IGNORED

Dropping a (TI related bomb) and running for the hills.

Omega-TI

I like enthusiasm but not one for drama. The timing seems like this post may be about something I shared, if not, Omega will have to tell us.

Yes, pi.clock support has been added to the menu. Was a fun little exercise to help me poke at some of what TIPI has to offer.  However, I suspect Omega is referring to some code I resurrected from 2016.  I had integrated an on-demand check for any REMIND-ME reminders to display them on screen; adding TIPI clock support allowed me to test and verify it works.  I also replaced the menu's sector-based catalog routine with a level 3 routine, so devices like TIPI are accessible and folders may be traversed.

The challenge is that the code I wrote back then is no longer familiar to me, a side effect of the events of that time period.  There are more twists and turns and dead ends than Zork's twisty little passages. I don't know where I want to go next so I'm just playing around, like any good hobbyist should.

Ok. Now everyone may now return to their regularly scheduled programming.

• Like 5