 1989 when the Amiga Batman Pack was released, and then it was game over, and we know that the Amiga was by then having a serious effect, because later on in 1989, the STe was released, and you don't release a newer machine unless there is a particular reason to do so.

That means that Kieren thinks the considerably more expensive ST was outselling everything between 87-89: Spectrum + and +2, C64, Amstrad CPC and whatever consoles were doing anything including the also-rans like the Sam Coupe and GX-4000

I deliberately didn't include the Amiga because i'm quite confident the ST was already in larger numbers in the UK at that stage.

However, those 8bits were still selling, there must have been enough people buying software, and certainly when you look at the software sales charts back in 87-89, the 8bits were still featured heavily, and must have been the major contributor to RoboCop being #1 for so long, and every major software company like Ocean and US Gold were still supporting them.

By the time the Amiga Batman pack arrived and with its reduced £399 price point is when the Amiga started really selling.

This is when the 8bits were starting to wane in popularity, and the Amiga pulled away from the ST.

I don't want to appear dismissive of the ST, its more dismissive of Kieren's claim.

I just can't figure where in those years the ST would ever have been the best selling computer at any point, certainly it could claim "Best selling 16bit computer" from 85-89, but thats not the claim.

It took until early '89 for John Menzies to stock the ST in all 45 stores, they'd done a trial in select stores in '88

And by 1990 Menzies DROPPED the ST (and the ZX Spectrum) for a 3 month period,during the quiet, summer months, as during the previous Xmas period they'd been selling the ST and Amiga and Amiga sales were better.

They didn't take the ST back on again until September and only then because the ST Discovery pack was £100 cheaper than the Amiga bundle and wanted a machine for the first-time buyer market.

Boots only increased the number of stores (out of a total of 240) from 70 stocking the ST to 120, in summer of '89

I've seen reports that in the summer of 1989 Atari's UK market share,whilst boosted by ST sales, was only 9.6%

Kieren appears to be spinning the ST and the UK to his advantage here.

As it doesn't appear to of had mass high Street store presence until late 1980's.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kim Justice said:

It's not really fair to describe Horsenburger as a KH associate, he's just supporting someone he believed at the time he was on good terms with. Like me and many others, he was lied to/manipulated (presumably in this case by Kieren crying on his social media about these trolling reviews and so on).

He went on Twitter to bring the matter to the attention of others and he described Kieren as his good friend..ergo, he became associated with Kieren and wanted the reviews removed. 

I'm not implying he didn't suffer the same fate as many and indeed only yesterday helped explain how Roberth had similarly been used, so he's far from alone. 

And Kim, I did clearly state i wondered how Horsenburger felt about that tweet NOW Kieren has been exposed,but there's no escaping a few things about it.

The tweet hasn't been deleted or any follow up post by Horsenburger put up to give  his current views, others who found themselves used by Kieren have conducted social distancing measures and made statements. 

I've no idea which side of the fence Horsenburger now finds himself on, nor is it the concern here.

The point i am making is:

Kieren will be trying to get negative reviews by Simon, myself, Vince and others PULLED.

He publically admitted he had past negative reviews pulled.

And in the past others have tried to do the same.

Any attempt by any individual to have reviews warning potential customers of serious flaws with physical or digital publications, is an attempt to manipulate the Amazon review system.

Authors and others are able to leave counter comments to reviews via the comments section as Kieren has done to Simon and others and Chris Wilkins has to Kieren. 

You only want reviews pulled if you have something to hide.

Edited by Lost Dragon
Want to be clear my concerns aren't with Horsenburger being used by Kieren, just the likelihood of attempts being made to have negative reviews removed.

Holy crap. Just was reading through the first couple pages of this thread...reminds me of nothing so much as that Tiger King documentary on Netflix. Which one is the crazy gay lion tamer and which one is the kindly old hippie lady that probably murdered her husband? :) I'm kidding...mostly. It does have that feel though. Lotta work expended in this thread.

So...which poster is this Kieren fellow in this thread? Is it Retro Liar, is it Lost Dragon...? I dunno. He does sound like a bit of a tool, though. I knew the ST/jag scene was tough from hearing things here on AA, but had no idea it was such a hotbed of anger, treachery, and lies.

