IGNORED

WANTED: Super weird request!

CPUWIZ

A friend of mine is totally into these carts and this flavor is going away in CA, or much harder to find.  I'd love to hand him a few of these, so he doesn't have to drive around looking for them. LOL

PM me, if you see them, next time you go to a gas station, or on a beer run to the local 7/11 or Circle K or whatever.

These:

Juul_Creme_Brulee_Pods_4-Pack_1024x1024_

You are not going to find that creme flavor, or any other flavors except tobacco and maybe menthol. Juul stopped selling the flavors in 2018 in stores due to the FDA and stopped selling the flavors through their website this past Oct.

I still have some flavor "multi-packs" (mint, creme, mango, virginia tobacco) and one four pack of fruit that I never used. They cost me $15.99 a four pack (retail price). I have so many because I was on a monthly subscription of them through Juul.

I asked a relative to check, he lives in a podunk area where sometimes product stays on shelf longer. Not optimistic.

If he has the empty Juul cartridges/pods he could refill them with an approximate flavoring. In fact I know someone in the food flavoring industry I will try to squeeze them for some. It could be a matter of dropping a drop or two of the flavoring oil/medium into unflavored nicotine.

• Like 1

On 2/11/2020 at 5:00 PM, Iwantgames:) said:

Flavored tabacco is completely banned here where I live now. My wife works at a gas station where they threw out tons of flavored tabacco products

Wow, I thought they were allowed to sell remaining stock.  A bit harsh.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, carlsson said:

From May 20, even menthol cigarettes will be banned throughout the EU. The decision was made in 2016 and they had a grace period of four years to end sales. Not that it relates to your request but it is a sign you will find less and less of those flavoured products.

They will certainly be flavoured.  But it'll be the bold satisfying flavor of a bowling alley's mens room floor.  :D 

Edited by schnuth