IGNORED

The review of A-Z of Atari ST Games Volume 3 book RetroLaird is trying to delete!

I've paid little to no attention to his antics lately, but wow. He seriously needs mental help. Not that this is breaking news, of course, but his delusions are getting worse and worse. 

• Like 1

Retro Gamer are now fully aware of his antics, along with his shoddy cut n paste "journalism", and he wont be anywhere near them again.

Naturally, he spun it so that he was taking some moral high ground and was refusing to work with them again - his usual antics...

Still shilling, but definitely isn't him.... No way, no siree. An Atari "Expert" (ex being has-been etc)

Btw his plausible deniability schtick comes down to Twitter accounts being case sensitive so Retrolaird is classed as different to RetroLaird. Search though is case insensitive - hope no-one registers any other variants.

Screenshot_20200514_121656.jpg

"Not Justin Hawkins, Stephen Hawking or the other dude with a similar name. Real raw retro writer available for hire. Scene legend but not telling you my name!"

???

Scene legend, with 6 followers, and to enhance his pedigree he's 'not telling you my name'... I can see publishers all over the world kicking doors down to hire him.

Made me properly laugh out loud.  What an absolute clown!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, tomasparks said:

I am flavour of the month again, I really need to stop poking the bear, but it's fun

‘Deathray to tomasparks. We have in our midst a complete smeg pot. Brains in the anal region. Chin absent, presumed missing. Genitalia small and inoffensive. Of no value or interest.’

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Why do you all continue to interact with him? I’ve shown you how it’s done. Ignoring the psychopath will make him die inside. In spite of calling you lot cowards for blocking him, the imbecile had no choice but to block my account (simultaneously on several of his primary accounts like the chicken shit he is) when I did exactly as I said I would and simply repeat the same reference to him directly and this thread. He has no comeback from it and in every post it tells others exactly who it is and what he has been unable to refute. Do the same and he will be left shouting at clouds, because there will be no one left to listen - his posts aren’t being read by anyone anymore, on any of the socks. Every post is just the ramblings of a lunatic, and he will continue to do to you what he has been proven to do - annoy for sick attention. Leave him alone in his own mind to rot, and don’t even bother reading his shit anymore. Instead of ums, ahs and maybes from your own pseudonyms (feeding right into his intentions), state categorically who he is, lay clear what a prick he is as I did and leave him in his own mind to go insane. He’s a fucking joke.

D1FC0A63-CD98-4FE0-9C9F-92D0DEC519D2.png

E0397712-7800-40F7-BD2F-8FC836EEABC9.png

• Like 10

He WILL NOT STOP. 

He has classic Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Without serious help, he will destroy himself and his family. Speaking from horrible, bitter experience.

He won't change, he's not capable of that on his own. He's not even aware he needs to change.

Christ, Kieren, if you're reading this, for everyone's sake, please seek help. You don't have to live like this. You don't need to continually upset others to make you feel better. Stop wasting your energy on this, for the sake of your family.

My time here is done. I hope there will be a happy ending to all this, but I doubt it.

9 minutes ago, Mayhem said:

Given the date on the tweets, how come the account hadn’t been picked up by anyone by now?! Beggars the question how many others may be lurking there.

It had. The numerous socks have been listed several times and referenced throughout the thread. Just like the TopTwatGamingMan and Retrogamerssuck accounts, he once again thinks he’s clever by drawing fake glasses and a moustache on pictures of people and thinks it’s funny. 

The number of socks operates is probably double what it’s even suspected to be, as I’ve seen accounts carrying all of his idiotic hallmarks attacking people I’ve never heard of but referencing all the same accounts, using identical insults and vernacular, shilling each other, self-referencing and using hashtags to cross-hate whoever else is target of the month.

I don’t think anyone here really grasps just how deep this level of psychopathy goes. I used to think it was just a butthurt troll with jealousy issues and delusion caused by numerous serious undiagnosed mental problems. Standing back objectively and looking at the length of time, number of people involved, level of delusion and continued aggressive, desperate and increasingly bizarre behaviour that he’s able to juggle so many spiteful personalities easily, I’m completely convinced we are talking about serious schizophrenia with very dangerous levels of sociopathy. 

No no I don’t feel sorry for him, and I don’t give a shit I’d he ever gets help - he’s far beyond that and ruined so many good people he has no right to happiness. I hope everything ends terribly for him, as every negative thing that happens is fully deserved. I only hope that insanity doesn’t boil over before he hurts himself and he doesn’t end up physically hurting someone extremely vulnerable to take down with him when he goes. There are a few people who can stop this who are left giving a shit about him, and they really should. If they don’t, they or someone close to them may be the victim. Before long, someone out there will have their line crossed and take the matter out of their hands.

• Like 2

I reported that account months ago. Annoyingly then, Twitter found it HADN'T breached their guidelines. Despite...well, you know.

EDIT: Thing is, the piece of shit won't ever quit this. As soon as this thread doesn't get any posts for a few hours he's on one of his accounts saying "HAHA LOOKS LIKE THE THREAD'S FINALLY STOPPED" because he's *THAT* desperate for attention. It actually is that blatant. He'll just keep acting out regardless, hell maybe worse if people actually do stop talking about how much of a bastard he is. 

Edited by Kim Justice
detail.
  • Like 3

What a loser. That's what he is now. Watching this thread like its the most important thing to him, ignoring his family. No wonder he has personal issues outside the Internet. Kieren William Hawken, if you're watching this, just stop. Go outside and do something else that's not watching this thread, 'cause your "reputation" was absolutely squandered by your own actions. Why in the fuck can't you admit that?