IGNORED

SPST or DPST 22x30mm momentary push button?

Shawn

Hey Guys,

I've been looking all over the internet and have had a hard time finding any

rectangular momentary push buttons in the 22x30mm size range. Anyone

have a source or link to buy some please? I only need a pair of them. Hoping

for low profile but beggars can't be choosers obviously. Something like this

pictured below would be perfect in single or double pole with a single momentary

throw with normally open contacts. A few mm wider and longer in size would be ok too.

Thanks,

Shawn

s-l1600.jpg

3 hours ago, ChildOfCv said:

Panel mount switches tend to be expensive, unfortunately.  They're built to survive environmental ravages.

If a board mount switch is feasible, you could buy one that has a long cap, so that it can stick through the hole enough to be a pushable button.

Nah, wouldn't match with the rest of what I have going on this project. Thanks for the suggestion.

In desperation I usually will cobble a switch with plastic facia/misc pieces to achieve the look I want. In my case I needed a momentary square pushbutton normally-closed. Those things are impossible to find. Had to make them. Is this project going to be a one-off or will you need multiples?

Maybe look at a product that's already out there you could rob the push piece from and then mount the SPST/DPST you want behind it.

4 hours ago, Bratwurst said:

In desperation I usually will cobble a switch with plastic facia/misc pieces to achieve the look I want. In my case I needed a momentary square pushbutton normally-closed. Those things are impossible to find. Had to make them. Is this project going to be a one-off or will you need multiples?

Maybe look at a product that's already out there you could rob the push piece from and then mount the SPST/DPST you want behind it.

I'm considering that. Using a rocker and making a push top for it with a momentary NO under it.