IGNORED

The review of A-Z of Atari ST Games Volume 3 book RetroLaird is trying to delete!

"despatch the endless hoards of bad guys using your crosshair."
L.A. Drugs Bust. Page 68

So are we to understand from the above journalistic gem that in this particular game we are to POST the endless hordes of bad guys with a crosshair?

Despatch: the sending of someone or something to a destination or for a purpose.
Dispatch: deal with (a task or opponent) quickly and efficiently.

How we are supposed to do anything, let alone post the bad guys with just a crosshair is quite baffling, perhaps he was planning on telling us. Unfortunately, he never gets round to it.

While talking about crates in the aforementioned title we are informed that "shooting them results in a punishment." Sadly we're never actually told what form the punishment takes, as he shoots off onto a tangent about Your Sinclair magazine.

"as he tries to rid the clean up the streets of New York City."
Last Ninja Remix. Page 69

"they will beat you to death with their stick!"
Apparently the bad guys in Los Angeles Swat only have one stick between them. They obviously can't afford one each.

"Occasionally you get obstacles in the way..."
Isn't that the very nature of an obstacle, to be "in the way?"

• Haha 3

I see your L.A Drugs Bust and Last Ninja Remix and i raise you an ST Goldrunner.

Just as Kieren made an utter pigs ear out of trying to explain the origins of John Phillips Eliminator (Ammotrack was the demo racing game and Hewson gave John ideas, not the otherway around)...

Kieren gets himself into a real muddle with Goldrunner and Return To Genesis. 

Steve Bak wrote Goldrunner to prove the critics wrong, in his words the ST was being slagged off as a games machine, as coders were struggling to achieve smooth scrolling and he feared the ST would go the way of the Commodore C16 and Plus 4.

Goldrunner was written to showcase the ST could handle a Super Smooth scrolling game,with variable and controllable speed.

Scroll effect Bak admitted was an illusion, but it worked.

Having proven the vertical scrolling abilities of the ST,  Bak then went onto do the same with the Horizontal scrolling with Return To Genesis, which arrived slightly later (and offered multilayer scrolling) than Skyrider (awful game, but did have smooth horizontal scrolling). 

That's Bak's account to STA.

If your going to use old magazines to help write your reviews Kieren, for goodness sake, widen your net.

3 minutes ago, Lost Dragon said:

I see your L.A Drugs Bust and Last Ninja Remix and i raise you an ST Goldrunner.

Explain this then if you will?

"unfortunately the graphics...are really messy indeed and actually hinder the gameplay because of it."
How do graphics HINDER gameplay?
They can DETRACT, but hinder?

• Haha 2

"back in the days when owned a Spectrum"

"you get to take out your rivals."
Now I could be accused of being pedantic here, but where are you taking them?
To the zoo, for a slap-up lunch?

"won so much acclaim at the time of release,"
Well a game certainly couldn't win much acclaim prior to release, so you're sort of stating the obvious here Kieren, or are you padding out the word count?

"revolutionary and incredibly innovative"
Gilding the lily a tad here. Which is it? revolutionary or incredibly innovative? You certainly don't need to say both.

"It also serves a great advert"
Well I never!

Edited by Landstalker
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Landstalker said:

Explain this then if you will?

"unfortunately the graphics...are really messy indeed and actually hinder the gameplay because of it."
How do graphics HINDER gameplay?
They can DETRACT, but hinder?

:-)) You've got your poker face on and i can't explain any of Kierens logic in any of these guides,  i just can't. 

It's like the writings on the cell wall in Dark City (love that film).

2 hours ago, Landstalker said:

"back in the days when owned a Spectrum"

"you get to take out your rivals."
Now I could be accused of being pedantic here, but where are you taking them?
To the zoo, for a slap-up lunch?

"won so much acclaim at the time of release,"
Well a game certainly couldn't win much acclaim prior to release, so you're sort of stating the obvious here Kieren, or are you padding out the word count?

"revolutionary and incredibly innovative"
Gilding the lily a tad here. Which is it? revolutionary or incredibly innovative? You certainly don't need to say both.

"It also serves a great advert"
Well I never!

Last one for you and this one highlights everything that's wrong with Kieren's approach to reviewing in a nutshell.

From the Volume II A-Z ST Guide, Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles.

Kieren starts the review saying he felt it was a really strange release for the ST as it started life on the NES.

