IGNORED

Atari® and Wonder Join Forces on Cross-Platform Gaming

"Everyone stop gaming on your big clunky consoles and PC's because iPhones are it's at baby! Who needs to play Call of Duty when you can enjoy Candy Crush Saga!!  For now on all games must be free to play with lots of IAPs & MTXs in order to appease our millennial masters..."

40 minutes ago, godslabrat said:

At this point, any company that does business with Atari deserves to go out of business.

I believe they already have. WTAF is this?

HB: How did the partnership/acquisition with Atari come about?

AK: We have been in contact with Fred, Jean-Marcel, Michael and the Atari team for quite some time. I have always been a fan of Atari, and even before we decided to call our company Wonder, I thought about the idea of talking with them about naming our technology “AtariOS.” My thinking was, “Atari invented the first broadly successful console, and we are reinventing what the console experience of the future should be,” so the brand makes sense. At the time we didn’t even propose it and instead decided to start working on building the product, but a couple of years later here we are. It’s all come full circle.

What does that even mean?