IGNORED

The review of A-Z of Atari ST Games Volume 3 book RetroLaird is trying to delete!

okay so here goes, thanks for giving me the opportunity to waste more time with this, simon. 

1) no information ever came out on twitter about me being behind any of the accounts kieren mentions, which is understandable as i have fuck all to do with any of them. he can prove these accusations in a court of law, and may well be asked to. if he had the information there and then, why not just give it there and then instead of the usual "watch the skies" bullshit. 

2) yes i did take a random photo from a google image search. i had a youtube channel previously, "Fun And Games" which i have already gone into on numerous occasions. i appeared on camera on this channel and was trolled relentlessly and not being as thick skinned as i am now i deleted the channel. a few years later i started my new channel with no desire to ever appear on camera and picked an avatar that i had gotten from a google page. since then a couple of people sent me different pictures of the same person in the avatar, which i also used. i don't think using pictures you've found online as an avatar is a crime really, despite how much lee and kieren would wish it to be. also, this "george has a fake picture!" was not really news to anyone, as most of the people i know knew (obviously) that it's not a picture of me and that i don't look like that. 

3) kieren had nothing to do with my interview in retro gamer as far as i remember and i communicated with darran about it not kieren. 

4) i do deny that my real name is "duncan james bell" or "jamie ball" or whatever. my real name IS actually george cropper. kieren should know this as i think either he or fogarty said elsewhere that they had found me on the electoral roll. this makes zero fucking sense as why the hell would they say i am someone else when they claim to have my electoral roll information or my house information etc etc. and people say I am a spastic ! i have a video on my patreon account that has me and jamie playing a game together i am not sure how i can fake that either. also the "trolling" that we did yes i will 100% admit that is from the same IP as jamie does the artwork for bumfun for me as pretty much everyone knows and yes i 100% admit we did that but i think kieren or someone said forums as in plural when in reality we just went on world of spectrum multiple times to ask lee about the vega+ and to help expose the sham. EDIT FOR CLARIFICATION: jamie comes to my house to do artwork for the games in batches so i have a few to release before he needs to help me again and we will watch some films or play some games too or as was the case before lee banned my ip lol we would go on WoS and ask questions about the vega+ and suchlike i dont think this is particularly hard to comprehend and has been explained before. however these were the only times when this took place and unlike k-stains i don't have a stream of burglars entering my house over the last 15 years to post multiple times a day from sockpuppet accounts under the same ip before letting themselves out again only to return 10 minutes later to spew yet more bile from the same ip on many different forums and social media outlets. 

5) my house has disabled access as i have shown to simon and others and people who have been to my house can attest to this. fogarty was saying there are stairs up to my house or something. he is a creepy cunt. however there is also no google street view of my house so i have zero fucking clue where he is pulling this bullshit from. kieren is a vegetable for parroting this without actually thinking about the feckless stupidity of what fogarty is saying. 

6) i can't remember if this was in the email above or not but kieren has said recently that apparently i was furious about his documentary he made with slopes about the vega+ and that i messaged slopes in a rage demanding to know why i had not been namechecked or mentioned or something like that. this never happened. if slopes can provide any such messages i will put my own head in a blender. it is absolute garbage. 

7) i have permission to sell ALL of the games in my online store and once again this is a comment that kieren will have to defend in court as it amounts to tortious interference. everything we sell is licensed and above board and for him to say otherwise is cretinous in the extreme. how would we possibly get away with selling unlicensed titles? oh, then again, he's done that all over ebay hasn't he so presumably he tars everyone with the same brush as himself. 

anyway that is it for now and in future i would appreciate if my business and associates were kept out of this as i have been round the houses again and again with this and have no wish to continue explaining for the benefit of those late to the party.  

Edited by Funkyspectrum
clarification of ip situation
  • Thanks 3

The one and only part of that I will comment and note is that RG are very careful about images now, after a couple of misappropriated submissions landed them in trouble in the past. So part of the remit about any article now is that all images must be either taken by the author, or supplied with permission (noted in the article as to source). So George having a fake image would fall into that bracket, if the image was not granted to be used.

