Loafer

Amico Founders Edition pre-sale: “guess the time to sellout” pool

56 minutes ago, Tommy Tallarico said:

It ended just around 6 hours.  Who won?  Didn't someone have 5 hours and 40 minutes or something?  I would say they were almost perfect!

Tommy you're over halfway to Pat's 5000 prediction. Hopefully you can squeak over that number by Christmas 😜

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, cmart604 said:

Tommy you're over halfway to Pat's 5000 prediction. Hopefully you can squeak over that number by Christmas 😜

Yeah... not bad for 6 hours of work eh?  Looking forward to the first people to "remind" him of his epic prediction fail. 

Wondering if he will be enjoying a side of humble pie with his crow.  Something tells me he won't be admitting he was wrong anytime soon. 

🙈🙊🙉

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Wow I was way off. I underestimated this thing. I'm personally still waiting until after release to see how it does and what the reviews are like. 

Having said that I'm leaning very heavily to getting one and hope they will be easy to find in stores in canada

4 minutes ago, CharonPDX said:

Ordered two - one for me, one for my sister!

Your sister SharonPDX?😄

Edited by wolfy62
Added content.
  • Like 4
  • Haha 4

12 minutes ago, gunoz said:

Anyone else get an I.E. confirmation email? Got one about 15 minutes ago 👍

Not yet,but I have been checking for one!

Gotta seal the deal.

47 minutes ago, gunoz said:

Anyone else get an I.E. confirmation email? Got one about 15 minutes ago 👍

Yup, got it this afternoon.  Even more pumped now!!  Thank you to Tommy and his team!!

Edited by IntyFanMatt

From what i have heard people that signed up last for the newsletter got the email to order first. Probably just a software glitch.

I had only signed up this last saturday afternoon. I got my order email at 3pm central almost on the dot.

But then im assuming the first people to order got their confirmation in the order they did their purchase.

Guess my laziness may have paid off for once lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stupus said:

From what i have heard people that signed up last for the newsletter got the email to order first. Probably just a software glitch.

I had only signed up this last saturday afternoon. I got my order email at 3pm central almost on the dot.

But then im assuming the first people to order got their confirmation in the order they did their purchase.

Guess my laziness may have paid off for once lol

I had mentioned that this was my experience on Facebook. My main email has been registered since the beginning. I was worried about the sporadic nature of the spam filter on that email account, so I registered with a hotmail address on Saturday, and my work email address on Monday.

Invite emails came to work address first, hotmail second and my gmail account third.

The time between first invite and third invite was only 3 minutes, but that was the order they were received.

• Like 1

I was getting a little concerned that no confirmation was sent.   Then I checked my email junk box.       Yep.  Confirmed!

But also looks like I’m somehow getting Cmart’s emails on some sensitive private matters as well.  Stinking Hotmail. 

4F491397-5580-4028-9CBB-61DB35227FFE.jpeg

• Haha 8

7 minutes ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

Rev, we need to talk about your search history...

Why

On 1/28/2020 at 9:15 PM, Rev said:

I was getting a little concerned that no confirmation was sent.   Then I checked my email junk box.       Yep.  Confirmed!

But also looks like I’m somehow getting Cmart’s emails on some sensitive private matters as well.  Stinking Hotmail. 

4F491397-5580-4028-9CBB-61DB35227FFE.jpeg

Is that where customer orders and inquiries are going when sent to [email protected]?

• Like 1