IGNORED

The review of A-Z of Atari ST Games Volume 3 book RetroLaird is trying to delete!

11 hours ago, Mayhem said:

Given the date on the tweets, how come the account hadn’t been picked up by anyone by now?! Beggars the question how many others may be lurking there.

I reported the tweets on that account more or less after they were posted, and I only just received notification on Twitter's action yesterday. 

It's ridiculous that it took months for Twitter to take 'action' on reported tweets. 

Thing is, he is so warped, he clearly doesnt care if his wife or children stumble across his posts. 

He genuinely needs medical help.

I can see why his first partner and child has a restraining order against him - they clearly found out the hard way what this sick sub human is like, and she wants him no where near either of them for their own safety, which the courts clearly agree'd with.....

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, LostInThePast said:

Thing is, he is so warped, he clearly doesnt care if his wife or children stumble across his posts. 

He genuinely needs medical help.

I can see why his first partner and child has a restraining order against him - they clearly found out the hard way what this sick sub human is like, and she wants him no where near either of them for their own safety, which the courts clearly agree'd with.....

Wow i didn't know about that, kind of solidifies what everyone is saying about his inability to accept he's doing/has done anything wrong, anyone with a shred of decency would realise they were the problem when it escalated to that point.

I will quantify my statement by saying I actually heard it said by someone else who has also posted on this thread, and am taking it at face value, as they seem to have absolutely no reason to make any of it up, and their sources for most things mentioned have, so far, appeared to have been exemplary.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, CommodoreCEO said:

I reported the tweets on that account more or less after they were posted, and I only just received notification on Twitter's action yesterday. 

It's ridiculous that it took months for Twitter to take 'action' on reported tweets. 

Wow, consider myself enlightened, given the response you posted, I’d assumed you’d made the complaints in the last week or two, hence my post about how long the account had been going. Indeed, that’s a very slow process then, I wonder how many complaints Twitter get a day?!

10 hours ago, LostInThePast said:

I will quantify my statement by saying I actually heard it said by someone else who has also posted on this thread, and am taking it at face value, as they seem to have absolutely no reason to make any of it up, and their sources for most things mentioned have, so far, appeared to have been exemplary.

Where exactly was this stated, and what proof was offered of this? I'd be careful with repeating things like this without proof. 

2 hours ago, Mayhem said:

Wow, consider myself enlightened, given the response you posted, I’d assumed you’d made the complaints in the last week or two, hence my post about how long the account had been going. Indeed, that’s a very slow process then, I wonder how many complaints Twitter get a day?!

I report the account around horacegate, I was surprised to see reply from twitter and I was hoping the account was dead

8 hours ago, Sauron said:

Where exactly was this stated, and what proof was offered of this? I'd be careful with repeating things like this without proof. 

I wish I had taken a screencap but I clearly remember Kieren talking about not seeing his daughter at Facebook so, I can back up this claim.

2 hours ago, KidGameR186496 said:

I wish I had taken a screencap but I clearly remember Kieren talking about not seeing his daughter at Facebook so, I can back up this claim.

Perhaps, but that doesn't mean he has a restraining order. All I'm saying here is that we should stick strictly to known facts.

By the way, someone just told me that someone named David Pickens is most likely the one using the retrolaird account on Twitter now. Mr. Pickens, who is just as detestable of an individual as Kieren, used to go by the username "dreamcastrip" on here as well as on a few other forums. His record of getting banned from various forums is almost as impressive as Kieren's, which is saying something. His sole contribution to retrogaming was relentlessly trolling anyone who Kieren didn't like. In fact, the two often worked in pairs, and I wouldn't be surprised if he was the one behind some of the sockpuppet accounts we've seen. He was often known to use an "expanded" vocabulary in whatever he wrote, which often just resulted in him trying to sound smarter than he actually is. This, of course, perfectly fits the recent content seen on the retrolaird Twitter account. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sauron said:

Perhaps, but that doesn't mean he has a restraining order. All I'm saying here is that we should stick strictly to known facts.

By the way, someone just told me that someone named David Pickens is most likely the one using the retrolaird account on Twitter now. Mr. Pickens, who is just as detestable of an individual as Kieren, used to go by the username "dreamcastrip" on here as well as on a few other forums. His record of getting banned from various forums is almost as impressive as Kieren's, which is saying something. His sole contribution to retrogaming was relentlessly trolling anyone who Kieren didn't like. In fact, the two often worked in pairs, and I wouldn't be surprised if he was the one behind some of the sockpuppet accounts we've seen. He was often known to use an "expanded" vocabulary in whatever he wrote, which often just resulted in him trying to sound smarter than he actually is. This, of course, perfectly fits the recent content seen on the retrolaird Twitter account. 

