IGNORED

Nintendo Super Famicom Stuff

bluejay

Thanks to @HoshiChiri, I now have an SNES, so I don't think I need my Super Famicom anymore; at least for now

What's for sale:

Nintendo Super Famicom in great shape! Has very slight yellowing on the top rear. The power jack might need a solder reflow; the power jack needs to be at a certain angle for the system to turn on. ($40 plus shipping if you want this alone)

Third party 2 in 1 power supply ($3 plus shipping if you want this alone)

Super Famicom controller that has, unfortunately, yellowed. It can't be retrobrited because one of the screws are totally stripped. ($7 plus shipping if you want it alone)

OEM AV cable($10 plus shipping if you want this alone

Super Mario World ($8 plus shipping is you want this alone)

Super Mario Kart ($7 plus shipping if you want this alone)

Top Racer 2(apparently this is worth a bit?) ($20 plus shipping if you want this alone)

Everything is guaranteed(you trust me, right?) to work.

$70 plus shipping takes the lot.

If you have any questions, let me know.

Thanks!

IMG_1180.JPG

IMG_1178.JPG

IMG_1179.JPG

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/15/2020 at 8:11 PM, bluejay said:

Bump

If you are hesitant because of the power jack, I might give it some fresh solder sometime when I'm not feeling too lazy. It's not that big of a deal in the first place, really.

I hope you fixed it before you listed it on ebay cause there is no mention of this damage in your listing. That is just asking for a "not as described" or "defective" customer return otherwise. Including one of your common carts would have helped sell it faster IMO. Having any game to play or even just test with a console when you buy it is much better than none.

3 minutes ago, Shawn said:

I hope you fixed it before you listed it on ebay cause there is no mention of this damage in your listing. That is just asking for a "not as described" or "defective" customer return otherwise. Including one of your common carts would have helped sell it faster IMO. Having any game to play or even just test with a console when you buy it is much better than none.

I am planning on reflowing the solder before I sell it. Besides, I'm planning on taking everything down as I really don't want to go outside to ship these.

14 minutes ago, bluejay said:

I am planning on reflowing the solder before I sell it. Besides, I'm planning on taking everything down as I really don't want to go outside to ship these.

Well you should edit and remove both your sale threads to reflect this. FYI, USPS is still doing pick ups at your door last I checked. The mail is still flowing. Don't let fear rule your life. You can be safe without being scared.

1 minute ago, Shawn said:

Well you should edit and remove both your sale threads to reflect this. FYI, USPS is still doing pick ups at your door last I checked. The mail is still flowing. Don't let fear rule your life. You can be safe without being scared.

I never knew USPS came to pick up my packages:)

22 minutes ago, Shawn said:

I don't have any games that I can include in the bundle since I have to trade my Super Mario Kart and Super Mario World for its SNES counterparts(later) and the only other game I have is Top Gear 2, which is worth like $15-20, which would affect the price a bit.