So from the off, the anti-NES attitude is bubbling away beneath the surface, Kieren seemingly happy with the slew of C64, ZX Spectrum and Amstrad CPC ports to the ST and had no.such concerns over NES titles converted to the Sega Mega Drive and CDi. 

And in fairness, he puts forward the suggestion the Arcade game would of been a better choice (yet it was later converted and he reviews it in his guides).

Now here Kieren is why Research is your best friend.

It was simplicity itself to find Cathy (P.R for Image Works)  explaining why, at the very time.

Cathy politely pointed out that more people had seen the film,than played the Arcade game and the NES game followed the plot of the film closer than the arcade game.

It's that simple to find an answer, rather than pose a question in a review.

Even without the above, you could of been more balanced when you reviewed the game, yes you compliment the graphics and sound (but you don't mention visuals have been redrawn to offer more character and are more colourful),  you point out flaws from the NES version were still present, but you FAIL to point out enemies are now easier to kill, there's more end of level bosses etc.

When you review a conversion,  you should be using the review to compare it to the original and point out all the differences.

Instead you waste valuable space questioning the reason for the conversion.

Hello everyone,

In a rare high mood caused by my stream just now, I've caught up with this thread and seen the screencapped DMs of Kieren saying I'm devious but the recipient should get on my side; and I'm not as clever as I think I am.

Now, I have got to the stage where this just makes me laugh. And I'm more than happy to reveal to you here that no, I do not think I am clever. And no, I am not devious. I admit, I've got a cheeky bit of mania and have acted like a tool to trolls sometimes. But I'm one of those annoying people who tries to see the good in everyone. Even raging wankers.

But, I would LOVE to know roughly what kind of date he was saying that? So that we can put it against what he was saying to me in DMs?

In addition, I've just checked and my Twitter DMs with him are gone. He has indeed deleted tweets from his side of the convo before, and proof of that I believe I put on this thread (let me know if I should dig it out). But I was wondering, does anyone know of any way to access Twitter DMs that have been deleted due to being blocked?

It's for my own morbid interest, if anything. I would just love to see if him saying that stuff to someone else coincides with him being nice to me in DMs.

On a positive note, myself and Retro Princess raised more than a grand for MindUK tonight on a short stream. I bet that makes him seethe. And I expect the sock puppets will find some arsey way to be a prick even about that.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I’m not sure why he has the knives out for me via “poppy” at the mo. Every single tweet gets twisted and everything from my hair colour, to my disabilities and my difficult medical situation is rippled the piss out of.

but like Sarah said very eloquently, it can really wear down on you sometimes but mostly now I just laugh at him (usually...sometimes I really don’t though).

And I’m glad people like Sarah and I are actually putting some good out there - I think between our respective autism/mental health charities we’ve raised roughly £2k between us in 8 hours.

Considering Kieren used to have “autism advocate” in his bio, proclaimed he was autistic and therefore immune from consequences and regularly mocks people for that and similar conditions...he doesn’t seem to have a good grasp of advocacy.

just two things to clarify:

1) I was under the impression that I was making Horace with permission via a different team. I’m not comfortable talking about that here because it got quite upsetting and I was basically thrown under the bus. I’ve still had no evidence that Horace is owned as a character or design by anyone specific. I was not invited to discuss financial compensation to anyone or to charity. I have emails to prove this. 

And yes I’ve temporarily stopped working so I can sew scrubs and other items for frontline workers. I’m coordinating a local hub so it is very busy! 

2) Octavius set up in their own right as a channel and happened to become friends with Robbotron. Their success is through sheer bloody hard work and not the result of having friends in high places. I think it’s important to make that distinction given that Kieren likes to try and collect popular people to make himself look good.

Hope you’re all keeping safe in these trying times. X

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Octav1us said:

In addition, I've just checked and my Twitter DMs with him are gone. He has indeed deleted tweets from his side of the convo before, and proof of that I believe I put on this thread (let me know if I should dig it out). But I was wondering, does anyone know of any way to access Twitter DMs that have been deleted due to being blocked?

It's for my own morbid interest, if anything. I would just love to see if him saying that stuff to someone else coincides with him being nice to me in DMs.

Congrats to you and RP on the money raised and the ppe production.

