IGNORED

Atari 7800 Homebrew Completed/WIP in 2020

Dragon's Descent is being planned for a physical release early next year, but as far as features and gameplay, it's a full game.  It's always tricky to solidly say a project is "done" with the way I work, since I believe in lengthy public beta testing for projects like this (especially since I don't have an in-house QA department :))  I just posted a new build to the game's development thread, with some sprite adjustments and another once-over looking at the high score system.  Short of any last second fixes to the ROM, though, particularly with respect to hardware, the game is effectively complete!

Edited by Revontuli
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, Revontuli said:

Dragon's Descent is being planned for a physical release early next year, but as far as features and gameplay, it's a full game.  It's always tricky to solidly say a project is "done" with the way I work, since I believe in lengthy public beta testing for projects like this (especially since I don't have an in-house QA department :))  I just posted a new build to the game's development thread, with some sprite adjustments and another once-over looking at the high score system.  Short of any last second fixes to the ROM, though, particularly with respect to hardware, the game is effectively complete!

If you're calling it complete then it's good enough for me! ? Congratulations!

Moved from WIP to Completed:

Edited by ZeroPage Homebrew
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Lillapojkenpåön said:

Where can I find some information about atari homebrew awards categories and deadlines?

I'll be posting full info very, very soon! ?  The cutoff for inclusion in this year's Atari Homebrew Awards is Dec 31, 2020 @ 11:59:59PM PT.

For Atari 7800 there is a Completed category like last year and a new WIP category!

- James

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1