IGNORED

official disks released for the ti-99/4a

rietveld

TI released companion/support disks for several of their cart programs such as TI-Writer, Editor/Assembler, Multiplan, etc. So no, there's not much of it.

Most of their published software (that I know of) was strictly in cartridge form or on cassette. Most disk-based software was third party or user-written.

Thanks for the additions/clarifications. My list of "official" disks was on the short side. I wasn't aware of all the Plato courseware disks. I did know about the p-code card software but didn't mention every example. Neither of those packages are very mainstream among the typical TI owner, though they do deserve a mention.

It's all just a fraction of the TI catalog, compared to the hundreds of third party offerings.

-Ed

All of the TI-issue cassette titles were also available on disk, with two exceptions: the Line-by-Line Assembler for the Mini-Memory and the Entrapment game for the Mini-Memory. All total, there were about 40-50 of those cassette titles, along with all of the aforementioned utility disks that were only released on disk. There were also three cartridge games that also had releases on TI Disk: Tombstone City, Munchman, and TI Invaders.