IGNORED

AtGames 2020 speculation thread

1 minute ago, Bill Loguidice said:

They claim it's definitely their final run. There is another neo homebrew ColecoVision console on the horizon that's similar to the CollectorVision, so that should be another option, but the CollectorVision is here now. It's not bad, but I still have a real ColecoVision because there are a few incompatiblities with the CollectorVision when it comes to the steering wheel and roller controller.

By the way, we do have ColecoVision games on our various platforms still, including the Legends Ultimate.

Thanks for the information Bill.  Much appreciated!

3 minutes ago, Hwlngmad said:

Nice.  I look forward to seeing what board(s) this all comes with.

It will have a healthy selection of licensed tables. Of course, like the Legends Ultimate and Legends Gamer, it's also part of the Open and Connected ecosystem so it supports BYOG, ArcadeNet, etc., and all that entails, so you're not limited to what's built-in.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Bill Loguidice said:

By the way, we do have ColecoVision games on our various platforms still, including the Legends Ultimate.

Oh for sure, I have 300+ CV games with box art running on the LFB2019 right now. But, I collect mini consoles. The AFBX was an awesome shell. I would love to buy other systems in as nice of cases as that to collect and display.

Edited by Draxxon

Legends Gamer automatically upgraded to Legends Gamer Pro, but only if you reserve by June 30!

Gamer-Pro.png

As you already know, the value-packed AtGames Legends Gamer combines the Legends Gamer Tabletop Arcade and InstantPlay HDMI Streaming Box. The Legends Gamer Tabletop Arcade is a wireless, multiplayer arcade control panel that works with the included InstantPlay HDMI Streaming Box. The InstantPlay HDMI Streaming Box plugs and plays on any TV for true big screen gaming and features 150 built-in licensed arcade and console games, as well as impressive streaming and connectivity capabilities.

What you might not know is that AtGames has just unveiled a special offer where if you reserve a Legends Gamer by June 30 by going here, you’ll be upgraded to the Legends Gamer Pro, which includes the same great features as the Gamer, but adds a built-in arcade-quality trackball. That’s an additional $50 value at no extra cost.

Legends-Gamer-vertical-play.png?ssl=1

The Legends Gamer Tabletop Arcade Pro is a wireless control panel that features a trackball, two sets of arcade-quality joysticks, and eight action buttons for a premium gaming experience. Two sets of flipper and action buttons allow for authentic virtual pinball play, making this control panel even more versatile. You can take easy command over all in-game and other functions like Player 1 Start, Player 2 Start, Home, Save, Load, and Rewind through dedicated buttons. And thanks to its Bluetooth and USB connectivity, the Legends Gamer Tabletop Arcade Pro works as a controller for a variety of other devices, including PCs, streaming dongles, and consoles.

• Like 3

On 6/9/2020 at 9:32 AM, Bill Loguidice said:

They claim it's definitely their final run. There is another neo homebrew ColecoVision console on the horizon that's similar to the CollectorVision, so that should be another option, but the CollectorVision is here now. It's not bad, but I still have a real ColecoVision because there are a few incompatiblities with the CollectorVision when it comes to the steering wheel and roller controller.

Can you give me a hint about this new neo homebrew colecovision?

On 6/10/2020 at 11:32 AM, Bill Loguidice said:
Legends Gamer automatically upgraded to Legends Gamer Pro, but only if you reserve by June 30!

Gamer-Pro.png

As you already know, the value-packed AtGames Legends Gamer combines the Legends Gamer Tabletop Arcade and InstantPlay HDMI Streaming Box. The Legends Gamer Tabletop Arcade is a wireless, multiplayer arcade control panel that works with the included InstantPlay HDMI Streaming Box. The InstantPlay HDMI Streaming Box plugs and plays on any TV for true big screen gaming and features 150 built-in licensed arcade and console games, as well as impressive streaming and connectivity capabilities.

