IGNORED

Scholastic Wizware

InfernalKeith

Does anyone know if Scholastic actually produced any of the "Wizware" titles for the 99/4A?  I have seen ads that mention TI versions, but I've never seen these in the wild.  I was randomly digging around on Ebay and saw a listing for "Electronic Party" listed for the TI on cassette, but it was listed by one of those mega book sellers with 200,000 random listings with no info or photos.  The listing was $4 shipped, so I took a chance on it just to see what it was.

I hadn't thought about Wizware for years, but I think they published some of the edu-tainment titles we played on the school and library Apple IIe's back in the day.  I found mention of Square Pairs, a Memory-type game, also being made for the TI, but again, never seen it in the real world.

Anyone know more about these?

They do show up on eBay now and again (once every few years), so they don't appear to be that common. Anyone really wanting to hunt them down will find all three of them eventually (or get lucky and find a seller with all three of them, as happened about ten years ago--and he had multiple sets).

• Like 1