This might be of use for how to get your deleted DM's back

https://www.theverge.com/2019/2/15/18226785/twitter-deleted-dms-stored-years

I.e. Download your archive and it contains the deleted traffic 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Octav1us said:

The main one I shared that you had already seen was not long after the Horace thing and you posting your video about the takedowns, as the discussion mentions the increase in your Patreon in the wake of that. From what I understand, this would have been the time you were trying to get to the bottom of what had happened, so you were probably just about still talking to him, and would have been when a great many troll accounts began their barrage on yourself and others that we now know he was blaming on other people he disliked, both satisfying his need to vent his anger at you all and as ammunition to try and deflect the blame and try and get on your good side. It’s what he does, and has always done.

I know the words shared by Landstalker on the previous page here were said to someone in the last couple of weeks and you will by now have had a DM about that from them - it was the same time as you got that creeping e-mail of non-apology where he tried to do the same trick again. He has tried to side with someone he already dislikes to use something incriminating he thinks they have to rubbish someone else he dislikes, to try and get in your good books. Classic deflection - “Well I’m a prick and I’m not sorry but I’ll butter you up and show you there’s someone else doing the exact same things I’m doing so you’ll think I’m somehow trustworthy.”

Now from the text alone you can see EXACTLY why you got the e-mail you did, and how he regards you. He believes you are both gullible and influential, so thinks he can easily manipulate you into bettering his name by association. When I spoke to you I said this would be the most probable reason, and now you can see the proof. Here it is again. Compare it to the e-mail and anyone can probably work out who these messages were sent to.

F6564095-FD0B-49F4-BA81-6435434DBD18.png

09DFD67D-FE0B-47B1-8BF5-34EFB7B7610B.png

Edited by Mr.T
Typos and confirmed the recipient of the messages shared by Landstalker
  • Like 2

You are kidding me - he was chatting that kind of baubles at the same time as sending me that email?

I am floored. Is he ten years old? This is ridiculous. HOW is he a published author when he behaves like this? HOW has he made it this far?

Honestly, when people like this manage to make their mark it makes me feel like I may as well not bother.

Crap. I wanted to post said email to underline the sheer hypocrisy, but I deleted it out of anxiety.

Basically, it was slightly patronising and manipulative stuff and a sort of half apology that was not an apology. Then he tried to implicate George Cropper, with whom I'll be honest I don't have any kind of connection aside from some angry exchanged YouTube comments (that I doubt either of us care about any more) as the person behind my harrassment. Mr Cropper and I will never be on each others Xmas card lists, but I don't believe what Kieren said about him.

I flicked through this thread and couldn't find the email. But it has been seen by people in this thread.

I just wish he would get help. He is demonstrably an unwell person, causing drama and rumours. I would still, honestly, accept a full proper apology. Life is too short.

But I won't take back my poor opinion on the Jaguar.

7 minutes ago, Octav1us said:

You are kidding me - he was chatting that kind of baubles at the same time as sending me that email?

Nope - it’s just like:

- Shit talking Fusion Retro Books, whilst still writing for them.

- Telling you Chris was saying vile things, whilst trying to get new work from him

- Publicly berating features or guest announcements for Revival, whilst still part of the team.

- Telling people he ran our events and talking to others about his personal sacrifices compared to me or other more hard working team members, in the same room/chat thread as me.

He has no tact and no shame in doing so as he believes he’s doing nothing wrong because he thinks everyone does the same. Peoples minds aren’t wired wrong like his though, and he gives zero fucks about respect or your feelings. If you’re offended, then in his mind that’s all your fault.

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Welshworrier said:

Congrats to you and RP on the money raised and the ppe production.

This might be of use for how to get your deleted DM's back

https://www.theverge.com/2019/2/15/18226785/twitter-deleted-dms-stored-years

I.e. Download your archive and it contains the deleted traffic 

Lol, I'm obviously a bit off it after my stream to have not seen that link with a search. I ended up on GitHub looking at python scripts like an utter desk, and there's the function to sodding do it right there in twitter settings...

Thank you, I'm gonna have a crack at that and see what happens. Might be a couple days before I'm right in ye olde head to comment again though

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Octav1us said:

Crap. I wanted to post said email to underline the sheer hypocrisy, but I deleted it out of anxiety.

Basically, it was slightly patronising and manipulative stuff and a sort of half apology that was not an apology.

I flicked through this thread and couldn't find the email. But it has been seen by people in this thread.

