IGNORED

MARIA -Small Box reprint

tanuki

Hello Everybody,

As every day we have checked the tracking and we have the good surprise to see that more than a dozen of people have received or will receive their package very soon!

Besides that, we also see that a good fifteen parcels have experienced a travel incident. The post office says on its site that it is doing everything possible to resume delivery. It's incredible, a company as old and rich as this one, which is not able to deliver its parcels...But at least, even in the latter case, we can track the packages, which is good!

26 minutes ago, tanuki said:

Hurrrrrra !!!

Thank you everybody for the feedback !

We'll see if we can produce more copies of the reprint. Perhaps we'll open a reservation list and if we reach enough copies we'll produce  it again ;)

Cool. I'll definitely sign your list and prepay if you do!

Edited by Jaycee Baron
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, tanuki said:

As I explained, it seems that the post is in a very bad condition if they are not able to update their tracking with the correct date...

Oh I wasn't complaining about Cote or the French post.  I has happy for the progress and sharing that.  I understand things are a mess right now.

• Like 1

Canada Post is doing well with internal mail.  I get stock from Intellivision Collector in around 3 days and that is over 4000km away.  Anything from the states seems to be taking weeks and in many cases takes longer than orders from Europe and Thailand.  Maybe my games are being forced into quarantine for 2 weeks after entering the country.   

Who knows ?

But France post is in very bad situation, it loses a large share of the parcels market each year to other, cheaper carriers. It loses so much money that it is forced to move into other markets. It was already selling phones, digital tablets and insurances. Now she's going to deliver meals to the elderly...

• Confused 1