I've noticed that if you pick a file to run from the catalog it leaves out the last directory .
So if I pick TIPI.GAMES.BOB it comes up with TIPI.GAMESBOB

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

I tested 3 levels deep and it worked.

I made fake folder/file to mimic your finding.  Selected TIPI.GAMES.BOB and the run option gave me "TIPI.GAMES..BOB" (extra period)

So the parsing bug here is I drilled into another level and the buffer had a leftover period.

I reset and drilled to DSK3.GAMES.BOB and it works fine.

I reset and drilled to TIPI.GAMES.BOB and it works fine

Try resetting and selecting. Maybe I fixed something after what I uploaded.  Been really busy at work thanks to corona... I'll dig into this tonight.

• Like 1

I think I may have found the pattern on the directory issue.. if you go to show directory and fail to put an ending . that seems to trigger the issue it will view the directory but when you select a file its missing a .

I did not enforce the period because at the time TIPI didn't require it, which is different from the other devices. I didn't want to require the period until I knew if/when [email protected] would adjust (I don't recall the outcome of that thread at the moment).   I probably do need to enforce it going forward, even if omitting it works.  Make sense?

On 3/18/2020 at 9:43 AM, InsaneMultitasker said:

I did not enforce the period because at the time TIPI didn't require it, which is different from the other devices. I didn't want to require the period until I knew if/when [email protected] would adjust (I don't recall the outcome of that thread at the moment).   I probably do need to enforce it going forward, even if omitting it works.  Make sense?

Opening the catalog file with the period is supported by TIPI, and I will fix any new bugs in that area within the TIPI system software.

[email protected]

• Like 1