Interesting, to be honest I still wasn't convinced all these accounts were him anyway. 

The behaviour of the two most active accounts has been very odd just lately, however I've taken Craig Turners advice and am no longer replying, it just feeds the troll at this stage.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Grassomaniac said:

Interesting, to be honest I still wasn't convinced all these accounts were him anyway. 

The behaviour of the two most active accounts has been very odd just lately, however I've taken Craig Turners advice and am no longer replying, it just feeds the troll at this stage.

Yes, they both have very different writing styles, and the more recent tweets from Kieren's account seem closer to Mr. Pickens' style. And I simply can't see anyone else on this planet who would be dumb enough to try to assume Kieren's known Twitter accounts. I really don't know what they thought could be accomplished by that.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Sauron said:

This was stated openly on a well known podcast available world wide.

For clarity, I am confirming that I merely stated what I had heard, and others can hear too if they also listen to it.

There was no room full of people, where it was hard to hear etc, where it was a case of  "I thought X meant Y when they said it", or "Im sure X said Y" - this fact was simply mentioned, clearly, and I stated on here what I had heard, no more, as I'm not sure people were aware of it, and in the context of what has been discussed over 64 pages, I genuinely think it is unfortunately relevant, as it adds to / confirms the character profile of the person in question.

I had also heard that the said same person in question had claimed to have "lost touch" with one of his children, but as it was unsubstantiated, I had never mentioned it or claimed it to be true, as it would have made me just as bad as him, but, again, the rumours / whispers / facts seem to be correlating.....

• Like 2

6 hours ago, LostInThePast said:

This was stated openly on a well known podcast available world wide.

For clarity, I am confirming that I merely stated what I had heard, and others can hear too if they also listen to it.

There was no room full of people, where it was hard to hear etc, where it was a case of  "I thought X meant Y when they said it", or "Im sure X said Y" - this fact was simply mentioned, clearly, and I stated on here what I had heard, no more, as I'm not sure people were aware of it, and in the context of what has been discussed over 64 pages, I genuinely think it is unfortunately relevant, as it adds to / confirms the character profile of the person in question.

I had also heard that the said same person in question had claimed to have "lost touch" with one of his children, but as it was unsubstantiated, I had never mentioned it or claimed it to be true, as it would have made me just as bad as him, but, again, the rumours / whispers / facts seem to be correlating.....

I've had multiple people independently verify what he said, so I'm not longer questioning it.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Sauron said:

Oh fecking hell! DreamcastRIP - the joys I had moderating him on the Retro Gamer forums!

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Welshworrier said:

And of course he would like to thank Atari age. 

Remember children: if you want to make it seem like you've had a massive increase, use percentages. Saying you had a 50% increase sounds much better than saying last month I sold 4, this month I sold 6.

Screenshot_20200520_111439.jpg

Another example of his utter hipocresy...

Well certain Twitter accounts are having a full melt down today.

So far trying to goad:

Kim justice

Paul rose

Octavius

Retro Princess

Aravelle

And of course this thread.

That was after the guru Larry and lord arse digs yesterday.

At which point do you think he'll realise he's now irrelevant and that he has no future employment prospects?

• Like 3

Just incase anyone's new to reading this thread and wondering why he's red-dotting these people here's a TLDR.

Kim Justice (Envy)

Good youtuber, positive contributer to the retro community and through hard work has got where they are.

Paul Rose (Resentment)

Teletext uber deity, good youtuber and supporter of other youtubers/content creators.
Also didn't recognise Kizzas brilliance the one time they met.

Octavius (Envy)

Same as Kim Justice and open about her mental health problems which Kieren expolited to almost push her over the edge to please the publisher of his shitty books.

Retro Princess (Envy)

Similar to Octavius but makes retro plushies.

Aravelle (????)

Not sure who this is but you can guarantee they did nothing to warrant the harassment.

Larry Bundy JR

Corrected Kizzas claims that he wrote "almost half" of his Fact Hunt youtube videos when he only wrote "about 5".

Kizza does also target bad actors in the community, though only to try to shift the spotlight thats been on him since this thread began.

Edited by festershinetop
added kizza to last sentance
  • Like 2