IGNORED

Season 9 ~ Gold Medal Bracket

Vocelli

4 hours ago, gbag said:

I figured... that’s the reality for all of us.  I feel bad if he doesn’t have a chance to play...he is a great player and It would have been more fun to go back and forth with top scores...especially since OldmanG is arguably a much better Atari player...not to mention paddle games like kaboom!!!  For me it’s all about the fun of real competition and not winning.  Hope he is just busy with regular life... no health issues or anything serious.

-gbag

Very busy week for me.  I'll have a few hours tonight to play again.  115k will be tough to beat.

• Like 4

On 2/9/2020 at 12:07 PM, Vocelli said:

Round 3 ~ The Final Round ~ 3 Games.

Starts March 10 and Ends March 22 (Midnight EST)~ Games Randomly Picked

1) ZilchSr                 Vs                 2) OldManG

PLAYING: Canyon Bomber

PLAYING: Fantastic Voyage

PLAYING: HERO (1 Life Challenge)

Take a Pic after you lose 1 life... That is your score!

MUST WIN 2 out the 3 Games to be the winner

In Case of a tie.... a 1 Game/1 week Playoff will Occur.

OH MAN OH MAN THIS IS GOING TO BE A NAILBITER. @Vocelli You could not have possibly picked a better set of games for an even showdown!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, ZilchSr said:

OH MAN OH MAN THIS IS GOING TO BE A NAILBITER. @Vocelli You could not have possibly picked a better set of games for an even showdown!

It's pretty neat, really-no way Vocelli knows you Guys like I do, or even like Pete does, but you are spot on, I'm thinking this is the best set of games that could have been chosen for you Guys, risk/reward, high-level "repetition" until it's "right". I'd have liked to see Dragon's Descent, I don't think you really got all out of that one that you could have, and OMG seemed to enjoy it!!!

There is no doubt in my mind, you two are the best to ever pick up a CX-40, I know some don't appreciate the "best" type sentiments, but facts are facts, and I'm proud of you both, I knew from day one you Guys would be in the finals!

Not trying to put the wishy-washy "Rogerpoco crap" on you Guys, but there's no possible loser here, just one person that did insanely good, and another that did a tad better. You both had incredible runs this HSC!

Good Luck Guys!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, gbag said:

Zilchsr....how many patients did you save???  Your shoulder is blocking it in the picture.

10 ... the digit rolls to zero. I played again immdiately after this score and got 511K LOL! Yeah ... I was pissed. Anyway, as I do with all of my scores that beat my prior PB (it'd be nice if everyone did that, but I suppose convenience is more important to some than credibility ... nothing wrong with that, of course), I'll be posting the 511K video to my YouTube channel here shortly. For the 512K,  I didnt realize I wasn't recording and found out when I went to stop the recording ... uh ...  which wasnt recording, so I hit record and just recorded the TV after the game was over. I'll post that video, too, but the full gameplay of the 511K run being posted will show what happens after the 9th patient is saved.

Edited by ZilchSr
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, ZilchSr said:

HERO - 1 life - 127,135

1100712049_HERO127135-1LIFE.thumb.jpg.c481f9bd22eef2d09ec142b1ccb68e3c.jpg

It might be worth creating a track for this at TG, when this is all done.

Any score over 200k will be tough, that means you would have completed a 1 loop without death. Level 20 is the tough one

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1