IGNORED

Did any member buy this on Ebay?

vintagegamecrazy

Who bought this? If anyone here, care to share opinions/reviews for this? I had completely written these off as to not existing and then this turns up! Now I really want one since I have the Atari 2600 version.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-AUTHENTIC-AND-COLLECTIBLE-GIM-ELECTRONICS-FIRE-COMMAND-JOYSTICK-/392579377413?hash=item5b678de905%3Ag%3Aq0MAAOSwfW5d7xce&nma=true&si=5ZnA8CaBzq9gw1V2OF8dcbn8pTE%3D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

That is a Fire Command 1 box with a Fire Command 2 stick. I don't think that 5200 cable is original to that joystick either as I know of the Fire Command ever having a 5200 compatible model. If it actually works it would have been a homemade project AFAIK. I would love to be wrong on this for sure.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, vintagegamecrazy said:

I'm really happy to see this exists and finally have some proof I've been looking for one of these for years and years and they have never turned up for sale. I'm really sad that I didn't see this when it's sold at auction as in my opinion this sold for nothing regarding how rare it is.

Exactly

i actually emailed the guy selling it and he told me he had the wrong box in the picture but it was a 5200 stick and he had the original box. I was watching the item and i did not want to pay 26 bucks for shipping.I thought it was gonna sell for like 300 dollars because i had read how valuable it was on atariage.Well after not bidding and seeing how it sold for under a hundred dollars I was mad at myself for a week straight.