IGNORED

Season 9 ~ Week 25 ~ Beat The Leaders Part 2

Vocelli

8 hours ago, ZilchSr said:

Not really related to Fantastic Voyage, but I'm also posting it here in case players don't check older threads.

This is the new game for which there was a prize drawing back on the Homebrew Holiday Weeks 19-20-21, donated by KaeruYojimbo.

Just watched this and gotta say congrats to both you and Ric!

Great review and Great programming!!

I own one home brew but I’ll definitely looking at making this number 2!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

22 hours ago, ZilchSr said:

Not really related to Fantastic Voyage, but I'm also posting it here in case players don't check older threads.

This is the new game for which there was a prize drawing back on the Homebrew Holiday Weeks 19-20-21, donated by KaeruYojimbo.

Thanks for doing that review. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the game. Unfortunately, Ms. Galactopus didn't win either of the awards it was nominated for but, as they say, it's an honor just to be nominated.

You didn't mention his name in the video, so I want to give a shout out to Thor Thorvaldson who did the awesome label art. The game will be available from the AA store later this year as part of the next batch of games (which I think will also include Venture Reloaded and the Boulder Dash re-release, so get your checkbooks ready).

• Like 6

290,955....so pissed I didn’t break 300k.  That’s my next goal.  Anybody see the movie?  Any Asimov fans in the club?  Robot novels..Galactic Empire novels..Foundation Series.  My favorite sci-fi book is The End Of Eternity by Asimov...awesome read...highly recommended.

F73C2055-DA80-4EAB-B6EB-3F0547A9010B.jpeg

• Like 5

On 2/3/2020 at 12:28 PM, KaeruYojimbo said:

Thanks for doing that review. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the game. Unfortunately, Ms. Galactopus didn't win either of the awards it was nominated for but, as they say, it's an honor just to be nominated.

You didn't mention his name in the video, so I want to give a shout out to Thor Thorvaldson who did the awesome label art. The game will be available from the AA store later this year as part of the next batch of games (which I think will also include Venture Reloaded and the Boulder Dash re-release, so get your checkbooks ready).

It's a good game, enjoyable and well made! I had alot of fun testing it out for the awards and i didn't win either but feel the same, it was great to just be nominated ?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1