IGNORED

All Sold! TurboGrafx-CD unit, FZ-10 3DO with 240p switch, and 1541 Ultimate II+ w/tape adapter

chicgamer

Edit: Pics for items have been added to later posts in this thread. Also, I haven't been able to locate the manual for the Turbo CD unit, so I'm no longer listing it as CIB.

Turbo CD Sold

The Turbo CD unit comes with its original box and the CD+G disc advertised on the front of the box. The box includes all of the styrofoam inserts and bags that were used to pack the system as well as the small plastic piece that attaches to the back of the CD unit to cover the port that connects with the dock. Please note the following:

1. The box appears to have some water damage to one corner. I'm not sure when that happened, but you can see it in the images.
  2. I can't find the manual or any paper inserts that may have been included with the system, so I'm not longer listing this as CIB.
  3. One screw is missing from the bottom of the CD unit.
  4. The power supply for the CD unit has some loose wiring. I recommend buying a replacement power unit unless you have some way to fix this (I think it is loose where the wire from the unit insert into the power brick).
  5. I have not used the dock in a few years and don't currently have a TurboGrafx 16 to test it with. It was working a few years ago. I've been using the CD unit until a couple of months ago with a CoreGrafx and PC-Engine IFU (I just recently bought a Super SD System 3, which is why I'm finally selling this).
  6. The box for this unit is huge, so shipping will likely be expensive. If anyone is near Indiana, I would consider meeting up to make a transaction. If I ship this, I plan to wrap the box in bubble wrap and place it into a larger box to prevent it from being damaged during shipment.

My asking price is $380 plus shipping.

3DO Sold

The 3DO is the FZ-10 model from Panasonic. A while ago, I installed a 240p switch on the right side of the unit (you can see an image of the switch in the pictures in the post below). Note that you'll need the 3DO to be in 480i mode when switching it on (switch toward the back of the system), and then you can switch it to 240p after (switch toward the front of the system). The system comes with Star Fighter and one controller.

I'm asking $120 plus shipping.

1541 Ultimate II+ with tape adapter Sold

I bought this a year or so ago, but then I bought an Ultimate 64, so I no longer need it. These are sold new for 123.14 Euros, which is around $136. I'm asking $110 shipped anywhere in the US.

Original post below

Anyone interested in a CIB TurboGrafx-CD unit? The unit works and I have the box and everything that was included in it.

The gear and laser in the CD unit were replaced back in 2010-2012 (I think). There are a couple of issues:

1. Some of the screw are missing from the CD unit.

2. The power supply is finicky due to loose wiring. Unless you have the wire just right, it doesn't power on the unit. You'd likely want to get a replacement power supply.

I also have an FZ-10 3DO unit that I added a 240p switch to. I would include a controller and a game (Star Fighter) with it.

If anyone's interested, I'll take some pictures later.

• Like 2

3DO, My first CD based gaming console! Road Rash, Need for Speed, Return Fire, Gex, Immercenary and Total Eclipse. Such fun. I owed these back in the day, might be a couple more I'm forgetting.  

I don't even know how much these really go for nowadays. I owned the model before this one. It had a tray slid out for the CD. The games felt so advanced back then. Road Rash was the system seller for me.

Hey, I apologize for not having the additional images and prices up yet. My best friend just found out that her boyfriend has prostate cancer, so I've been dealing with that.

I will have images up tonight. I'm also going to be adding at least one more item up for sale (a 1541 Ultimate II+ with tape adapter).

Thanks for your patience! For those of you who have PMed me without receiving a response, I'll be getting back to you tonight.