I couldn’t see the full copy of it either when I just flicked back through the thread. So for those of you that didn’t see it and want to see what a non-apology looks like, here it is in full:

849777A2-7D67-4472-86B0-8E93BF98527A.jpeg

A62318BC-EAB5-4111-8819-B4C1A70FEEEC.jpeg

435009A9-B832-4D73-912A-765407B600CA.jpeg

824C12BE-9ABA-4F0F-9CED-89DF1F9FD593.jpeg

Edited by Mr.T
  • Thanks 2

Kieren was mulling over ending an email and the police think his case is against childish behaviour. 

Hmmn, you didn't happen to speak to Officer Crabtree by accident did you Kieren? 

Waffling, you Kieren? No..

say it isn't so

As for the 1962 Peter Parker Principle being quoted.

Sarah, have you been bitten by a radioactive spider?

If so, please come forward :-)) 

Only a vintage video clip can sum up that statement and gone for the shorter, edited version :

Edited by Lost Dragon

5 hours ago, Octav1us said:

Then he tried to implicate George Cropper, with whom I'll be honest I don't have any kind of connection aside from some angry exchanged YouTube comments (that I doubt either of us care about any more) as the person behind my harrassment. Mr Cropper and I will never be on each others Xmas card lists, but I don't believe what Kieren said about him.

war.png

Edited by Landstalker
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Octav1us said:

I would still, honestly, accept a full proper apology.

There is no chance that anything that is uttered by this vile bog-nubbin could be believed.
His words are as empty as his head.

He has lied so much, for so long that he cannot differentiate between fact or fiction.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Mr.T said:

I couldn’t see the full copy of it either when I just flicked back through the thread. So for those of you that didn’t see it and want to see what a non-apology looks like, here it is in full:

849777A2-7D67-4472-86B0-8E93BF98527A.jpeg

A62318BC-EAB5-4111-8819-B4C1A70FEEEC.jpeg

435009A9-B832-4D73-912A-765407B600CA.jpeg

824C12BE-9ABA-4F0F-9CED-89DF1F9FD593.jpeg

Here's the full version.

Hi Sarah,

I realise I am probably the last person you want to hear from right now but I have been mulling over ending you an email for over a week now and given what's come to light in the last 24 hours I thought now was probably the best time to do so.

Firstly I want to apologise to you for some of the things I said in my statement and for focusing on you so much, I took things too far and for that I am sorry. I was so angry at what had transpired and very much saw you as one of the ringleaders, new information very much suggests you weren't. I am not asking for your forgiveness or for you to understand why I said those things but I do want you to understand the reasonign behind why I did it.

Sarah, you wield tremendous power in the retro gaming community, I'm not sure that you realise just how much. People listen to you, people respect you and people take everything you say as gospel - that is extremely rare in this scene, almost unique, and as they say with great power comes great responsibility. You chose to make a lot of very serious allegations about me without providing a single shred of proof and people just believed you without asking for it. In fact, I am still waiting for this proof of all the things I've apparently done. I myself, as well as the police, have read that entire AtariAge thread and found none, despite almost constant claims to the contrary. All we saw was a lot of very angry and frankly libelous comments and abuse from people hiding in a place where they are safe and protected. A large number of the people who have made "statements" about me and shared their "stories" are people I've never even met or even conversed with in any manner, the amount of bandwagon jumping is ridiculous. As the police themselves said "It's just a stream of childish playground bullying".

But, I am not going to go on about that anymore. I stand by my own words and the fact that I am 100% innocent of the vast majority of things I've been accused of. Sure, I did some stupid stuff in the past, I even made a video talking about this but the more recent allegations are utter bullshit. One of my biggest issues is being abandoned by my parents when I was young and being made to feel worthless by both them and the pupils/teachers at my school who bullied me on a daily basis. This made me create stories in the past to try and make people like me and feel like I was somehow loved, however through councelling and finding somebody who did love me for who I was this all stopped a long time ago.

Sorry if I am waffling a bit, this is already much longer than I intended it to be, and I should really get on to my second point.

Some new information is going to come out, probably via Twitter, in the next 24 hours (if it hasn't already) that proves without any doubt that George Cropper was behind most of the fake accounts and attacks and is still the key instigator in everything that is going on. The person who has/will be revealing all of this and showing I am innocent in these allegations is absolutely no friend of mine either. So there is no reason for him to try and clear my name, in fact quite the opposite, this person HATES me with a passion. This person is Lee Fogarty of RCL/Vega+ fame and the star of the documentary that DJ Slopes and I made!

