IGNORED

You Can Mod A Compatible Switch In 10 Minutes And Play Homebrew

blainelocklair

The Nintendo Switch is easier than ever to mod to back up your game cards and load homebrew content. How easy? With an unpatched Switch, a microSD card, a RCM Jig, and a data cable, you can do it in 10 minutes! All the files to do it are conveniently stored in one place to make it a quick and easy setup.

To save from having to go to about 8-9 different websites, download all the stuff, uncompress it, and move it all over the place, I put it all together on a Google Drive with two folders. One goes on your PC and the other goes on your Switch microSD card. Saves a ton of time and makes sure everything will be in the right place when you inject the fusee-primary.bin payload to launch Atmosphere (homebrew). I really wanted to make this as simple and quick as possible so you'd be able to get it up and running right away. I can literally mod a Switch in less than the 10 minutes, but once you get the files, cable, jig, and microSD card, you'll be able to mod yours in 10 minutes - or less!

I put this together to help you out with it. Drop me a line if you have any questions or want some help getting yours modded. Thanks!

Edited by blainelocklair