IGNORED

The review of A-Z of Atari ST Games Volume 3 book RetroLaird is trying to delete!

It's stopped being funny now with this Shiller Simon account. If it is him or the person corroborating with him, they aren't clever enough. They may think they are but this repetitive posting pattern with blatantly faked tweets and screenshots, additionally saying that they've been hacked (how many times!?) isn't helping their case and quite frankly it's become boring.

Edited by Grassomaniac
Missed a sentance.
  • Like 2

you ain't half a sad bastard, K.  You are barking at the moon, son and then some.

You can set up a twatter account- decide not to bother, come back a week later and find you had 40 followers without even bothering to post, like I did years ago.

You've got 1 account with 8. EIGHT followers.

You've got another with 12. TWELVE.

How many are your own socks ? How many, people here ? No one in the real world gives a fuck about you or your stupid incoherent imbecilic thoughts or opinions. Especially not in reference to games, where you have no experience, no knowledge and no business.

You are even rubbish at PLAYING games. I remember you were raving about Ninja Spirit. You had a go and got about 10% into the level. I took my first go ever on that version and I got through level one without losing a life.

You mock the likes of Jaz Rignall and Stuart Campbell but they gained credibility young, by being excellent gamers. They then had a right to review games on that basis. That's called credibility K, something you neither understand nor possess.

Stop using the term Incel, because all it does is make us ponder the depths of your depravity. Normal men who love women do not throw such terms around so lightly. You are giving yourself away as the gutter crawling scum you are.

When Helen says she's leaving you, do not blame the people here.

Do not blame that poor cow.

Blame yourself.

You are fighting your own mental illness and at least 100 people who take it in turns to hit you with a verbal stick. Beat you with witticisms you could never muster, you jittery stuttering fuck!

You are completely consumed by the thoughts of others. You are devoid of looks, height intelligence and humour. 

A Married Man.
A Middle Aged Married Man.

A Ginger, Middle Aged Married Man.

A Ginger, Middle Aged Married Incel Man.

Newsflash: There is nothing wrong with being ginger you fucking arsehole.

Be honest, even YOU think you're a cunt.

No more giving you oxygen, you ferret faced cockalorum.

I see you have not commented on my comments calling you out on your fake reviews. I thought better of Shaun McClure, but not now.

Or my most recent review of your Amiga book ?

See you around fuckface.

5 hours ago, ∞ Vince ∞ said:

you ain't half a sad bastard, K.  You are barking at the moon, son and then some.

You can set up a twatter account- decide not to bother, come back a week later and find you had 40 followers without even bothering to post, like I did years ago.

You've got 1 account with 8. EIGHT followers.

You've got another with 12. TWELVE.

How many are your own socks ? How many, people here ? No one in the real world gives a fuck about you or your stupid incoherent imbecilic thoughts or opinions. Especially not in reference to games, where you have no experience, no knowledge and no business.

You are even rubbish at PLAYING games. I remember you were raving about Ninja Spirit. You had a go and got about 10% into the level. I took my first go ever on that version and I got through level one without losing a life.

You mock the likes of Jaz Rignall and Stuart Campbell but they gained credibility young, by being excellent gamers. They then had a right to review games on that basis. That's called credibility K, something you neither understand nor possess.

Stop using the term Incel, because all it does is make us ponder the depths of your depravity. Normal men who love women do not throw such terms around so lightly. You are giving yourself away as the gutter crawling scum you are.

When Helen says she's leaving you, do not blame the people here.

Do not blame that poor cow.

Blame yourself.

You are fighting your own mental illness and at least 100 people who take it in turns to hit you with a verbal stick. Beat you with witticisms you could never muster, you jittery stuttering fuck!

You are completely consumed by the thoughts of others. You are devoid of looks, height intelligence and humour. 

A Married Man.
A Middle Aged Married Man.

A Ginger, Middle Aged Married Man.

A Ginger, Middle Aged Married Incel Man.

Newsflash: There is nothing wrong with being ginger you fucking arsehole.

Be honest, even YOU think you're a cunt.

No more giving you oxygen, you ferret faced cockalorum.

I see you have not commented on my comments calling you out on your fake reviews. I thought better of Shaun McClure, but not now.

Or my most recent review of your Amiga book ?

See you around fuckface.

2020-04-23_20-20-08.png

He certainly likes the word "work".
He can't even write a decent, coherent sentence on his Linkedin profile.

Freelance Author
"In this role I work with full creative control over my own work with AUK working as the publisher."

So, in a nutshell he's taking full responsibility for every appalling grammatical fuckup, spelling mistake and factual inconsistency.

Here’s some of the shit I’m getting via the Simon and Poppy accounts. Yes I sometimes have a little bitch on twitter. Or talk about my life or my medical situation. I have some fab friends I’ve made that I love talking to so I’m not going to stop being myself. This is more a show of evidence to compare my tweets and their following ‘parodies’

(context - I have been unwell, and sometimes life threateningly so, for a couple of years. I also have chronic problems like vitamin D malabsorption and multiple allergies. Apparently it’s hilarious?)

786CAC4F-51FE-4BF8-842C-C0F52D768537.jpeg

30159D72-0719-4E14-A2F9-E8ADD01E9313.jpeg

FC4E4C43-71C7-4E78-A059-ADF2CCEBE2D9.jpeg

57DA16F2-1891-4071-9D74-333E3BF1B9D1.jpeg

BD48C479-40B4-4F34-A0D6-12C18E3AD742.jpeg

09E146A8-93DA-48C7-9632-4071780A6D45.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, RetroPrincess said:

Here’s some of the shit I’m getting via the Simon and Poppy accounts. Yes I sometimes have a little bitch on twitter. Or talk about my life or my medical situation. I have some fab friends I’ve made that I love talking to so I’m not going to stop being myself. This is more a show of evidence to compare my tweets and their following ‘parodies’

(context - I have been unwell, and sometimes life threateningly so, for a couple of years. I also have chronic problems like vitamin D malabsorption and multiple allergies. Apparently it’s hilarious?)