Edited by Mayhem

2 minutes ago, Lost Dragon said:

He contradicts himself by saying:

'Now Retro Gamer would never use a photo of another person because they have actually got in trouble for this in the past (they used a photo of the Oliver Twins without permission) "

You cannot say they would never DO something, then promptly go straight into explaining how they had gone and  DONE the very thing you claim they would never do.

Your a writer as a profession, yet it's exactly what you write that leaves you wide open.

And again in that mother of all rambling messages to poor old Sarah,  you talk of Ring Leaders. 

You started out saying CyranoJ was behind all this, then it was Chris Wilkins,  now Sarah apparently faced the same accusations. 

Your not narrating the Grand National here with horses falling by the wayside.

You haven't needed to have physical encounters with the vast majority of people giving statements in this thread.

Your behaviour on Twitter, FB,Forums, YT etc has been so destructive and often when people were guilty of nothing more than pointing out the information you were sprouting as fact was wrong, correcting it for you and offering you help in your future YT videos and writing work.

You then simply spat that offer of help back in their faces,chalked them up as a foe and went about discrediting them  on social media.

The only common factor linking everybody in this thread is you Kieren. 

Quite right mate he just goes round the houses. he will knock on one door and when they tell him to fuck off he will go to their neighbour and tell them that the person he just spoke to said something bad about them and he can "help" them with it if they want because of course he is a good friend and just wants to see the truth come out etc etc and he hasn't been forcing shit through their letterboxes for months/years no definitely not. then when they tell him to fuck off he goes to the next neighbour and tells them that the two previous people he's spoken to have nothing good to say about them and so on and so on it just goes on. it is obvious, tiresome and absolutely pathetic. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

For those of us not engaged in Twitter, who are these people? 

Dave Jatt/Atarifan - Rob Morton

All the fake Jan Saggiori accounts including Retro II - Ian LightboLightbody

lano - Robert Yaw

Xray Specs - Rob Hitchen

Kieren is using them at the core of his I'm innocent defence,  but even then without concrete proof (saying i've been told it's them,  holds no water in a court of law).

Are they meant to mean something? 

I'd assume some are from the ZX Spectrum /Vega communities, but given this is an Atari forum,  they mean nothing to myself and i suspect others.

and now we are at the stage where he is just making up easily disprovable stuff because he is scrambling to remain on his perceived "platform" when in reality he sank into the shit months if not years ago in most people's eyes. he is trying to latch onto anything he can which is i presume why he now perceives everything mr fogarty has said to be absolute gospel when a short while ago he was in agreement with EVERYONE ELSE ON THE ENTIRE INTERNET that everything the man says is bitter, fantastical garbage. as i said, lee accused me of being someone else and not existing then in the same sentence said that he had electoral roll information about me (creep). even a dull mind would be able to see the inherent flaw in this. when the desire to exonerate yourself is so strong that you are asking others to suspend disbelief and ignore the fabric of reality then you know that you are onto a bit of a loser, imo. 

it is the same with these twitter accounts "definitely not related to kieren hawken" i mean who in their right fucking mind would write that as their tagline ?

it is like a child coming into the room with chocolate on its face then denying its been in the cookie jar. fucking idiocy. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Mayhem said:

The one and only part of that I will comment and note is that RG are very careful about images now, after a couple of misappropriated submissions landed them in trouble in the past. So part of the remit about any article now is that all images must be either taken by the author, or supplied with permission (noted in the article as to source). So George having a fake image would fall into that bracket, if the image was not granted to be used.

that interview was quite a long time ago mate

7 minutes ago, Mayhem said:

Thanks for the clarification Mayhem.

It just makes further mockery of Kieren's original claim.

RetroGamer would NEVER USE.

He means RetroGamer would never again use..after the incident with the Oliver Twins photo etc.

But he's struggling to convey his own innocence and defence over an email he wrote and then sent.

As i said before, Kieren would never stand up to a cross examination in a court of law.

