Jump to content
ColecoJoe

Colecovisions Podcast

Recommended Posts

Bummer, I was feeling a bit nostalgic and wanted to re-listen to the old podcast but the files are no longer available. Does anybody have a backup, @thevnaguy can you help a brother out?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have all of them up to Episode 22.  Unfortunately I'm missing the rest so I'm in the same boat and would really like to be able to get copies of those I don't have.

Edited by Ikrananka
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Within the last week on his Youtube channel he mentioned uploading them all to Archive.org.

and he mentioned he is missing the first 4 Colecovisions podcast. @Ikrananka,I'm sure he'd love to get those first 4 from you.

 

It should be queued up at the right point, but watch from about the 2:30 mark

 

 

 

 

Edited by Tarzilla
timestamp
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Tarzilla said:

Within the last week on his Youtube channel he mentioned uploading them all to Archive.org.

and he mentioned he is missing the first 4 Colecovisions podcast. @Ikrananka,I'm sure he'd love to get those first 4 from you.

I believe this is the location of the podcasts on archive.org:

 

https://archive.org/details/colecovisionsepisode6withpaulnurminenspacefuryloopingandthetelstarcolortron

 

I'll send Willie a PM about the early episodes.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Big thanks to @Ikrananka for sending me the first 4 episodes I was missing from the archive (lost them when I had a hard drive crash some time ago).  I have all the old episodes over on Archive.org as already mentioned above.  Along with Telstar Pongcast episodes and the newer ColecoCade 2400 episodes.   I may do more Colecovisions episodes when I get some time :)  I plan on re-linking the episodes back to the Blog page for the podcast so people can go there and download them and such and not dig through archive.org.  it will take me a little time to do as I am doing this with all my old podcasts.  Have moved over The Atari 5200 Super Podcast, Toy Tomb, Channel F Files.  Working on moving Vectrex Radio, Intarivisions and Colecovisions podcast

 

Edited by thevnaguy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, thevnaguy said:

Big thanks to @Ikrananka for sending me the first 4 episodes I was missing from the archive (lost them when I had a hard drive crash some time ago).  I have all the old episodes over on Archive.org as already mentioned above.  Along with Telstar Pongcast episodes and the newer ColecoCade 2400 episodes.   I may do more Colecovisions episodes when I get some time :)  I plan on re-linking the episodes back to the Blog page for the podcast so people can go there and download them and such and not dig through archive.org.  it will take me a little time to do as I am doing this with all my old podcasts.  Have moved over The Atari 5200 Super Podcast, Toy Tomb, Channel F Files.  Working on moving Vectrex Radio, Intarivisions and Colecovisions podcast

 

Thanks Willie. Looks like there are two episodes missing, 23 and 29(miner49 and quest for the golden challenge). I don't care about 23 because that's the Cardillo interview but was wondering if you had 29 somewhere?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, thevnaguy said:

Big thanks to @Ikrananka for sending me the first 4 episodes I was missing from the archive (lost them when I had a hard drive crash some time ago).  I have all the old episodes over on Archive.org as already mentioned above.  Along with Telstar Pongcast episodes and the newer ColecoCade 2400 episodes.   I may do more Colecovisions episodes when I get some time :)  I plan on re-linking the episodes back to the Blog page for the podcast so people can go there and download them and such and not dig through archive.org.  it will take me a little time to do as I am doing this with all my old podcasts.  Have moved over The Atari 5200 Super Podcast, Toy Tomb, Channel F Files.  Working on moving Vectrex Radio, Intarivisions and Colecovisions podcast

 

My pleasure - glad to help out.  Very much hope you manage to do some more in the future - they're great to listen to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ikrananka said:

My pleasure - glad to help out.  Very much hope you manage to do some more in the future - they're great to listen to.

Yea, I have had many others ask me to do more.  I know John would be all for it :)  its all about time and the lack of it with my current day job.   I may try to do another episode but they wont be on a regular basis.   I am currelty working on a Vectrex Radio episode, maybe I will do a ColecoVision one after that and alternate between them when I have time.  My current focus is making vids.  I only have Friday and Saturdays to do stuff like that :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, ColecoJoe said:

Thanks Willie. Looks like there are two episodes missing, 23 and 29(miner49 and quest for the golden challenge). I don't care about 23 because that's the Cardillo interview but was wondering if you had 29 somewhere?

 

I just uploaded 29 to Archive.org  here is the link to it.  https://archive.org/details/colecovisionsepisode6withpaulnurminenspacefuryloopingandthetelstarcolortron/Episode+29+Quest+for+the+Golden+Chalice+and+Miner+2049er.mp3#

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...