IGNORED

What Are Some Hard to Get Xbox One and 360 Games?

Hi! I'm looking for some hard to get Xbox 360 and Xbox One games but I don't really know what to look for. To be specific, I'm looking for the regular edition of some games and not special editions. Although most special editions tend to go up in price quickly, they are extremely expensive where I live. I think the only hard to get game I have in my collection is a sealed copy of Pro Evolution Soccer 2018 for the 360 which costs around $40, but I paid around $10. I haven't opened it yet, but I might play it in the future. Also, I saw a copy of The Amazing Spider-Man 2 for the Xbox One, but I didn't buy it because I'm an idiot. That game costs around $45 because there aren't that many copies around and the digital edition has been de-listed for licensing issues. So any other games I should be on the lookout for? Thanks in advance!

8 hours ago, Austin said:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=xbox+360+game&_sacat=0&_sop=16

Ebay. Search "Xbox 360 Game". Sort by Price, "Higest to Lowest". Use some brain cells and enjoy discovering what's uncommon/rare.

Tried that. I get a bunch of common PAL games that people sell for over a thousand bucks. Halo 3, Dead Space, Watch Dogs, Battlefield 4, Red Dead Redemption. In other words, all multi-million sellers that are extremely easy to find and therefore cost a few bucks. Not really that helpful. Thanks anyway!

3 hours ago, Games Retrospect said:

Tried that. I get a bunch of common PAL games that people sell for over a thousand bucks. Halo 3, Dead Space, Watch Dogs, Battlefield 4, Red Dead Redemption. In other words, all multi-million sellers that are extremely easy to find and therefore cost a few bucks. Not really that helpful. Thanks anyway!

Then you're doing it wrong.

32 minutes ago, Games Retrospect said:

I don't live in the US and whenever I use eBay, the site automatically lists all the things that ship to my country. That translates into a bunch of games from the PAL region. I don't think I'm doing anything wrong.

Go down to the bottom of the main site and change your region.

ebay.thumb.png.d711f9752c15ae07820e7a239d6dcdc0.png