IGNORED

FS/Auction: Atari STf (test/untest), STacys (test/untest), & STBook (parts/box) AND MORE

MacRorie

Folks,

I have had the good fortune to come in to some Atari ST items that need to be given new homes!  Some of these items are QUITE rare.  Some are in good working condition, some are not.  I am offering tested/working items as well, untested (aka "I just pulled it off the stack and put it in the box"), as well, as "STs only a parent could love." 

The tested items have been put through the Atari Service Center bench tests and have passed.  They are pretty free from serious physical defects (cracks, missing keys, dents, holes, etc).  However, they are AS IS.  They were working when we put them in the box. It could be that they passed the test and then decided to fail after we power down, but generally that is not the case.

You get the untested items cheaper and they could be working. We literally pull them off the stack and put them in the box.  Maybe it was working or maybe only one item is not working.  Who knows!

The "STs only a parent could love" are machines with some physical flaw, missing keys, serious case defects (holes, cracks, missing parts).  They are even cheaper, BUT they could have a treasure trove of good parts underneath that blemished exterior.

We also have some rare(r) items:

Atari PC1 (PC-1) PC3, PC4 machines and parts

Atari N386SX Notebooks

Atari ABC PC desktops

Atari STBook parts

Atari 520ST power supplies

Of course, this is in addition to our regular offerings (see signature in this post)!  Prices at the web store will ALWAYS be cheaper than on eBay.  EBay wants their 10%! Happy to answer any questions!

eBay: thebrewingacademy

web store: The Brewing Academy

If you do not see something for sale that you want, let us know and we either need to re-stock it or put it online.

IMG_0545.JPG

IMG_0544.JPG

IMG_0543.JPG

IMG_0542.JPG

4 hours ago, mattsoft said:

I can't find the Atari PC1/3/4s you have for sale on your website or ebay store ???

The PC1 sold today.

The PC3 & PC4s are being tested as I type.  I would look for them to be up on either eBay or the store by week's end.

The PCF554 drives will be up as well.

-M