IGNORED

WTB: Jaguar SD

TwinFami

It seems the jag GD cart will be back on track in the near future.  I doubt any current owners would let theirs go for less than 3x what they paid for it.

Id get the Jag and wait a few months for stock to return.  If you want to start now you could look into a Skunkboard and collect a few of the common carts for a decent price.

I have no clue. I asked the creator but no response yet. Nothing on his Twitter about it since November. I also offered because I know of a few people who wanted it just for the CD stuff that never materialized when I just want to play the actual games. Can not justify paying $100 or more for each cart when there’s maybe only five or six games I want.

Edited by TwinFami

You dont have to pay $100 or more for a game. You just have to shop around. If you just want the game there are options:

1 loose carts no boxes or manuals these are about $30 on ebay

2 only get the 5 or 6 games you want. Surely you don't need the GD for that.

3 if its the all mighty Atari Karts or Rayman or something like that you are seeking find reproduction carts. They are easy to track down and the prices are comparable with loose cart prices.

4 get a SKUNK and flash the games you want.

The Jaguar GD is an archive device meant to store and play the majority of the entire consoles library, if you are only wanting 5 or 6 particular games why would you need THAT? Like mentioned above if somebody DOES let theirs go you are going to be paying waaaay more than what you would for either loose carts or repros.

You seem as though you just want to causally buy a Jaguar and then are hoping somebody will just casually sell you their Jaguar GD. Neither of those items are casual purchases in 2020