IGNORED

What NES Game(In your opinion) Has the Best Theme Song?

bluejay

Three words...

Fax Hannah Due

Okay mostly I just wanted to say that. Also I think I need to say personally that the rest of the music in the game bites. At least that's what I first thought when I played thru the cart in '91.

But I've since gained an affinity for it. Perhaps my appreciation for NES music wasn't fully developed at the time?  Maybe an acquired taste... Like chicken liver paté?

Anyway, whatevs. The title screen music in Time Lord is also pretty ass kicking.

The rest of this game's music is also very toe-tapping.

• Like 2

Hard to say...

the Zelda theme on Famicom has the incredible nostalgia mixed with a "more interesting" literal bell and whistles (bells for sure) from the FM chip in the Famicom Disk System.

Those day people talk shit about Infogrames (and I mean their pre-Atari name change) but boyo people pick a few duds in an awesome library :

Asterix have an upbeat, happy and nice soundtrack. I could most them all but I'll just get the title theme and the Gaul level tracks :

Not from Infogrames but HAL, Kabuki Quantum Fighter is both an underrated game with an awesome soundtrack :

• Like 1

6 hours ago, CaptainBreakout said:

But I've since gained an affinity for it. Perhaps my appreciation for NES music wasn't fully developed at the time?  Maybe an acquired taste... Like chicken liver paté?

I feel the same.  I didn't really appreciate it then, but I do now.

Also - cool Time Lord music.  I've never played that game.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...