IGNORED

Alice’s Mom’s Rescue or Escape 2042?

grips03

• 1 month later...

Ended up purchasing both.  Both are good puzzle games.  I think replay on Alice might be little stronger, but not by much.  I keep going back to Uwol, that game is great fun and has better replayability than either of these two games.

• 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I just purchased Alice’s Mom’s Rescue today from Orions webstore going to put it on my GD later and burn it to CD as well, I’am a little late on picking up these games but as they say better late than never. Always good to support the devs still giving us games for the jaguar, Escape 2042 is another one I’ll be sure to purchase.. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Atari_JaguarVCS said:

I just purchased Alice’s Mom’s Rescue today from Orions webstore going to put it on my GD later and burn it to CD as well, I’am a little late on picking up these games but as they say better late than never. Always good to support the devs still giving us games for the jaguar, Escape 2042 is another one I’ll be sure to purchase.. 

I'm always picking up these games late when I have the chance as many of them come out under my radar...

• Like 1

I ended up going back to the webstore and buying all the other releases, had to convert a few to run on the GD. Escape 2042 is brilliant I played it for a while last night great stuff!. I picked up this other game Yopaz IceStar not expecting much but I literally can’t put it down it’s actually amazing and very addictive, I’ve got it running on the GD by converting the file but looks like it’s one I’ll need to burn to a CD as the memory track feature isn’t working with it on the GD at the moment so if you buy this game to play using the GD you’ll need to complete it in one go or you’ll lose your progress when you turn off the console. I’ll be giving Elansar a go next I really enjoyed Myst so this should be fun. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, agradeneu said:

He already said: no interest ?

Yup, that's a bummer, as the Jag could really use a decent RPG. But I don't blame him for not wanting to do the work with porting it.

6 hours ago, Sauron said:

Yup, that's a bummer, as the Jag could really use a decent RPG. But I don't blame him for not wanting to do the work with porting it.

Well, Kings of Edom (rougelike RPG) is about to be released soon by @Songbird (sorry for promoting our game here, but I thought it was relevant in the discussion) I hope that it will satisfy the need for a while, and hopefully it will inspire more to come. Because it would be nice to also have a JRPG (I would put Zia in this cathegory), and an action RPG (like Zelda, Secret of Mana)

Edited by phoboz
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1