If the general response to my post runs along the lines of "STFU what do you know", don't worry. I am not joining the fray here. but I will probably keep reading it. I just need a program so I know who is who. Major characters only is fine.

*edit*

Er, on further review I guess neither of my options above are he. Is he posting in this thread at all?

Edited by danwinslow

30 minutes ago, danwinslow said:

Holy crap. Just was reading through the first couple pages of this thread...reminds me of nothing so much as that Tiger King documentary on Netflix. Which one is the crazy gay lion tamer and which one is the kindly old hippie lady that probably murdered her husband? :) I'm kidding...mostly. It does have that feel though. Lotta work expended in this thread.

So...which poster is this Kieren fellow in this thread? Is it Retro Liar, is it Lost Dragon...? I dunno. He does sound like a bit of a tool, though. I knew the ST/jag scene was tough from hearing things here on AA, but had no idea it was such a hotbed of anger, treachery, and lies.

If the general response to my post runs along the lines of "STFU what do you know", don't worry. I am not joining the fray here. but I will probably keep reading it. I just need a program so I know who is who. Major characters only is fine.

*edit*

Er, on further review I guess neither of my options above are he. Is he posting in this thread at all?

:-)) Although i was believed to be Kieren when i first joined here and started correcting Kieren's Lost Jaguar game claims, with credibly sourced information,  I am not nor have i ever been Kieren. 

A continual thorn in his side, yes.

Retro Lair is also not myself nor Kieren,  but someone taking a sideways look at Kieren as an individual and his work.

As you read through the pages on this thread, you'll discover Kieren has contaminated realms far beyond the mere Atari scene.

The Amstrad,  Commodore, Sinclair communities have all been similarly blighted.

He's wound up the Sony,Nintendo,Sega and SNK groups as well over the years.

He's been nicknamed Kierona virus,as that's how he's behaved.

Mutated, spread into new realms, new outbreaks reported and containment measures failed.

Until a vaccine can be found, this thread is acting as a government warnings page, with various bodies offering advice.

Edited by Lost Dragon

40 minutes ago, danwinslow said:

*edit*

His sock accounts are posting on twitter about this thread

Edited by tomasparks
changed he's to his
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, danwinslow said:

He used to be a member here (The Laird) but was perma banned many years for crimes against everything here pretty much. In fact banned, unbanned at some point, and then rebanned. As noted above, he can still read this thread though.

• Thanks 3

@danwinslow let me break it down for you in a TL:DR way:

This is not a story of 2 sides. Kieren Hawken has been a polyp on the anus of the retrogaming hobby since just after the turn of the century, but due to serious socio-psychological deviousness has gotten away with using people to further his personal endeavours and deflected literally hundreds of shitty and extremely damaging actions with a complex psychopathic level of situation manipulation using his over-exaggerated online identity and astounding network of sockpuppets.

He has gotten away with severe mentally and professionally destructive actions by playing on the good will and positive reputations of people in the hobby for close to 20 years for no other reason than self-aggrandisement, a scraping of a reputation in journalism, artificial injection into scene happenings and events and to attempt to project a consensus that he is not only pivotal but is chiefly responsible for the progression of the retrogaming hobby and the achievements of countless people who have earned credibility and recognition through their own hard work.

Following a period of about 2 years of some of his most serious offences against prominent scene names with popular followings, as he attempted to simultaneously destroy some of those who previously spurned him out of jealousy and piggyback off the success of all those involved to try and finally get monetary recompense for his mere existence, he finally pushed his homeland community in the UK to breaking point and instead of being swept under the carpet with his usual weave of personal manipulation, accusations and evidence altering with careful use of sockpuppets, he was unable to counter the hundreds of people who spoke up against him and had run out of formerly supportive real-life mouthpieces to turn to as they had all finally seen through his deceit.

A couple of videos were posted shortly into the new year on YouTube and other video platforms that openly criticised him publicly and went into detail about the awful quality of his journalism, his disgraceful interactions with others and detailing the tiniest amount of proof that could be found regarding his fake online profiles and personality shilling. These opened the floodgates and people from the UK, European and American scene got wind of it on the various social networking platforms and collectively descended on this thread on AtariAge, being the only public place all could view and access without any possibility of takedown, legal threats or back door influence controlling the narrative of truth that has been boiling over for all this time.

