IGNORED

MARIA -Small Box reprint

tanuki

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello Everybody

As you know, the containment at the moment is a problem for many companies, so we also have our share of concerns. We are therefore behind schedule, but rest assured that it will not be a huge delay. We were supposed to ship the game in April, so it will most likely be shipped in early May. The containment in France has to be reduced from May 11th, but several services will be back up and running before then. So we will do our best to ship Maria BEFORE May 11th!

In fact, all we need now is to receive the game cartridges to be able to ship your packages!

Edited by tanuki
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Absolutely! With what is happening in the world today, there cant be any reasonable person that would get upset with this delay. It's completely understandable!

Looking forward to adding this game (small box) to my collection.

Cheers!

PS: Any talk of releasing the ROM after all sales are done? I would pay for that as well if it was available.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/28/2020 at 2:28 AM, tanuki said:

Hello Everybody

As you know, the containment at the moment is a problem for many companies, so we also have our share of concerns. We are therefore behind schedule, but rest assured that it will not be a huge delay. We were supposed to ship the game in April, so it will most likely be shipped in early May. The containment in France has to be reduced from May 11th, but several services will be back up and running before then. So we will do our best to ship Maria BEFORE May 11th!

In fact, all we need now is to receive the game cartridges to be able to ship your packages!

Do you have a revised ETA for a shipping date yet? 

just asking as May 11th Shipping date was the last update we received. 

thanks in advance. 

Hello Everybody !

AT LEAST we have news from the transporter for our carts !!

They are in France, that means we'll be able to ship it very soon, in fact as soon as we have it. I think we can count on it for this week.

Sorry for the lack of news, but we had nothing to share...

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, tanuki said:

Hello Everybody !

AT LEAST we have news from the transporter for our carts !!

They are in France, that means we'll be able to ship it very soon, in fact as soon as we have it. I think we can count on it for this week.

Sorry for the lack of news, but we had nothing to share...

Thank you for this update!

Hello Everybody.

You should have received an email with the tracking number for your order. Please note that the post office is not yet 100% operational here and registrations may take a little time.

Last time some people did not receive an email (because of their spam box or other). We have therefore planned to put on our shop and here the tracking numbers, while preserving your anonymity of course. We will do this in the following days.

We hope you'll like this reprint even if it is a low cost version ;)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, tanuki said:

Hello Everybody.

You should have received an email with the tracking number for your order. Please note that the post office is not yet 100% operational here and registrations may take a little time.

Last time some people did not receive an email (because of their spam box or other). We have therefore planned to put on our shop and here the tracking numbers, while preserving your anonymity of course. We will do this in the following days.

We hope you'll like this reprint even if it is a low cost version ;)

I received mine email, thank you!

I'm still waiting on my big box version order.  I've used the contact form, but haven't gotten a response.  Is there any info on orders that say they were sent out but not received?  Has there been a hold up that you know of that would cause a shipment to be months late?