I've been told it's X,Y and Z

They would never use..but have in the past.

Every single time Kieren talks of being innocent and having mountains of proof or the proof being easy to find, it comes back to nonsense like the above examples.

If that honestly is your proof Kieren,  your in a far worse position than we thought. 

25 minutes ago, Funkyspectrum said:

it is the same with these twitter accounts "definitely not related to kieren hawken" i mean who in their right fucking mind would write that as their tagline ?

it is like a child coming into the room with chocolate on its face then denying its been in the cookie jar. fucking idiocy. 

Nobody but Kieren Hawken or someone connected to Kieren at a very personal level.

Sure, a well meaning associate might go on Twitter and ask why Kieren's books are being hammered at review on Amazon.co.uk and ask for reviews to be pulled, that happened.

Another might leave a few 5 star reviews and promote Kierens YT channel. 

But nobody with a mere association or observer status is going to devote the time and energy into these supposed spectator Twitter accounts, let alone reference Kieren in the tagline, use them constantly to attack Sarah and Hannah. 

It's the same with the Retro Girl account on Amazon.co.uk. 

Really, someone just looking out for Kieren is going to be that transparent to 5 star everything Kieren does, 3 star anything Kieren guest wrote in,but can't rate higher as they hate the books creator and 1 star Chris Wilkins books.

Yet Sarah isn't as clever as she things she is Kieren? 

Well if you pictured her at one time with the ringleaders hat on, you've had the dunce cap on for as long as i've known you.

Apologies to both Sarah and Hannah,  you don't know me from the proverbial Adam (ideal name for a sock puppet account there Kieren),  but to see you both targeted for being, GASP...

Female and successful,  it's just not on.

It's like a poorly written episode of Blackadder.. 

You have a woman's Twitter account my lord.

Cue Captain Rum:

Edited by Lost Dragon
Kieren literally IS Captain Rum with his tall stories

this presumption that everyone thinks they are clever too lol i will admit i am a bit of a dunce and went to a special school and if i was able to orchestrate half of what this twit accuses me of then i would not have enough hours in the day with how slow i am at doing things currently ! 

it also belies a mindset that shows that all he cares about is who is smarter or on top of others and will not rest until he is in the top position and getting the appropriate respect from everyone for being so all seeing and all knowing !

grow up you stupid little boy and wipe the chocolate off your face ! (if that is chocolate of course !)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

most people don't act like conniving arseholes and have no interest in being better than others most of us just want to get on with what we do and represent ourselves with our own words and deeds instead of inspiring others to hate other people so we can step into the vacuum that hopefully results from some idiotic war that we're trying to cause. madness. the way he sees the world is disgusting and so is he !

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Lost Dragon said:

For those of us not engaged in Twitter, who are these people? 

Dave Jatt/Atarifan - Rob Morton

All the fake Jan Saggiori accounts including Retro II - Ian LightboLightbody

lano - Robert Yaw

Xray Specs - Rob Hitchen

Kieren is using them at the core of his I'm innocent defence,  but even then without concrete proof (saying i've been told it's them,  holds no water in a court of law).

Are they meant to mean something? 

I'd assume some are from the ZX Spectrum /Vega communities, but given this is an Atari forum,  they mean nothing to myself and i suspect others.

Lost Dragon

I’ll add a bit of context to this, but in doing so I’m not suggesting, as I said earlier, that Kieren is correct in his accusations.

Joe Milano - Robert Yaw - I believe I may have inadvertently set Kieren off on that one - did a reverse image search on Joe Milano’s twitter pic and it linked to an account run by Robert Yaw - but most likely Joe Milano liked one of Rob’s post. This was posted in Kieren’s Statement. I expect i’ll Need to make some apologies at some point, if not here and now - sorry.

Xray_Specs - Rob Hitchen - I run the Xray_Specs twitter account but I am not Rob Hitchen. Rob I think had Arun in with the ShillerSimon account on Twitter around Horacegate, so by Kieren’s logic, anyone disagreeing in the same way must obviously be the same person.