Rather than remain quiet, professionally refute or attempt to fairly address the mountain of anecdotes and accusations against him, he has spent several months since this began trying to lie to anyone who will listen, search for backup from unconnected sources, issue false victimisation claims, reported individuals to police with real world criminal claims, contacted people’s employers to attempt to have them fired for harassment, continued to orchestrate a network of sockpuppets and doubled down on every falsehood he has created, with no apology in sight or explanation for his actions. His best attempt was a 15-page diatribe of false accusations, non-contextual quotes, altered evidence, lack of evidence and illogical conclusions that he released publicly at the same time he took down most of his social media to try and control the damage. Unfortunately, the opposite happened and since then all of the prominent people cited in this diary of delusion have spoken to each other to share documentation, discuss all of the hidden conversations and incident timeline and have been able to speak openly about their experiences, drop a ton of evidence disproving all of his claims and consequently, unveiled his web of lies and disgraceful actions over many years.

As a result of this and his continued attacks through main accounts and sockpuppets, many many more people continue to speak up and provide more evidence against him, whilst he has not been able to provide any actual evidence or attempted to counter the countless number of new and old accusations that continue to pile up. Instead he has attempted to rally sympathy, continued to lie, used his family and supposed medical conditions and tried to deflect accusations to others in an effort to create a narrative of victimisation, when in fact it is simply 2 decades of facts delivered by those who genuinely have been victims of his vindictiveness that are being documented.

The intended outcome is that wronged individuals can finally be exonerated of false accusations, the hope that he would see the error of his ways and finally apologise or offer a believable and humbling explanation for his actions. As he clearly has no intention of doing that, the 1300+ posts here and tidal wave of evidence spreading now by word throughout all social platforms will hopefully guarantee that his avenues into new opportunities for deception will be blocked, that no-one else falls prey to his actions and that if he won’t exit from the hobby voluntarily for the good of himself and those he cares about then at least we can enforce a situation where his involvement is blocked at every turn so those affected can heal and newcomers won’t be poisoned by his presence.

MODS: Might want to index this as a summary of events to date for those who don’t have the time yet to read it all? Several have suggested a summary is needed, this is the best I can do.

@RetroLiar @Albert

Edited by Mr.T
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 8

2 hours ago, Mr.T said:

@danwinslow let me break it down for you in a TL:DR way:

This is not a story of 2 sides. Kieren Hawken has been a polyp on the anus of the retrogaming hobby since just after the turn of the century, but due to serious socio-psychological deviousness has gotten away with using people to further his personal endeavours and deflected literally hundreds of shitty and extremely damaging actions with a complex psychopathic level of situation manipulation using his over-exaggerated online identity and astounding network of sockpuppets.

He has gotten away with severe mentally and professionally destructive actions by playing on the good will and positive reputations of people in the hobby for close to 20 years for no other reason than self-aggrandisement, a scraping of a reputation in journalism, artificial injection into scene happenings and events and to attempt to project a consensus that he is not only pivotal but is chiefly responsible for the progression of the retrogaming hobby and the achievements of countless people who have earned credibility and recognition through their own hard work.

Following a period of about 2 years of some of his most serious offences against prominent scene names with popular followings, as he attempted to simultaneously destroy some of those who previously spurned him out of jealousy and piggyback off the success of all those involved to try and finally get monetary recompense for his mere existence, he finally pushed his homeland community in the UK to breaking point and instead of being swept under the carpet with his usual weave of personal manipulation, accusations and evidence altering with careful use of sockpuppets, he was unable to counter the hundreds of people who spoke up against him and had run out of formerly supportive real-life mouthpieces to turn to as they had all finally seen through his deceit.

A couple of videos were posted shortly into the new year on YouTube and other video platforms that openly criticised him publicly and went into detail about the awful quality of his journalism, his disgraceful interactions with others and detailing the tiniest amount of proof that could be found regarding his fake online profiles and personality shilling. These opened the floodgates and people from the UK, European and American scene got wind of it on the various social networking platforms and collectively descended on this thread on AtariAge, being the only public place all could view and access without any possibility of takedown, legal threats or back door influence controlling the narrative of truth that has been boiling over for all this time.

