Sign in to follow this  
Bratwurst

FS: Misc 7800 & 2600 games

I've been getting a little nuts acquiring 7800 stuff so I am trying to unload my extras here. Send me a PM stating what you're interested in along with your postal code for a shipping quote.

5CUf0fi.jpg

$8 plus shipping: Boxed complete copy of 7800 Galaga.

pX5YsJw.jpg

$12 plus shipping: Silver label 2600 game lot, they all look great with good end labels. Centipede, Galaxian, Krull, Pole Position and Raiders of the Lost Ark.

1Bt7Y9o.jpg

$8 plus shipping: Activision white label 2600 Space Shuttle.

iCZxUUP.jpg

$4 plus shipping: Imagic 2600 game duet, Cosmic Ark & Riddle of the Sphinx.

OhoE2wp.jpgLHzPiOM.jpg

$125 plus shipping, SOLD: Atari 7800 system, two proline controllers (one modded with rubber membranes for stick and click switches for fire buttons!), original heavy power supply and five games: Pole Position II, Centipede, Xevious, Asteroids & Food Fight. All tested/confirmed working. The 7800 was modded for composite video and mono audio RCA with a custom 3D printed bracket in place of the RF module and channel switch, see here ( https://imgur.com/a/xS9hzRT ) for details on what's been done to this specific console. While I was in there I also installed brand new capacitors and gave the voltage regulator fresh thermal grease. The power button was replaced. Red power LED's been swapped out for a color changing one. Xevious has a reproduction end label. Console works great!

Edited by Bratwurst
  • Like 1

Bump, dropped the TG16 RGB box down again! This would be a great addition to anyone who just got a Turbografx because you won't have to send the system out to mod it!

This is a great deal!  The TG-16 is a pain to RGB mod on your own.  If you have a TG-16 I highly recommend it.

You shouldn't have any issue selling that 7800 for $125 plus shipping. The same and less of a package goes for much more on fleapay. Hope people can see it for the deal it is and jump on it!