IGNORED

Tower Toppler 2

Propane13

I had no idea that Tower Toppler 2 existed on the Amiga (named Nebulus 2):

Looks like fun!  It got me thinking if some of this could be ported on top of the existing Tower Toppler engine.  Obviously, not an easy task, but I thought it might be a good "what if" topic.

What 7800 games do you think could have additional levels added as a sequel?

-John

• Like 4

Not sure this specific topic in this exact question has come up but similar 'what ifs' have been discussed before.

Not really so much as sequels but I was always surprised and disappointed that a version of Moon Patrol and Crystal Castles was never ported to the 7800 back in the day as I'm sure the 7800 could have done both arcades justice on it.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, -^CrossBow^- said:

Not sure this specific topic in this exact question has come up but similar 'what ifs' have been discussed before.

Not really so much as sequels but I was always surprised and disappointed that a version of Moon Patrol and Crystal Castles was never ported to the 7800 back in the day as I'm sure the 7800 could have done both arcades justice on it.

You mean never completed and released?

4 hours ago, Propane13 said:

I had no idea that Tower Toppler 2 existed on the Amiga (named Nebulus 2):

Looks like fun!  It got me thinking if some of this could be ported on top of the existing Tower Toppler engine.  Obviously, not an easy task, but I thought it might be a good "what if" topic.

What 7800 games do you think could have additional levels added as a sequel?

-John

ST port annouced and in the hands of Thalion said the UK press..

Utter lie :@ 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, -^CrossBow^- said:

Tempest site confirms Guru Larry claim about 7800 Moon Patrol complete but marketing not sure how best to sell it.

Edited by Lost Dragon
  • Like 1