Rather than remain quiet, professionally refute or attempt to fairly address the mountain of anecdotes and accusations against him, he has spent several months since this began trying to lie to anyone who will listen, search for backup from unconnected sources, issue false victimisation claims, reported individuals to police with real world criminal claims, contacted people’s employers to attempt to have them fired for harassment, continued to orchestrate a network of sockpuppets and doubled down on every falsehood he has created, with no apology in sight or explanation for his actions. His best attempt was a 15-page diatribe of false accusations, non-contextual quotes, altered evidence, lack of evidence and illogical conclusions that he released publicly at the same time he took down most of his social media to try and control the damage. Unfortunately, the opposite happened and since then all of the prominent people cited in this diary of delusion have spoken to each other to share documentation, discuss all of the hidden conversations and incident timeline and have been able to speak openly about their experiences, drop a ton of evidence disproving all of his claims and consequently, unveiled his web of lies and disgraceful actions over many years.

As a result of this and his continued attacks through main accounts and sockpuppets, many many more people continue to speak up and provide more evidence against him, whilst he has not been able to provide any actual evidence or attempted to counter the countless number of new and old accusations that continue to pile up. Instead he has attempted to rally sympathy, continued to lie, used his family and supposed medical conditions and tried to deflect accusations to others in an effort to create a narrative of victimisation, when in fact it is simply 2 decades of facts delivered by those who genuinely have been victims of his vindictiveness that are being documented.

The intended outcome is that wronged individuals can finally be exonerated of false accusations, the hope that he would see the error of his ways and finally apologise or offer a believable and humbling explanation for his actions. As he clearly has no intention of doing that, the 1300+ posts here and tidal wave of evidence spreading now by word throughout all social platforms will hopefully guarantee that his avenues into new opportunities for deception will be blocked, that no-one else falls prey to his actions and that if he won’t exit from the hobby voluntarily for the good of himself and those he cares about then at least we can enforce a situation where his involvement is blocked at every turn so those affected can heal and newcomers won’t be poisoned by his presence.

MODS: Might want to index this as a summary of events to date for those who don’t have the time yet to read it all? Several have suggested a summary is needed, this is the best I can do.

@RetroLiar @Albert

wow, if THAT's the TL;DR I'd hate to see the full summary! But thanks all for the infos. Amazing that he's had that much reach, he must be a busy boy.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, danwinslow said:

wow, if THAT's the TL;DR I'd hate to see the full summary! But thanks all for the infos. Amazing that he's had that much reach, he must be a busy boy.

Sadly so. A lot have asked for an ‘abridged’ version of what transpired but as others have pointed out, 2 decades of arsehole antics don’t really compress to less than this. If anyone wants more detail on specific individuals or incidents, there’s a linked index in the very first post of this thread to just some of the key incidents. The problem is it’s a deep rabbit hole and one leads onto another incident, and up til now these individual incidents weren’t incident enough to be fully explained because of the level of manipulation he would go to to bend the truth in his favour. He would literally spend whole days editing articles, documents and social media and buttsniffing people to back him up and start rumours whenever he did something wrong, which is all the time.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Mr.T said:

Sadly so. A lot have asked for an ‘abridged’ version of what transpired but as others have pointed out, 2 decades of arsehole antics don’t really compress to less than this. If anyone wants more detail on specific individuals or incidents, there’s a linked index in the very first post of this thread to just some of the key incidents. The problem is it’s a deep rabbit hole and one leads onto another incident, and up til now these individual incidents weren’t incident enough to be fully explained because of the level of manipulation he would go to to bend the truth in his favour. He would literally spend whole days editing articles, documents and social media and buttsniffing people to back him up and start rumours whenever he did something wrong, which is all the time.

Hmm, yeah. Y'know one of the larger issues in play is that there really isn't any truth anymore. It's so ironic that the 'information age' has basically destroyed information by making it too easy to publish. It's everywhere, from the news to advertising to social sites, everything is a propaganda machine. You can effectively create any reality you want by posting a lot. It's really bad.

• Like 2

I guess another way to summary would be:

Kieren Hawken will find a community that he thinks is quite small and unknown, wheedle his way into it quite quietly at 1st, then start making bolder and bolder claims, until people start calling him out on it.  He won't back down will deploy sock puppets and start talking to himself to try and give his points apparent merit.  Eventually getting banned/kicked from said community.  At this point or just before the kick he will worm into another small community and start the process again.  If anyone mentions the problems in previous community he will claim it is the work of a small group of trolls out to get him, police have been involved etc, all sorted out, evidence is online.  Loop back to the start of this paragraph and repeat.

