IGNORED

Atari 8-Bit Parts/Equipment Wanted

YSG2020

4 hours ago, YSG2020 said:

If anybody has, or can successfully acquire, the following Atari 8-Bit computer parts, in good complete working condition, I'll gladly pay you upfront for them and for your time:

• CX77 Tablet with software
  • new 1025 printer ribbon
  • XEP80 with software

Thank-you kindly.

1 hour ago, YSG2020 said:

Thanks Mytek, but Brad at Best won’t reply nor ship these now. Something’s seriously wrong with him. :(

Hence my reaching out to the general community for these parts. Which I’ve now successfully found, except for the XEP.  

Yikes, I'm also in Canada and was lucky to get a NIB shrinkwrapped XEP80 from Best a few years ago... Sorry, not giving it up!! I'm still so chuffed to finally have one I almost can't bear to break the seal... Plus now I am watching for for a specific Zenith amber screen monitor... Probably just as hard or harder to find nowadays... one thing always leads to another in this hobby!

my 3 orders in the last few years have all gone smoothly, but I've definitely seen some accounts of his odd ways and intolerance from others here...