IGNORED

Colecovisions Podcast

ColecoJoe

Within the last week on his Youtube channel he mentioned uploading them all to Archive.org.

and he mentioned he is missing the first 4 Colecovisions podcast. @Ikrananka,I'm sure he'd love to get those first 4 from you.

It should be queued up at the right point, but watch from about the 2:30 mark

Edited by Tarzilla
timestamp
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Tarzilla said:

Within the last week on his Youtube channel he mentioned uploading them all to Archive.org.

and he mentioned he is missing the first 4 Colecovisions podcast. @Ikrananka,I'm sure he'd love to get those first 4 from you.

I believe this is the location of the podcasts on archive.org:

https://archive.org/details/colecovisionsepisode6withpaulnurminenspacefuryloopingandthetelstarcolortron

I'll send Willie a PM about the early episodes.

• Thanks 1

Big thanks to @Ikrananka for sending me the first 4 episodes I was missing from the archive (lost them when I had a hard drive crash some time ago).  I have all the old episodes over on Archive.org as already mentioned above.  Along with Telstar Pongcast episodes and the newer ColecoCade 2400 episodes.   I may do more Colecovisions episodes when I get some time :)  I plan on re-linking the episodes back to the Blog page for the podcast so people can go there and download them and such and not dig through archive.org.  it will take me a little time to do as I am doing this with all my old podcasts.  Have moved over The Atari 5200 Super Podcast, Toy Tomb, Channel F Files.  Working on moving Vectrex Radio, Intarivisions and Colecovisions podcast

Edited by thevnaguy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, thevnaguy said:

Big thanks to @Ikrananka for sending me the first 4 episodes I was missing from the archive (lost them when I had a hard drive crash some time ago).  I have all the old episodes over on Archive.org as already mentioned above.  Along with Telstar Pongcast episodes and the newer ColecoCade 2400 episodes.   I may do more Colecovisions episodes when I get some time :)  I plan on re-linking the episodes back to the Blog page for the podcast so people can go there and download them and such and not dig through archive.org.  it will take me a little time to do as I am doing this with all my old podcasts.  Have moved over The Atari 5200 Super Podcast, Toy Tomb, Channel F Files.  Working on moving Vectrex Radio, Intarivisions and Colecovisions podcast

Thanks Willie. Looks like there are two episodes missing, 23 and 29(miner49 and quest for the golden challenge). I don't care about 23 because that's the Cardillo interview but was wondering if you had 29 somewhere?

13 hours ago, thevnaguy said:

My pleasure - glad to help out.  Very much hope you manage to do some more in the future - they're great to listen to.

2 hours ago, Ikrananka said:

My pleasure - glad to help out.  Very much hope you manage to do some more in the future - they're great to listen to.

Yea, I have had many others ask me to do more.  I know John would be all for it :)  its all about time and the lack of it with my current day job.   I may try to do another episode but they wont be on a regular basis.   I am currelty working on a Vectrex Radio episode, maybe I will do a ColecoVision one after that and alternate between them when I have time.  My current focus is making vids.  I only have Friday and Saturdays to do stuff like that :P

15 hours ago, ColecoJoe said:

Thanks Willie. Looks like there are two episodes missing, 23 and 29(miner49 and quest for the golden challenge). I don't care about 23 because that's the Cardillo interview but was wondering if you had 29 somewhere?

I just uploaded 29 to Archive.org  here is the link to it.  https://archive.org/details/colecovisionsepisode6withpaulnurminenspacefuryloopingandthetelstarcolortron/Episode+29+Quest+for+the+Golden+Chalice+and+Miner+2049er.mp3#

• Thanks 2