I have already been shown a lot of this info through a third party and I think it's only right that you should see it. George has made a fool of you and is going to make an even bigger fool of you going forward, I just hope I am doing the right thing by telling you. Because I honestly don't know who I can trust anymore given how many close friends have turned on me recently.

So firstly, do you recognise this person? - https://www.facebook.com/danpearl

https://patch.com/connecticut/newlondon/mystic-contra-dance

Yes, that is Dan Pearl of Southborough, Massachusetts - looks a lot like this fellow doesn't it?

Oh hang on! Who's in that new photo? That's not him either!

That's Tarry Higgins from Games Workshop, so now he's stolen the identity of two different people! He is suddenly claiming it's common knowledge that he's not a real person and he just found a photo to use on Google. But that is obviously bullshit because he stolen and used multiple pictures from poor old Dan Pearl's Facebook account and, as it turns out, other websites too. And when he was interviewed by Retro Gamer, an interview that I actually set up I may add, he was asked for a photo of himself to use in the article and he supplied a photo of Dan. Now Retro Gamer would never use a photo of another person because they have actually got in trouble for this in the past (they used a photo of the Oliver Twins without permission) and just think about how hard Dan could now sue Retro Gamer. I believe several people have reached out to Dan and spoken to him but I cannot comment on what he may or may not have said in reply. Also, just think about this - what if somebody who actually knew Dan stumbled accross one of George's more voiceferous videos? Or an employer for that matter? This could have turned into something very very bad indeed.

Now apparently George's real name is Duncan James Bell and he's not denying this, but he most certainly has done in the past. There were two well known troll accounts that plagued Facebook groups and Twitter under the names Duncan James and Jamie Ball - I'll leave you to connect the dots there! These same names also posted on several forums, the IP addresses of these accounts were matched to George. He claimed that he knew them and they were people who helped him run Bum Fun Gaming but were not him. After George was doxxed and his identitiy and address was revealed he then tried to claim Jamie Ball lived in the next town and offered up an address for Jamie that could be checked, this address was simply a mail box. Having lived in Spain for over 2 years I know that it's common for a lot of places to use a mailbox at a post office or central location as the Spanish mail don't or can't deliver to their location. Also George claims to be disabled but his house had absolutely no disabled access as verified by Google Streetview.

I have been told that lots of screenshots are going to be released proving George was using these accounts to troll people while also claiming they were not him.

I also want to point out at this point that George was not the only person using/running the fake accounts. Lot of other people were involved too. I have been shown the following list of Twitter IDs:

Dave Jatt/Atarifan - Rob Morton
Poppy Sinclair, Top Twat Gamin Man, Grandpa Spectrum, Simon Shiller, Ali Mortal - George Cropper
All the fake Jan Saggiori accounts including Retro II - Ian Lightbody
Joe Milano - Robert Yaw
Xray Specs - Rob Hitchen

There are more, but apparently these have been confirmed. It's notable that accounts like Poppy Sinclair only resurfaced as George did again.

It's also been revealed that George doesn't have permission to sell the vast majority of games in his Bum Fun store, which makes a mockery of his video about you and I.P. theft.

Believe me this is only the tip of the iceberg there is loads and loads more that will be coming out.

Before I go I just wanted to add something, can you please pass the following on to Sam (PixelsLtd) as I read some of his words and they upset me a bit - Sam, I very much thought of you as a friend and still do, I can say without any question that you are one of the nicest and most genuine people I have ever met in the retro scene. I very much enjoyed our chats and rest assured that none of the personal information you told me went any further and never will. I truly hope you are well and will comeback into the scene one day as your talents are very much missed.

Kindest Regards

Kieren

• Thanks 1

Hmm, interesting that I am lumped in with the other fake accounts - fair in some respects - but I only troll the trolls (well that’s what I keep telling myself anyway).

I’m afraid he is mistaken with regards to my identity and therefore I wonder: 

A) why he assumes I am Rob Hitchen and what evidence he has for this

B) knowing he’s wrong about me, how right is he about the others?

