IGNORED

SOLD: TI-99/4A Travel Case!

sixersfan105

I got my first-ever TI-99/4A last fall and have been enjoying it immensely. That said, since I have it in use all the time, I don't have any need for the AWESOME travel case that it came in. I have no idea of the history of this item, other than that the foam cutouts are clearly made for the TI-99/4A and its components. Here are some pics. Since it appears to be a unique item, I have no idea what to ask for it, so let's give "best offer" a try and go from there. Any q's and to make an offer, please shoot me a PM.

Please note that these pictures are for display purposes only and you would only be purchasing the case itself with the padding - no TI-99/4A computer or accessories.

Thanks!

Suitcase1.jpg

Suitcase2.jpg

Suitcase3.jpg

Suitcase4.jpg

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I wound up putting this on eBay because I couldn't get a good idea as to value. The seven-day auction ends this coming Sunday evening. Here are some higher-quality pictures. Again, I am selling the empty case only, with the computer and accessories present in the pictures only there for display purposes. Any q's, please let me know. Thanks!

IMG_4779.jpg

IMG_4778.jpg

IMG_4780.jpg

IMG_4781.jpg

IMG_4782.jpg

IMG_4783.jpg