It is absolutely pathetic behaviour and be sure, it hasn’t gone unnoticed. I’m sorry you seem to be taking the brunt of it, as if you don’t have enough to deal with already. It can be easy to say ignore and shrug it off, but can see the distress it causes.

Ultimately though, the person behind those accounts is a sad, ‘grown’ man who thinks this is a good and productive way to spend his time.

Keep being you RP, there are no ‘rules’ for Twitter, post what you like - it harms no-one else. It’s a shame those accounts can’t take the same advice as they obviously need help, whether they deserve it or not. 

• Like 5

10 hours ago, RetroPrincess said:

The one thing you need to know is the main problem that Kieren has with you, Sarah, Kim and others is your gender.
Kieren doesn't like women.
His use of the word "incel" is illustrative of part of his innate loathing for females in general.
His disparaging comments about women who have been promoted over him in previous jobs, of female gamers or YouTube personalities shows just how broken he is.
Perhaps it's something from his childhood seeing as he was "abandoned by " his "parents".
(oh dear, how sad.)
He is, without any doubt, a very troubled individual who has serious problems with people in general and women in particular.
Basically you can't win.
You post on Twitter, that annoys him.
You are open about your feelings, your life etc. That annoys him.
People like your comments and respond. That annoys him.
You are part of the retro community, that makes him seethe.
You're a woman. The icing on the cake, the ultimate crime.
Put them all together and you're on a hiding to nothing. Kieren dislikes just about everybody, but women most of all. Seemingly he feels they have little or no place in games, game development, the retro scene/community. They bring nothing to the table, because how can they? They are women, the thing that somehow hurt him most when he was but a small orange maggot.
So, you can either block Poppy/Kieren and that way you at least don't need to put up with the snarky, immature, emotionally stunted and psychologically impotent comments.
Or just just ignore them.

He's just a turd on the pavement of life.

Easily avoided.

parentst.png

• Like 2

More bullying. By claiming he is autistic he is mocking genuine people with Autism.

High functioning Aspie? You are not high functioning anything, I've seen smarter dead people.

Clipboard02.jpg

Tbh as an autistic woman who is constantly told she can’t possibly be autistic and must be wrong (to the point where I’ve had to produce my psychologist report), I’m not comfortable with that.

Just my feeling about it obviously, but it’s basically what he’s doing when he takes the piss out of my posts about my medical problems using his sock puppets in a roundabout way and that puts it all a bit in dangerous ‘he said she said’ territory. We know he lives by double standards with his treatment of others compared to the treatment of himself by other, so I think caution is advised.

But yes there is plenty about me that he finds excruciating on many different levels (but then that’s true for lots of people I guess). I think my lack of reaction is one of them. The abuse began the day he said hello to be at Blackpool and I gave him a nod but given some issues he had caused that year, I really didn’t want much to do with him. It kicked off that night with a series of digital based unpleasantness. 

I don’t interact personally with any of the accounts. I made no comment at all about the Horace thing bar one statement laying out a factual timeline. I’ve responded maybe 5 times here with my experience. 

i wonder if it spooks him a little that because I do play things close to the chest, that he doesn’t know what I have stored away...perhaps that makes him angry? Insecure? Afraid? No idea. 

Happily, I’m spending less and less of my time giving him much thought. The constant fear has eased up a lot although there are moments here and there. He’s not worth my very limited energy

• Like 1

I don't know if you mean by that you are not comfortable with my post or his behaviour. I know 100% he is not autistic and by saying that I mean absolutely no slight on those that are.

I know people who are autistic and some are friends.

I know people say things like 'some of my friends are black' and people go 'oh so you can't be racist' implying they are and I would say well yeah, if you've got friends that are black you are most likely not racist.

I can only speak of my own personal experiences and regarding this I have quite extensive experience.

I don't know you, you do not know me but you've made a whole bunch of assumptions with some of your comments about me.

He exhibits none of the key behaviours. I don't know you and I feel for anyone who does not get acknowledgement for something so integral.

I don't think you and I or Sarah and I would get on in life, but it does not preclude me for feeling for you as his victims.

Edited by Guest
clarity

The easiest way to get away from it all, of course is to simply shut down social media accounts.

People can only bully you digitally if you allow them to.

I feel for kids these days. They are so wired into all of it that they don't take the time to stand back and remove themselves from all the drama.

They can just switch it all off. Unplug it. Replace the sim card. Change their email.

Instantly it all goes away, but people are addicted to the social media, which for a lot of people in vulnerable groups can be a very dangerous double edger.

They share so very much of their lives and so openly that they expose themselves to the digital predators. They are so desperate for likes and

false reassurance of how brilliant they are which gives them a false sense of direction and fulfilment in their lives that they get caught up in it all so obsessively it becomes unhealthy. 

If it all gets too much, log out, shut it down. Take some time off from this false half life online and try to enjoy your real life.

NB: NOT directed at anyone, just my observations on the cult of social media.

Warning! Please try not to laugh to death when viewing the following.

This was his sniping reply to SGT.Apone's review of his A-Z of Arcade Games. Volume 1. We all seem to have missed this golden nugget so...

K reply.jpg

Also. There was nothing abusive in this review by SGT.apone, or any of his others.