What you might not know is that AtGames has just unveiled a special offer where if you reserve a Legends Gamer by June 30 by going here, you’ll be upgraded to the Legends Gamer Pro, which includes the same great features as the Gamer, but adds a built-in arcade-quality trackball. That’s an additional $50 value at no extra cost.

The Legends Gamer Tabletop Arcade Pro is a wireless control panel that features a trackball, two sets of arcade-quality joysticks, and eight action buttons for a premium gaming experience. Two sets of flipper and action buttons allow for authentic virtual pinball play, making this control panel even more versatile. You can take easy command over all in-game and other functions like Player 1 Start, Player 2 Start, Home, Save, Load, and Rewind through dedicated buttons. And thanks to its Bluetooth and USB connectivity, the Legends Gamer Tabletop Arcade Pro works as a controller for a variety of other devices, including PCs, streaming dongles, and consoles.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/457437778352096/permalink/721742625254942/

103007452_10219324991610229_693163570347

104457766_10219324991450225_402196211408

• Like 1

On 6/10/2020 at 11:32 AM, Bill Loguidice said:

Gamer-Pro.png

Nice to know your early supporters will be getting a free upgrade! SWEET!

• 5 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Swami said:

Are these reversible for stick on the right?

Yes. Like with the Legends Ultimate, there's a simple software setting to make various parts of the control panel active for either player side. On my Legends Ultimate, for instance, I have a Tron flight stick installed in the P2 joystick position. I can set that to the P1 controls and move and shoot with my right hand and then use the P1 spinner with my left hand to rotate in the built-in Tron arcade game.

6 hours ago, AAA177 said:

Anything new to report on 2020 Flashback units? Is the pandemic going to affect distribution? Thanks.

We haven't announced anything officially yet, but yes, new Legends Flashback and Atari Flashback units are eventually coming. No delays are anticipated at this time, but it's impossible to project anything several months out considering the circumstances. We're still anticipating the Gamer and Gamer Pro some time next month (August) and the Legends Pinball a bit later in the year. We'll have full announcements and more details soon.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/14/2020 at 2:55 PM, tts42572 said:

Just wondering if any news on Flashbacks for 2020?  What's the best place to follow on Social Media for information when something is announced?

Hoping something is out in time for Christmas!

I was looking for the same.  Last year, compared to previous year's they seemed to arrive very late.  Almost to the point where they missed part of the season and the distribution seemed more limited.  Hoping we here something soon and can start purchasing.

I have an update. There will be no new Flashback models this year. We'll just do new production runs of the existing models with basically the latest respective firmware. The primary focus for AtGames will continue to be the Legends Arcade series of home arcade products, which includes the Legends Ultimate, Legends Gamer series, Legends Pinball, Legends Core, Legends Connect, etc., as well as related accessories.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Bill Loguidice said:

I have an update. There will be no new Flashback models this year. We'll just do new production runs of the existing models with basically the latest respective firmware. The primary focus for AtGames will continue to be the Legends Arcade series of home arcade products, which includes the Legends Ultimate, Legends Gamer series, Legends Pinball, Legends Core, Legends Connect, etc., as well as related accessories.

Thanks for letting us know Bill.  It is much appreciated.  Definitely I would like to try and pick up the latest version of the Atari Flashback Portable if that is going to be reproduced again.

22 hours ago, Bill Loguidice said:

Thanks for the info.  Do you happen to know who's going to be carrying each model in the US?  Last year they were a bit tricky to find.

• 2 weeks later...

For those looking for new Flashbacks, the Legends Core, which we just released info for on our website, is seen as the logical successor. It's the same hardware and almost all of the same features (BYOG, ArcadeNet, USB, online leaderboards, live streaming, connectivity, etc.) that's in our Legends Ultimate and comes bundled with our Legends Gamer series products. You supply your own controller(s).

https://www.atgames.net/arcades/legends-core/