He can't play nice with anyone and will throw everyone under the bus eventually.. he has been doing this since at least 2006, probably earlier, hence the length of this thread.

• Like 8

Who are the sad bastard's? The numerous people who all agree how much of a tit you are, or the one person watching this thread like a hawk(en) creating several sock puppet accounts, which all post in the same. Exact. Manner. Keyrown you aren't fooling anyone you muppet!!

Edited by Grassomaniac
Bloody autocorrect adding a capital M for muppet
  • Like 3

A few more gems.

"fly in and safe them all." Panther page 94
"from time to time at random" Pang page 93 
"using you spare papers" Paperboy page 94
"try to make to the end of the week" Paperboy page 94
"as long as possible from leaking tap" Pipe Mania page 95
"the ghosts as always are out to stop but now" Pac-Land page 92.

While there are no grammatical or spelling mistakes here pay attention where the actual "review" begins.
I'm certain that Spectrum owners are salivating for another slice of Home with the Hawkens, a walk through childhood.
Who needs reviews when you've got pulitzer-worthy material like this?
93481576_2526833877566131_7160605420472500224_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_sid=b96e70&_nc_ohc=fMbHY19kElQAX8WM6nx&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=cd4cffc54ecade9de4b1b86ab920ca86&oe=5EBCDFC7

Edited by Landstalker
additions
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

23 minutes ago, Welshworrier said:

So an 11 year old, is playing postman pat on his Amstrad/Sinclair variant spectrum after having a bath with his brother...

Much like the photoshopped shillersimon Twitter posts claiming kierens Twitter is back, I'd call shenanigans.

To be fair, there’s nothing to suggest they took baths together. 

21 hours ago, Lost Dragon said:

And by 1990 Menzies DROPPED the ST (and the ZX Spectrum) for a 3 month period,during the quiet, summer months, as during the previous Xmas period they'd been selling the ST and Amiga and Amiga sales were better.

[...]

I've seen reports that in the summer of 1989 Atari's UK market share,whilst boosted by ST sales, was only 9.6%

Kieren appears to be spinning the ST and the UK to his advantage here.

As it doesn't appear to of had mass high Street store presence until late 1980's.

Let's be honest here... The Atari ST was shit in comparison to the Amiga. In fact, a lot of Atari hardware from the mid-80s to the mid-90s was shit, and I say that as a big fan of the 7800 and Jaguar.

Kieren probably banked on the fact that the mid-80s to mid-90s Atari scene was such a niche area of interest and knowledge that he'd be able to earn platitudes and recognition as somebody within the retro gaming pantheon. His nefarious actions are ill-befitting of someone wanting to ingratiate themselves with the oft-lauded people who have undertaken, and continue to undertake, incredible research on historical accounts and occurrences of a nascent industry that could very easily be lost to the annals of time.

But, rather than live vicariously through the work of others and praising the good work being done, Kieren Hawken decided to shit the bed and blame others for doing so. His attempts to obfuscate, undermine, enfeeble and damage the work and reputations of others led to what was at best (in his view) going to be a pyhhric victory, and at worst a scorched-earth-policy that only burnt his own back yard. Well, he fucked the goose up the hoop on this one and burnt his own back yard. 

We see you Kieren. Your attempt to exaggerate the presence, adoration and market share of Atari only belied your 'honest research'; these propitious schemes of yours, shored up by the shaky foundations of easily refutable claims by actual industry personnel, and your attempt to denigrate anyone who either was more successful or respected than you, or anyone who could shatter your illusory glass house of Atari dreams with stated, unshakeable factual evidence, have come to a head. 

Pull your fucking wotsit fingers out of your arse. No one is buying your shit. 

Get professional help. No one is buying your wank-tomes of Atari onanism that feature the writing style of a brainless hack who loves nothing more than to bash his e-peen for Atari even when the subject very definitely doesn't warrant it.

Well done Kieren. In attempting to 'divide and conquer' the retro gaming community, you've 'united and submitted to' it. Your damage to your own reputation is now apparent for all to see, and hopefully your attempted damage to the reputation of others has granulated and dissolved into the nothingness that is ironically your apparent worth. 

