IGNORED

MARIA -Small Box reprint

tanuki

Hello everybody,

As promised and because we don't want to see people buy Maria for skyrocketing prices, we officaly open the preorder for the reprint of Maria - Small Box version.

You can check it here Maria reprint

1633063297_Mariaboiterdition.thumb.png.5e335c658cbd92cc970256879c54589c.png

We tried to divide the price AND to offer a quality edition. People who want a physical edition, with box and manual, without spending a fortune will be happy (perhaps ? ^^). There is a gift for people who'll have the 2 versions of Maria (but you'll have to check the Small Box postcard ;) ) Regarding the Flash rom, we are checking how to do that and we'll give you new informations later if we can. This version is not limited, but we need to sell it through preorders as it's difficult for us to publish things in low quantities.

Regarding the tracking, as we experienced problems with the mail of some customers with the Big Box edition of Maria, this time we'll send you the tracking by mail and we'll publish a list on this forum and on the product page of the reprint. With this list (anonymous), you'll not have problem anymore ^^.

Can I ask you to buy Ratillery, a DOS game, in the same time ? We'll offer 10% off your basket if you buy these 2 games (you almost get free shipping !). This game, even if very simple, is a attempt to offer something on an often left behinf hardware. If you buy Ratillery you greatly help us to continue our effort. Please read the description of the offer on the description of Maria. All you have to do is to add these 2 games in your basket, the discount will be automatic.

1492923723_boiteratillery.thumb.png.fb3ce19a6240c58ddf5130c49e127925.png

Edited by tanuki
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, poconojo said:

I ordered the big box version of Maria. Now I ordered the new version. What the hell is wrong with me? This forum is making me want to collect boxed Intellivision games again. I also purchased Donkey Kong Junior off Intellivision Revolution website. It is becoming a sickness! 

yes, it may become a sickness. And if you find yourself sitting in front of your shelves and looking at your collection with a smile on your face, remember that's a typical symptom.

• Like 3

On 2/28/2020 at 9:04 PM, intellivotion said:

yes, it may become a sickness. And if you find yourself sitting in front of your shelves and looking at your collection with a smile on your face, remember that's a typical symptom.

What if I find myself sitting in front of the computer looking at other people's collections with an envious look on my face? Is that a typical symptom?