Rob Morton and Ian Lightbody I understand were involved with the backers of the Vega+ in attempts to retrieve backers monies - I believe RCL are in liquidation and the liquidators final report will perhaps shed some light of where things all went sideways.

hope that helps in some small part

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Deathray Specs said:

Lost Dragon

I’ll add a bit of context to this, but in doing so I’m not suggesting, as I said earlier, that Kieren is correct in his accusations.

Joe Milano - Robert Yaw - I believe I may have inadvertently set Kieren off on that one - did a reverse image search on Joe Milano’s twitter pic and it linked to an account run by Robert Yaw - but most likely Joe Milano liked one of Rob’s post. This was posted in Kieren’s Statement. I expect i’ll Need to make some apologies at some point, if not here and now - sorry.

Xray_Specs - Rob Hitchen - I run the Xray_Specs twitter account but I am not Rob Hitchen. Rob I think had Arun in with the ShillerSimon account on Twitter around Horacegate, so by Kieren’s logic, anyone disagreeing in the same way must obviously be the same person.

Rob Morton and Ian Lightbody I understand were involved with the backers of the Vega+ in attempts to retrieve backers monies - I believe RCL are in liquidation and the liquidators final report will perhaps shed some light of where things all went sideways.

hope that helps in some small part

:-)) At this stage, anything to add background is welcome.

I can appreciate the Vega Plus scandal was a big thing for many, but equally for many of us, it literally just passed us by, as we had zero connection with it.

Kieren's often used it as a root and branch aspect of his defence and he was only being targeted after doing the exposure work with DJSLOPES on YT?

Reason i asked is you can't scream Ringleader, Ringleader,  when there are so many people from so many different backgrounds on here.

I've known CyranoJ for years.

Chris Wilkins,  bought 2 books and seen on RG forum as Boyo,  but that was it.

Octav1us.. knew of via YT but only because she had covered the Jaguar and she was on Digitiser 2000.

George was a total unknown until this blew up.

Kierens connecting dots with more dots with these ringleaders at heart of all of this.

Most of us don't know the other parties on this thread, we've just all been burnt by Kieren in one form or another over a period of years.

• Like 1

i do find it staggering that there has to be a ringleader in all of this. in reality there is only one ringleader and he is in a circus with no customers and it is kieren hawken. everyone else is just defending themselves from his batshit allegations and attempts to destroy their reputations. the thing is that thanks to this thread he can no longer continue with this behaviour and this will remain forever as a testament to the awful things he has said and done to turn good people against one another for no discernible reason other than to bring people down to the level he inhabits wherein no-one is to be trusted and everyone is trying to stab everyone else in the back. genuine reasonable people do not behave like this and by placing all his eggs in the basket that suggests they do he has effectively taken a hammer to them. there is no "out" at this stage and from what i have seen regarding what he's said above recently about octavius it just shows that he will stoop to the lowest of levels in order to try to get people to do his bidding with a cavalier disregard for them or the outcome just as long as they sow discord. the email he sent to octavius is just absolute fantasy and as i have said contains several things that are legally actionable and he has made them so by sending them to someone and claiming that the garbled nonsense he presents are facts. in particular i take great offense at his insinuation that i have no right to sell the titles on my site when in actuality a great many of them are licensed from the very person who graciously permits him to release his toilet paper publications. kieren knows this and i have spoken with the person involved about this and he is far from happy either. as i have said before when people do underhand things and think in a bad way about their life and others then they tend to presume that everyone else does the same when in reality most people are just trying to get on with things and dont revel in causing discord. many have said here about kieren repurposing their items for sale on ebay and i can only presume that as he has taken others content and sold it without permission that he thinks everyone must be doing the same thing. he is a sad little man. there is such a thing as quitting while you are behind and i think it is in his best interests to do just that now as if he becomes yet more erratic his wild flailing will become even more ridiculous and far fetched if that is even possible and yes eventually he will have to answer for a lot of the stuff that he has said and the more he continues to make such outrageous claims and statements the more he will potentially have to pay for these crimes because make no mistake they are crimes. 

