IGNORED

Jungle Hunt

ZillaRUSH

Unfortunately, I did not join the Collectorvision INTV Club in time...was lucky enough to grab one of the extra copies of Jungle Hunt.  Just arrived the other day.  Been playing it...wonderful!!!  It is such a great time to own an INTV!  I'm just hoping that with the AMICO arriving the original INTV homebrews don't fade away!

Jungle Hunt was on my must have lists....how about these as well:

Wizard of Wor

Bosconian

Berzerk

Galaga

Phoenix

Time Pilot

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, ZillaRUSH said:

Unfortunately, I did not join the Collectorvision INTV Club in time...was lucky enough to grab one of the extra copies of Jungle Hunt.  Just arrived the other day.  Been playing it...wonderful!!!  It is such a great time to own an INTV!  I'm just hoping that with the AMICO arriving the original INTV homebrews don't fade away!

Wizard of Wor

Bosconian

Berzerk

Galaga

Phoenix

Time Pilot

That is a great starting list of games I would love to see reimagined for the Amico!

A couple of them are kinda the same game,but still great selections.?

• Like 3

On 2/19/2020 at 3:34 PM, ZillaRUSH said:

Wizard of Wor

Bosconian

Berzerk

Galaga

Phoenix

Time Pilot

Looks cool, but for me, what sets the Intellivision apart from other systems is its complex games, not arcade ports.  I feel we need more games like AD&D Cloudy Mountain, B-17 Bomber, Space Spartans, Sub Hunt, and more recently Sidney Hunter and The Sacred Tribe.  I can play the real arcade games in MAME and there's just not a ton of replayability with the arcade ports...  

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

On 2/20/2020 at 3:55 PM, poconojo said:

I hope the rom for Jungle Hunt eventually gets released. The game looks really good.

Well, Collectorvision said it would be okay for someone to leak the ROM, although a year later they added they did not want it done by posting the ROM. Apparently, they favor Cronyism in ROM leaking. It doesn't bother me though, since I 'm with Byte Knight and prefer the MAME arcade version, where I can also play Jungle King. The arcade ports are cool, though, if they expand on the game or have interesting gameplay/difficulty level options not available in the arcade version.

1 hour ago, Swami said:

Well, Collectorvision said it would be okay for someone to leak the ROM, although a year later they added they did not want it done by posting the ROM. Apparently, they favor Cronyism in ROM leaking. It doesn't bother me though, since I 'm with Byte Knight and prefer the MAME arcade version, where I can also play Jungle King. The arcade ports are cool, though, if they expand on the game or have interesting gameplay/difficulty level options not available in the arcade version.

Really? That sucks. I really want to play the Intellivision version. I have played the MAME versions of Jungle King and Jungle Hunt. Played Pirate Pete too.