IGNORED

Evercade?!

Video

11 hours ago, MrZarniwoop said:

Founders' Edition, Funstock "Your order is on the way!" email and DHL showed shipped 11/26 arrived in Chicago 12/2

Interesting... I think I might contact Funstock this weekend as I haven't received an "Your order is on the way!" email yet.

Good news is that it seems that when it does ship... it will arrive relatively quickly!  :)

My hopes for a VS Christmas is still a possibility!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, jgkspsx said:

I have not gotten a shipment notification for my @GoldLeader’s Founder VS yet. I won’t get to try it until I get my normal VS from @Songbird anyway. Come on January!

Ahh ok... did you pre-order it a little later in the few days that it was made available for pre-order?  That would make more sense then.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, King_Salamon said:

Ahh ok... did you pre-order it a little later in the few days that it was made available for pre-order?  That would make more sense then.

No, I ordered it in the first hour it went on sale, I think. But the stock going to the US is mostly from a different ship.

• Like 1

So you order and get it imported and it could get there sooner? :D hah

Honestly at this rate all I'd like to get is that basic package that has Namco Museum in it, not those antiquated boring 2600 titles.  I keep watching ebay at this rate, but no luck so far.  Not wanting to collect this thing but play it, for specific cartridges, and the 2022 arcade stuff looks solid as well.  Kind of wish they'd get their act together but it appears at this rate the VS console is all they care about as that's the focus.  I don't want anymore consoles at this point, handheld works for me.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, jgkspsx said:

No, I ordered it in the first hour it went on sale, I think. But the stock going to the US is mostly from a different ship.

I believe all the Founders Editions are ready for shipping but they are being shipped based on the order date.

The other container has the white colour VS systems that are shipping at different dates.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tanooki said:

So you order and get it imported and it could get there sooner? :D hah

Honestly at this rate all I'd like to get is that basic package that has Namco Museum in it, not those antiquated boring 2600 titles.  I keep watching ebay at this rate, but no luck so far.  Not wanting to collect this thing but play it, for specific cartridges, and the 2022 arcade stuff looks solid as well.  Kind of wish they'd get their act together but it appears at this rate the VS console is all they care about as that's the focus.  I don't want anymore consoles at this point, handheld works for me.

The Founders editions are the imported ones that are appearing all over Europe and even now the US (and soon to be Canada for me... fingers crossed!)

As for the carts... they are in various containers being shipped to various locations as mentioned on Evercade's site.  I think North American retailers are looking at getting their stock in 2022.  The VS consoles and the new carts are all in the same shipment.

As for not wanting any more consoles... I hear ya.  I wasn't really sold on getting another console but changed my mind.  I may change my mind again and sell my Founders Edition.  I'm quite happy with the handheld that I've been using for the past year and a half.  I'll see how the VS is when I receive it.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, 8th lutz said:

I found out yesterday that my Evercade Vs is going to be delayed even longer. I didn't go through funstock. The earliest for me in January 31st.  I am referring to this:

https://evercade.co.uk/evercade-release-update-vs-delayed/ 

I agree it's bad news...and it's hard to watch all the UK peeps who got in for the Founders Edition unboxing & enjoying theirs.  But I keep reminding myself, this is a problem with the world right now, not with Evercade specifically / Blaze.  They have been well, simply, the exact opposite of what the Amico fans are dealing with in terms of transparency, coming through on their word, delivering goods, pricing, all of it.  So while 1/31/22 seems a long way away right now seeing others receiving theirs...we'll get them.  And life will be good. :)

• Like 6

Unsurprisingly, Namco 1 & 2 and Oliver Twins end production next year (in June and March respectively): https://evercade.co.uk/looking-forward-to-evercade-2022/

Very surprisingly given the brand new arcade cart, Technōs 1 ends production in March as well. It’s not my favorite cart but River City Ransom and Double Dragon II are a good time, and Kunio sports are always fun. It was good to have the “finished” revision of Super Double Dragon as well. Maybe Arc System Works didn’t appreciate the middling reviews it got, or maybe sales were poor. That’s a shame.

Also prices on the handheld are going up next year, and prices on the cartridges are going up in the UK and Europe but NOT (????) in the US, where they were already the cheapest.

• Like 4

14 hours ago, jgkspsx said:

Unsurprisingly, Namco 1 & 2 and Oliver Twins end production next year (in June and March respectively): https://evercade.co.uk/looking-forward-to-evercade-2022/

Very surprisingly given the brand new arcade cart, Technōs 1 ends production in March as well. It’s not my favorite cart but River City Ransom and Double Dragon II are a good time, and Kunio sports are always fun. It was good to have the “finished” revision of Super Double Dragon as well. Maybe Arc System Works didn’t appreciate the middling reviews it got, or maybe sales were poor. That’s a shame.

Also prices on the handheld are going up next year, and prices on the cartridges are going up in the UK and Europe but NOT (????) in the US, where they were already the cheapest.

There is one good thing to look at. Blaze did say they are going to release 15 cartridge next year and 9 of them are already signed. The other 6 are almost there in being signed. They mentioned they will be releasing more arcade cartridges, more indie games, and more home console classics.

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, 8th lutz said:

There is one good thing to look at. Blaze did say they are going to release 15 cartridge next year and 9 of them are already signed. The other 6 are almost there in being signed. They mentioned they will be releasing more arcade cartridges, more indie games, and more home console classics.

please please please please get Sega and Capcom arcades, oh please please please :) :) :) 

• Like 6

13 hours ago, Tanooki said:

Well shit...they're losing their licenses to a few games I really wanted to get a crack at with the two Namco and the Technos ones...ugh.

I hope funstock gets that Namco box back in stock, it's the one unit I want if I buy a new one as there's no useless filler.

Hey,you cant sit on the fence for too long.

They were both available for a year and a half.

• Like 1

Evercade has a hotline now. That hotline has announcements for new games, new carts, and new hardware. You also find out new tricks & tips from that hotline.

I know Blaze does retro, but I did not that expect that type of retro. I did not call the hotline. 

Edited by 8th lutz
  • Like 3

On 12/6/2021 at 7:22 AM, jgkspsx said:

The Technos cartridges (arcade and console games) are next on my to-get list.  I plan to act while I can before they shut down production.

I really look forward to what comes in 2022.

• Like 3

On 12/7/2021 at 7:48 PM, Tanooki said:

Well shit...they're losing their licenses to a few games I really wanted to get a crack at with the two Namco and the Technos ones...ugh.

I hope funstock gets that Namco box back in stock, it's the one unit I want if I buy a new one as there's no useless filler.

Hey, just wanted to make sure you saw that Funstock has the Namco portable bundle back in stock ?

https://funstock.co.uk/collections/evercade/products/evercade-premium-edition-white