Edited by Deathray Specs
Corrected after proof reading

1 minute ago, Deathray Specs said:

Hmm, interesting that O am pumped in with the other fake accounts - fair in some respects - but I only troll the trolls (well that’s what I keep telling myself anyway).

I’m afraid he is mistaken with regards to my identity and therefore I wonder: 

A) why he assumes I am Rob Hitchen and what evidence he has for this

B) knowing he’s wrong about me, how right is he about the others?

He is only right about one thing.
Everyone hates him.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Landstalker said:

Here's the full version.

Hi Sarah,

I realise I am probably the last person you want to hear from right now but I have been mulling over ending you an email for over a week now and given what's come to light in the last 24 hours I thought now was probably the best time to do so.

Firstly I want to apologise to you for some of the things I said in my statement and for focusing on you so much, I took things too far and for that I am sorry. I was so angry at what had transpired and very much saw you as one of the ringleaders, new information very much suggests you weren't. I am not asking for your forgiveness or for you to understand why I said those things but I do want you to understand the reasonign behind why I did it.

Sarah, you wield tremendous power in the retro gaming community, I'm not sure that you realise just how much. People listen to you, people respect you and people take everything you say as gospel - that is extremely rare in this scene, almost unique, and as they say with great power comes great responsibility. You chose to make a lot of very serious allegations about me without providing a single shred of proof and people just believed you without asking for it. In fact, I am still waiting for this proof of all the things I've apparently done. I myself, as well as the police, have read that entire AtariAge thread and found none, despite almost constant claims to the contrary. All we saw was a lot of very angry and frankly libelous comments and abuse from people hiding in a place where they are safe and protected. A large number of the people who have made "statements" about me and shared their "stories" are people I've never even met or even conversed with in any manner, the amount of bandwagon jumping is ridiculous. As the police themselves said "It's just a stream of childish playground bullying".

But, I am not going to go on about that anymore. I stand by my own words and the fact that I am 100% innocent of the vast majority of things I've been accused of. Sure, I did some stupid stuff in the past, I even made a video talking about this but the more recent allegations are utter bullshit. One of my biggest issues is being abandoned by my parents when I was young and being made to feel worthless by both them and the pupils/teachers at my school who bullied me on a daily basis. This made me create stories in the past to try and make people like me and feel like I was somehow loved, however through councelling and finding somebody who did love me for who I was this all stopped a long time ago.

Sorry if I am waffling a bit, this is already much longer than I intended it to be, and I should really get on to my second point.

Some new information is going to come out, probably via Twitter, in the next 24 hours (if it hasn't already) that proves without any doubt that George Cropper was behind most of the fake accounts and attacks and is still the key instigator in everything that is going on. The person who has/will be revealing all of this and showing I am innocent in these allegations is absolutely no friend of mine either. So there is no reason for him to try and clear my name, in fact quite the opposite, this person HATES me with a passion. This person is Lee Fogarty of RCL/Vega+ fame and the star of the documentary that DJ Slopes and I made!

I have already been shown a lot of this info through a third party and I think it's only right that you should see it. George has made a fool of you and is going to make an even bigger fool of you going forward, I just hope I am doing the right thing by telling you. Because I honestly don't know who I can trust anymore given how many close friends have turned on me recently.

So firstly, do you recognise this person? - https://www.facebook.com/danpearl

https://patch.com/connecticut/newlondon/mystic-contra-dance

Yes, that is Dan Pearl of Southborough, Massachusetts - looks a lot like this fellow doesn't it?

Oh hang on! Who's in that new photo? That's not him either!

That's Tarry Higgins from Games Workshop, so now he's stolen the identity of two different people! He is suddenly claiming it's common knowledge that he's not a real person and he just found a photo to use on Google. But that is obviously bullshit because he stolen and used multiple pictures from poor old Dan Pearl's Facebook account and, as it turns out, other websites too. And when he was interviewed by Retro Gamer, an interview that I actually set up I may add, he was asked for a photo of himself to use in the article and he supplied a photo of Dan. Now Retro Gamer would never use a photo of another person because they have actually got in trouble for this in the past (they used a photo of the Oliver Twins without permission) and just think about how hard Dan could now sue Retro Gamer. I believe several people have reached out to Dan and spoken to him but I cannot comment on what he may or may not have said in reply. Also, just think about this - what if somebody who actually knew Dan stumbled accross one of George's more voiceferous videos? Or an employer for that matter? This could have turned into something very very bad indeed.