Most of all, and perhaps the most damning to you, is the reputational damage you have caused to the Atari-centric retro gaming community that you claimed to have adored. Like Medea, you have waged a nonsensical revenge-war on others, and killed the reputation of the scene you most 'love'. Now, when anyone sings even faint praise towards the Atari Jaguar or other associated Atari hardware and software, people will assume your sticky wotsit fingers will have played a part in it - even if only by association. 

Fuck off Kieren, and don't come back. You are a self-aggrandising, misogynistic, hate-filled boil on the arse cheek that is the retro gaming scene and people want to be able to sit down without pain or having to suffer the oozing pus that is your constant modus operandi. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

39 minutes ago, CommodoreCEO said:

Let's be honest here... The Atari ST was shit in comparison to the Amiga. In fact, a lot of Atari hardware from the mid-80s to the mid-90s was shit, and I say that as a big fan of the 7800 and Jaguar.

Kieren probably banked on the fact that the mid-80s to mid-90s Atari scene was such a niche area of interest and knowledge that he'd be able to earn platitudes and recognition as somebody within the retro gaming pantheon. His nefarious actions are ill-befitting of someone wanting to ingratiate themselves with the oft-lauded people who have undertaken, and continue to undertake, incredible research on historical accounts and occurrences of a nascent industry that could very easily be lost to the annals of time.

But, rather than live vicariously through the work of others and praising the good work being done, Kieren Hawken decided to shit the bed and blame others for doing so. His attempts to obfuscate, undermine, enfeeble and damage the work and reputations of others led to what was at best (in his view) going to be a pyhhric victory, and at worst a scorched-earth-policy that only burnt his own back yard. Well, he fucked the goose up the hoop on this one and burnt his own back yard. 

We see you Kieren. Your attempt to exaggerate the presence, adoration and market share of Atari only belied your 'honest research'; these propitious schemes of yours, shored up by the shaky foundations of easily refutable claims by actual industry personnel, and your attempt to denigrate anyone who either was more successful or respected than you, or anyone who could shatter your illusory glass house of Atari dreams with stated, unshakeable factual evidence, have come to a head. 

Pull your fucking wotsit fingers out of your arse. No one is buying your shit. 

Get professional help. No one is buying your wank-tomes of Atari onanism that feature the writing style of a brainless hack who loves nothing more than to bash his e-peen for Atari even when the subject very definitely doesn't warrant it.

Well done Kieren. In attempting to 'divide and conquer' the retro gaming community, you've 'united and submitted to' it. Your damage to your own reputation is now apparent for all to see, and hopefully your attempted damage to the reputation of others has granulated and dissolved into the nothingness that is ironically your apparent worth. 

Most of all, and perhaps the most damning to you, is the reputational damage you have caused to the Atari-centric retro gaming community that you claimed to have adored. Like Medea, you have waged a nonsensical revenge-war on others, and killed the reputation of the scene you most 'love'. Now, when anyone sings even faint praise towards the Atari Jaguar or other associated Atari hardware and software, people will assume your sticky wotsit fingers will have played a part in it - even if only by association. 

Fuck off Kieren, and don't come back. You are a self-aggrandising, misogynistic, hate-filled boil on the arse cheek that is the retro gaming scene and people want to be able to sit down without pain or having to suffer the oozing pus that is your constant modus operandi. 

Now THAT is what I call quality writing.
Ouch! :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Landstalker said:

A few more gems.

"fly in and safe them all." Panther page 94
"from time to time at random" Pang page 93 
"using you spare papers" Paperboy page 94
"try to make to the end of the week" Paperboy page 94
"as long as possible from leaking tap" Pipe Mania page 95
"the ghosts as always are out to stop but now" Pac-Land page 92.

While there are no grammatical or spelling mistakes here pay attention where the actual "review" begins.
I'm certain that Spectrum owners are salivating for another slice of Home with the Hawkens, a walk through childhood.
Who needs reviews when you've got pulitzer-worthy material like this?
93481576_2526833877566131_7160605420472500224_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_sid=b96e70&_nc_ohc=fMbHY19kElQAX8WM6nx&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=cd4cffc54ecade9de4b1b86ab920ca86&oe=5EBCDFC7

postman pat is a fucking terrible game. an absolute mess. 

• Like 1