IGNORED

MARIA -Small Box reprint

tanuki

On 6/2/2020 at 4:44 AM, tanuki said:

Hello Everybody.

You should have received an email with the tracking number for your order. Please note that the post office is not yet 100% operational here and registrations may take a little time.

Last time some people did not receive an email (because of their spam box or other). We have therefore planned to put on our shop and here the tracking numbers, while preserving your anonymity of course. We will do this in the following days.

We hope you'll like this reprint even if it is a low cost version ;)

Do you have the link for where to put in the tracking information? I couldn't quite figure this out from the email I received?

3 hours ago, -^CrossBow^- said:

Do you have the link for where to put in the tracking information? I couldn't quite figure this out from the email I received?

Pull up the order on their website and it should show the tracking number. 

7 hours ago, Bamse said:

You can track it through usps tracking

This is what I needed to know. I did see the tracking number on my order, but the couldn't find anything on the carrier that was listed. So...this was the info I needed. Thanks!

@Bamse I show the same as you. Basically the USPS knows about these packages, but the carrier in France (We need to know who this is and if they have tracking), hasn't handed it off to USPS yet most likely. I show that mine was in Shipped status as of the 1st but nothing beyond that. I'm not worried honestly and was more curious than anything.

41 minutes ago, -^CrossBow^- said:

This is what I needed to know. I did see the tracking number on my order, but the couldn't find anything on the carrier that was listed. So...this was the info I needed. Thanks!

@Bamse I show the same as you. Basically the USPS knows about these packages, but the carrier in France (We need to know who this is and if they have tracking), hasn't handed it off to USPS yet most likely. I show that mine was in Shipped status as of the 1st but nothing beyond that. I'm not worried honestly and was more curious than anything.

No, it's a universal tracking number that can be tracked through multiple couriers. It's not necessarily being handed over to usps. As far as the tracking shows, the labels have been created but nothing sent yet. Hopefully clarification will follow.

hello everybody,

All games are now shipped except for those who purchased Bomb'n Blast 2 at the same time.

You can track your order on these page : https://www.laposte.fr/outils/track-a-parcel

We have checked it and indeed most of the numbers do not yet appear on the tracking service.
For those in this case know that you are not the only one ;) In fact the post office and other delivery services (national / international servicelike Mondial Relay, parcel relay etc) seem to be very late.
It took almost 10 days for people who bought our magazines in France to see the tracking numbers !

We have contacted the post office who assures us that they will do their utmost to resume normal mail/parcel delivery.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hello Everybody,

We are closely monitoring the tracking of Maria parcels and for the moment, apart from the parcels for France, it seems that the international tracking is still at a standstill.

They are necessarily in transit but impossible to track.

This is only half astonishing since even for France the parcels have taken a long time to arrive and have only arrived since yesterday.

Please, if you receive your package, please let us know on this forum!

• Like 2

Hello everybody,

Tracking numbers are still not displayed on the post office website...
As this is unacceptable and although we cannot activate the process at the post office, we have made the decision to offer a gift to all buyers of this re-issue.

We will of course be selling other games for Intellivision this year, all Maria buyers will receive with this next game a set of free encyclopedic cards on Intellivision. These cards will be limited and never reprinted. They will be part of a general encyclopedia in the form of cards that we will be publishing soon.

You won't have to do anything, we'll send these cards together with the next game.

We are very sorry for the delay...

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Steve Jones said:

any more info on these upcoming games?  now I'm curious

I believe their next game is Paper Maria.  It will come in an almost flat box.  It will be a new board only cart format in order to fit the flat box.  

(This is all made up but sounds like an interesting idea from a guy who is full of himself.  Feel free to run with it Côté gamers)

• Haha 3

42 minutes ago, Bamse said:

It is strange how you get more tracking information using the tracking number on USPS tracking site than on the actual couriers website .

I'm sure they'll start arriving soon.

Either way I'm getting not yet in system

Thank you everybody for your interest and patience !

Our next game is base on Maria, it'll be a puzzle game.

We'll tell you more very soon, and about the encyclopedia too !

Regarding the tracking : hurraaaaaa.....

Some numbers are finally appearing! And some people have even already received the game!

• Like 4

We checked the tracking again this morning and it is incomprehensible, some are online and some are not.
You will see a barcode label on your package when you'll receive it, this is the tracking label, proof that we have used tracking for everyone ;)

Fortunately, normally everyone should soon receive their treasure indeed.

Two days ago, a TV report showed the catastrophic state of some post office warehouses in France, full of parcels everywhere, employees are losing their heads, this probably explains it.

20 hours ago, tanuki said:

wo days ago, a TV report showed the catastrophic state of some post office warehouses in France, full of parcels everywhere, employees are losing their heads, this probably explains it.

One of that parcel lost in the warehouse could be mine... :)

image.thumb.png.afa6747b5664a6c468feeae2e5f4b189.png