Now apparently George's real name is Duncan James Bell and he's not denying this, but he most certainly has done in the past. There were two well known troll accounts that plagued Facebook groups and Twitter under the names Duncan James and Jamie Ball - I'll leave you to connect the dots there! These same names also posted on several forums, the IP addresses of these accounts were matched to George. He claimed that he knew them and they were people who helped him run Bum Fun Gaming but were not him. After George was doxxed and his identitiy and address was revealed he then tried to claim Jamie Ball lived in the next town and offered up an address for Jamie that could be checked, this address was simply a mail box. Having lived in Spain for over 2 years I know that it's common for a lot of places to use a mailbox at a post office or central location as the Spanish mail don't or can't deliver to their location. Also George claims to be disabled but his house had absolutely no disabled access as verified by Google Streetview.

I have been told that lots of screenshots are going to be released proving George was using these accounts to troll people while also claiming they were not him.

I also want to point out at this point that George was not the only person using/running the fake accounts. Lot of other people were involved too. I have been shown the following list of Twitter IDs:

Dave Jatt/Atarifan - Rob Morton
Poppy Sinclair, Top Twat Gamin Man, Grandpa Spectrum, Simon Shiller, Ali Mortal - George Cropper
All the fake Jan Saggiori accounts including Retro II - Ian Lightbody
Joe Milano - Robert Yaw
Xray Specs - Rob Hitchen

There are more, but apparently these have been confirmed. It's notable that accounts like Poppy Sinclair only resurfaced as George did again.

It's also been revealed that George doesn't have permission to sell the vast majority of games in his Bum Fun store, which makes a mockery of his video about you and I.P. theft.

Believe me this is only the tip of the iceberg there is loads and loads more that will be coming out.

Before I go I just wanted to add something, can you please pass the following on to Sam (PixelsLtd) as I read some of his words and they upset me a bit - Sam, I very much thought of you as a friend and still do, I can say without any question that you are one of the nicest and most genuine people I have ever met in the retro scene. I very much enjoyed our chats and rest assured that none of the personal information you told me went any further and never will. I truly hope you are well and will comeback into the scene one day as your talents are very much missed.

Kindest Regards

Kieren

i don't really know why you felt the need to post this entire email when craig had already posted what was relevant. it just means i will most likely have to once again go through every point one by one and disprove all the bullshit he has said as of course as well as kierens name coming up in searches for this thread so will the names of others and he and others have already done enough damage to my business etc without absolute bullshit like this being perpetuated. i have made clear the inaccuracies and lies in this post to many people yourself included but would now probably be wise to do it all over again and waste more time on this shit because you were insistent on giving his nonsensical ramblings more airtime when what craig had posted already sufficed with relation to the topic at hand. 

I see that the ShillerSimon and Poppy puppets have been hard at work again.

Kieren: Octav1us and RP create, build and support. How typical that you would use these times to try the only thing you know how to do: Destroy. You are a truly vile, disgusting creature.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Landstalker said:

He is only right about one thing.
Everyone hates him.

He contradicts himself by saying:

'Now Retro Gamer would never use a photo of another person because they have actually got in trouble for this in the past (they used a photo of the Oliver Twins without permission) "

You cannot say they would never DO something, then promptly go straight into explaining how they had gone and  DONE the very thing you claim they would never do.

Your a writer as a profession, yet it's exactly what you write that leaves you wide open.

And again in that mother of all rambling messages to poor old Sarah,  you talk of Ring Leaders. 

You started out saying CyranoJ was behind all this, then it was Chris Wilkins,  now Sarah apparently faced the same accusations. 

Your not narrating the Grand National here with horses falling by the wayside.

You haven't needed to have physical encounters with the vast majority of people giving statements in this thread.

Your behaviour on Twitter, FB,Forums, YT etc has been so destructive and often when people were guilty of nothing more than pointing out the information you were sprouting as fact was wrong, correcting it for you and offering you help in your future YT videos and writing work.

You then simply spat that offer of help back in their faces,chalked them up as a foe and went about discrediting them  on social media.

The only common factor linking everybody in this thread is you Kieren. 

You've spent YEARS tearing into the creative work of others, now your paying the price for that, as it's your work in the spotlight now and my god it's found wanting.

Edited by Lost Dragon
  • Like 3