IGNORED

Is Best Electronics gone?

jeff20

Is there an alternative reputable modder? He did my 7800 years ago, but very soon afterward the s-video cut out and he never responded to my emails. This was years before I realized there was a number. Luckily the AV mod looked good enough that I didn't worry about it, but it was not a pleasant experience being ignored.

Edited by Rhomaios

19 hours ago, ijor said:

Anybody that bought recently from Brad, how much it takes approx to ship? Does it ship with tracking?

Thanks,

I bought a POKEY chip about a month ago.  Emails inquiry was answered the next day.  We traded several emails without problems.  Payment made and item received few days later. 

I've ordered several times from Brad and every time was smooth with no problems.  I also follow the instructions he clearly lays out as to what to put in the email subject line and use his preferred method of payment.

Recommend ordering stuff from Brad.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 3/11/2021 at 2:29 PM, ijor said:

Anybody that bought recently from Brad, how much it takes approx to ship? Does it ship with tracking?

Thanks,

I ordered from Brad this past Friday April 23.   The package arrived in Seattle today.

It was USPS Priority with tracking.  

Just ordered again, this time through eBay.  items arrived quickly with no problem.

EDIT

My eBay order was through B&C (and not Brad).  My error. 

Still recommend buying from Brad.  Have ordered multiple times and never had a problem.

Edited by rayik
correction
  • Like 2

Hi,i had a bad experience with best,place an order twice and it was cancelled without reason,i sent him a copy of the total costs of the order that he sent me,wrote him email but receive no response,gave him a call to ask about it and he just said"you sent me an email,that order was cancelled,ok bye and hang up the phone,didnt even let me speak,thats no way to treat a customer.I ended up finding what i was looking for on ebay brand new and way cheaper,for any part is better to check on ebay,many sellers may help you,also you can check with the brewing academy or console5,they give great service and ship super fast.