• Like 2

Just noticed the one name in the Twitter list inside Kierens email is Ali Mortal.

That is an anagram of "I Am A Troll" - odd that.

Also odd that they appeared in this thread as a kieren defender for one post until deleted (mods would have to confirm) and in fact shows as a member on atariage - alimortal

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Welshworrier said:

Just noticed the one name in the Twitter list inside Kierens email is Ali Mortal.

That is an anagram of "I Am A Troll" - odd that.

Also odd that they appeared in this thread as a kieren defender for one post until deleted (mods would have to confirm) and in fact shows as a member on atariage - alimortal

Interesting, hadn’t seen that.

On a similar thread, Poppy Fluoxetine is an anagram of Floppy Puoxetine.

I await the vague Twitter reference.

It seems others were onto him way back in 2017, and had even "named & shamed" him in the (PDF) magazine.  Page 83 once opened.......

https://atariage.com/forums/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=521615

And original source :  post 20 on this thread:

Edited by LostInThePast
Linky no worky!
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Lost Dragon said:

Most of us don't know the other parties on this thread, we've just all been burnt by Kieren in one form or another over a period of years.

I think this is one of the issues at the heart of this thread.
Kieren's attempts to "divide and conquer" were moderately successful at the start of his bizarre campaign.
People heard the tales he told and those tales spread, regardless of them having no basis in fact.

"If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed."
You should google the guy who said that.

The Illusory Truth Effect.
If you hear something and it seems right, you are more likely to believe it. Especially if you have heard similar lies about the same event, people or publications.
But unfortunately, Kieren just kept on lying and his tales became more and more fantastic and lost all basis in reality.

Anyway, his tales spread out and rippled through the community, and the different versions started to conflict and people began to question what they had originally been told when hearing alternate versions from people they knew and trusted.
The cracks started to appear and when the lies got bigger and more often than not, more outlandish members of the retro community began to start asking serious questions.

His grievances had no merit. Any rational person would have walked away from one or all of the reported fallings-out, disagreements or dismissals that he claims to have suffered. They would have chalked the first one up to experience and simply moved on.
But like the crackpot that he is, he sat at the centre of his rusty orange web and started spinning threads of deceit, distrust and duplicity throughout the community until no-one knew who to believe any more.
However, he just couldn't leave well enough alone and with the Horace-gate fiasco he pulled at one of his own threads and things began to unravel.

Questions began to get asked, people who had distanced themselves from other totally innocent parties due to his malevolence, started to communicate and suddenly the cracks widened immeasurably and the light of truth shone through and there at the centre of this unpleasantness was our ginger whinger, Mr Hawken.

His entire plan was to create division and dissent within the community, for reasons best known to himself.
He would never have been able to organise an event.
His "books" are a laughable at best.

His efforts have come to naught. His hard work and all his malignancy has backfired and instead of pushing people apart, they have come together and even the most disparate parties have united to combine their efforts and show him for what he truly is, a loathsome, underhanded, talentless little boy with serious mental issues, that cause him to lash out spitefully against anyone he sees being creative, successful or indulging in a pastime he feels he owns.
It is possibly the fact that this entire issue is in relation to a COMMUNITY.
Something he has never truly belonged to and that dismissed him in fairly short order.
Now cast out, he is glowering through every aperture the internet allows and seeing those within enjoy companionship and friendship, his loathing grows exponentially.

He is a vile caricature of a human being, held together with bile and venom.

One of nature's mistakes.

He can't even get the hand gesture right.
Call yourself a super-villain? :)

EvilHawken.png

• Thanks 4

Just to confirm something you guys probably already know, but Kierens claim that troll account Retro II is linked to Ian Lightbody............ Wrong on that.

I think at this point Kieren is doing the equivalent of holding a fistful of darts and lobbing them all at the dartboard in the hope that at least one of them sticks, and as usual, he just keeps missing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2