IGNORED

Triple tech Corcomp

dsleavy

I was unaware there was a modification for the CorComp Triple Tech Card, of course I don't have one, so what do I know?  If has to do with speech, I've heard only the Rave card works properly.  But the guys who have the answers are:

Richard Bell, he may know of a fix or have an update he can burn on a PAL chip

Tim is our resident expert on the Geneve 9640, if he does not have an answer, you're probably screwed. 

5 hours ago, dhe said:

This is missing the page, where it tells you how to modify it to make it Geneve compatible! ?

Do you refer to AMA/B/C decoding? This would require that these three lines are checked to be all 1. Another Geneve incompatibility could be that a card (I know of the BwG, if there are working ones, they may have been modded) assumes the last byte/first byte order on the bus, while the 9995 uses the first/last order.

6 hours ago, dhe said:

Hi,

This is missing the page, where it tells you how to modify it to make it Geneve compatible! ?

The manual itself never had a page for modification to work with the Geneve that I am aware.  It was one of the first cards I had to pull out of my system when I got my first Geneve.  If there was ever a modification for the Triple Tech card, my guess it would have likely been published in Micropendium.

Beery