IGNORED

Season 9 ~ Week 25 ~ Beat The Leaders Part 2

Vocelli

3 minutes ago, Tempest said:

So what's the secret to shooting the bacteria at the higher levels.  They move so slowly and they hide in the little bends so long that you can't get under them to shoot before they've scrolled off the screen.  That's what kept tripping me up.

I've found that shooting ahead helps this problem.  Don't go for bacteria at the bottom; aim for the one that you know will hide in that crevice.  Then, come back and shoot the one on the bottom.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Lauren Tyler said:

Marginal improvement: 190,295

Any personal strategies?

For the first stage of each patient (defense cells-only stage), I try to maximize point gains by going as slow as needed to shoot all of the defense cells. If you get really good at aiming, you can also intentionally hit the sides to get a bunch of antibodies to show up and you can blast those too for an extra 75 pts each, the only drawback to that being if you don't shoot most of what you intentionally spawned, it can be counterproductive. The first stage is almost always stacked with enzymes, so one can typically transition into stage 2 (clotlet stage) in perfect health provided you don't get hit a few times in the first stage.

Edited by ZilchSr
  • Like 2