IGNORED

Intellivision PGA Golf

poconojo

I have been playing a lot of Intellivision golf lately. I forgot how good this game really is. I know most people feel that Chip Shot is a better game than PGA, but i have to say I think I like the original better. I just wish there was 18 holes to play instead of just nine. Maybe some programmer on this forum could do a remake of this game with a full 18 hole course? Baseball, football, basketball and hockey were remade, why not PGA golf?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, poconojo said:

I just shot a 38 on PGA golf. Usually average around 42-45. Those damn trees get you sometimes! I wish there were 18 holes in this game.

That's an incredible score!?

What makes Chip Shot a better version is the 18 holes courses,plus you would be great at it if you can post scores like that!

Chip Shot is an awesome game in its own right. I still play the game a lot. I bought chip shot when it came out in the 80s through mail order. I used to have about 85 intellivision games with boxes, and I sold everything back in 2008. I wish I would have kept everything in my collection. Bad decision on my part. Of course now I feel like collecting again!

15 minutes ago, poconojo said:

I have played PGA golf about 150 times over the last few days and I cannot beat my low score of 38, which is par in this game. I forgot how tough this game is. 

You have inspired me to start playing it again,thank you!

Besides,my best friend loves the game and I want to surprise him and beat him at it.

I know I can't match that score however,under 40 is incredible! ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wolfy62 said:

You have inspired me to start playing it again,thank you!

Besides,my best friend loves the game and I want to surprise him and beat him at it.

I know I can't match that score however,under 40 is incredible! ?

LOL. Once you keep playing the game, you will score the same. I just cannot score under par. See if your buddy has scored under 38. If he has, maybe I could get some advice. My average score now is around 42.

Edited by poconojo

On 2/5/2020 at 5:06 PM, poconojo said:

Chip Shot is an awesome game. I play that game all the time. Chip Shot has all the Bells and Whistles when it comes to golf games. I just prefer PGA golf. Cant go wrong with either game.

Agreed - I prefer the simplicity of PGA Golf.  The timing required for Chip Shot is way too precise for me...

• Like 1