IGNORED

Season 9 ~ Gold Medal Bracket

Vocelli

Frontline: 37,600

Once you get to the third loop it's almost no fun anymore.  Everybody has a machine gun and you can get trapped in an unwinnable situation like getting hit in your tank, ejecting, and being shot instantly before you can more because there's a mini tank doing rapid fire at you.  The fourth loop is just pure luck, I couldn't do it.

front.thumb.JPG.7f0afc309887199e740b802387b8f4be.JPG

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, gbag said:

Nice score...what level did u get up to?

You know, I honestly lost track between games. Five or six at least. The difficulty seems to plateau after the fourth time.  The bulk of my points came from the desert area when I was just trying to advance a few inches and was beset by tanks on all sides over and over again.  I finally escaped that trap and ran for it only to have it happen again.  Lots of points but very nerve racking.  On level four and higher you can go more than a few inches without a ton of enemies on you.  Thankfully there's no time limit.

On 2/16/2020 at 6:10 PM, ZilchSr said:

Spitfire Attack - 162,280

1136580075_SpitfireAttackNTSC-162280.thumb.jpg.1af08d26849f3d590e65b47ec8348d64.jpg

Nice evidence of your Atari 7800 ProSystem console.

You should buy at AtariAge Store a 7800 homebrew by Robert Decrescenzo (PacManPlus) - PAC MAN COLLECTION!

With this 7800 homebrew, you will have multiple options to choose and have lots of fun: game type, plus mode, fast mode, lives and level.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, oyamafamily said:

Nice evidence of your Atari 7800 ProSystem console.

You should buy at AtariAge Store a 7800 homebrew by Robert Decrescenzo (PacManPlus) - PAC MAN COLLECTION!

With this 7800 homebrew, you will have multiple options to choose and have lots of fun: game type, plus mode, fast mode, lives and level.

Yes! I've been watching all of your PacMan Collection posts on HighScore for the past year. It is definitely on my "wish list" as a result of your scores! Great recommendation!

8 hours ago, gbag said:

71,500...Tempest I copied your strategy in the desert...worked well...I am officially done with this game Tempest.  If you beat this score...you can claim victory and I concede...I am so sick of this game.

172BA11E-B0B9-41F8-AA47-DAFE923F2F64.jpeg

Please don't make me play this again... PLEASE....  Sigh...

• Like 1